[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

mizbabeblugem

sarNie Egg
55 i'm back- i have to catch up so much after studying!!!! .. :D didi you guys enjoy watching RS?? i think yaya was really cute and sweet - loled so hard at the yakusa/yakusi bit :D ..... if you guys get it.. .. yakusa is like... a ganster/ mafia.. if im right :D

ahhhh nadech :) ... @jjinxx - JHJ has completely changed my view of yadech.. >.< ... hehe i loved it, but i miss being selfish and wanting nadech for myself :coverlaf:

if anyone wants a quick translation on the blog i don't mind helping! :D .. although it might be late -.-
but bare with me!!! :whistle:
Yes, a translation would be grateful. Thanks so much!

It is so true what num gunchai said! Because no can predict what is going to happen in the future!

I have a friend who was like nadech too! He and one of his girl friend has been best friends forever since they were in elementary! But they stay as bff only. They joke around and play around all the time juust like yadech, and when ever I ask him "do you guys like eachother or something". He would always tell me that they are bff since elementary and there is no way they are going to be together! Then i made a bit with him. I told him that if he ever fell in love with his bff then he has to purchase me a ticket to Thailand. And he said yes, but if I don't love her in that kind of a way meaning "LOVE AS AN LOVE" then you have to treat me to Vegas on my 21st b-day and that was the bit. Then after high school we both went to different college and we always keep in touch! Then this one afternoon while I was on break at school he text and said guess what? I was like what? Ummmmmm you win! I was like win what? Remember the bit we made. I was OMG don't not tell me that you and your bff are together! And his answer was YES! I was like yes now you better remember the bit. And he was like yes I do, as a good friend I would never make a bit a don't do it! But eventually I told him that he did not have to get me a ticket to thailand! But yes they just go married a couple of month ago right after his 21st cause we both were born on the same day, year, and month! And they are going to have a baby soon. And I'm the god mother so I'm chooseing the name for there baby! I wish it's a boy so I can name him" NADECH". Lol...but he said no Thai name please, you Thai freak! I was like oh shut up its a nice name.

Sorry for the long story of my guys friend. I just thought I shared because when ever I think of there love and how they just fell in love just like that I envy him cause that is a real love story! Lol...

But yeah I seriously think anything could happen in the future! You never know what is going to happen. So I don't know, should I have high hopes for YADECH!

Thanks for sharing this heart-warming story na ka. Makes me feel so much better.
I saw the fancams and they were better. I think it's the editing of RS that makes it looks cold and that they have no feelings for each other then bro-sis.
I am not giving up. I know they are young but it will break my heart to see them with someone else. I prefer that they don't date yet and when they do - with each other. So possessive of Yadech, right? hehe. I really will cry a river if I see them with other people na.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
helloo everyone :) i can only translate in small sections.. sorry ); ... tell me a time frame sec from which vid of RS you want translated.. and :) i'll try get back as SOOOOOOON as i can :) xx

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing this heart-warming story na ka. Makes me feel so much better.
I saw the fancams and they were better. I think it's the editing of RS that makes it looks cold and that they have no feelings for each other then bro-sis.
I am not giving up. I know they are young but it will break my heart to see them with someone else. I prefer that they don't date yet and when they do - with each other. So possessive of Yadech, right? hehe. I really will cry a river if I see them with other people na.
NP. I never really believe in any love story until I happen to experience it! I seriously believe that anything can happen in the future!

And it is so true that fan cam was so much better! And I do enjoy both fan cam and the show. But I'm am with you here, I will not give up on cheering yadech on! It will hurt to see them with others. Sniff sniff.

CHEERING FOR YADECH FOREVER! SOOT SOOT NA JA!

G'nite all. I am going to try and catch some zzzzz.
Let's get back to GRGR mode. We have exciting weekend coming up! Woooot Woot!

Look at this drop-dead gorgeous Charles! This look/outfit is coming up.

and this. Ok, Nadech - she is just a sister. Nothing more. and I believe you. NOT.

and Yaya, always speaking highly of her Nadech.

all pics cr: NadechYaya.com FB

Sorry, if someone posted these already in earlier pages. They are just too good not to re-post esp. with the scene coming up.
Off to dreamland. In it, my Yadech is the cutest couple na. lalalalaa. hehe

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
It is so true what num gunchai said! Because no can predict what is going to happen in the future!

I have a friend who was like nadech too! He and one of his girl friend has been best friends forever since they were in elementary! But they stay as bff only. They joke around and play around all the time juust like yadech, and when ever I ask him "do you guys like eachother or something". He would always tell me that they are bff since elementary and there is no way they are going to be together! Then i made a bit with him. I told him that if he ever fell in love with his bff then he has to purchase me a ticket to Thailand. And he said yes, but if I don't love her in that kind of a way meaning "LOVE AS AN LOVE" then you have to treat me to Vegas on my 21st b-day and that was the bit. Then after high school we both went to different college and we always keep in touch! Then this one afternoon while I was on break at school he text and said guess what? I was like what? Ummmmmm you win! I was like win what? Remember the bit we made. I was OMG don't not tell me that you and your bff are together! And his answer was YES! I was like yes now you better remember the bit. And he was like yes I do, as a good friend I would never make a bit a don't do it! But eventually I told him that he did not have to get me a ticket to thailand! But yes they just go married a couple of month ago right after his 21st cause we both were born on the same day, year, and month! And they are going to have a baby soon. And I'm the god mother so I'm chooseing the name for there baby! I wish it's a boy so I can name him" NADECH". Lol...but he said no Thai name please, you Thai freak! I was like oh shut up its a nice name.

Sorry for the long story of my guys friend. I just thought I shared because when ever I think of there love and how they just fell in love just like that I envy him cause that is a real love story! Lol...

But yeah I seriously think anything could happen in the future! You never know what is going to happen. So I don't know, should I have high hopes for YADECH!
I seriously got this eerie feeling when I read about your story! :spin: :spin: I mean this kind of story, it's something that I'd think it'd just happen in movies/dramas. LOL. But thanks na ka for sharing the story. Maybe it could happen to our Yadech, they're just youngsters, who just feel unsure about their true feelings. Always rooting for them :highfive:

Since you'll be the god mother, I have a suggestion, just a thought; why don't you name him Charles? I mean it's obviously not a Thai name, let the baby grows up as charming as Charles. He'll be handsome, well-mannered, prosperous, and faithful to his lover. :wink: Oh not to mention the sexiness! :clap2:

Check out this new song and MV from LOSO. It's sooooo good. I can't stop listening to it.
It matches my mood when I watch Charles and his pain. The song name is Sua Long Hai (Tiger Cries). oh, susie is in the MV na.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM_nVdQtT7Q&feature=related

My fav. song from GRGR is กลับมาเป็นเหมือนเดิมได้ไหม by Crescendo but I listened to it toooooooo much, I needed something new.
Is Nadech really singing an OST here? That would be the best present for the holidays from Ch.3!!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I seriously got this eerie feeling when I read about your story! :spin: :spin: I mean this kind of story, it's something that I'd think it'd just happen in movies/dramas. LOL. But thanks na ka for sharing the story. Maybe it could happen to our Yadech, they're just youngsters, who just feel unsure about their true feelings. Always rooting for them :highfive:

Since you'll be the god mother, I have a suggestion, just a thought; why don't you name him Charles? I mean it's obviously not a Thai name, let the baby grows up as charming as Charles. He'll be handsome, well-mannered, prosperous, and faithful to his lover. :wink: Oh not to mention the sexiness! :clap2:
I know cause I watch movie/dramas/and lakorn so much that love story's like my friends, Its so unbelievable, but you know there are lots of other love story's that you cannot imagine if it is true or not! But I know now that you never know what the future is going to be like. Who knows your love one might be so close to you that you don't even notice it until later on in life! That is why I am so cheering for our yadech!

Riiiiiight! CHARLES.. how can I not think of that..lol...well I really hope its a boy! Won't know until new years! I'm so exited!

Hahaha but you know what so funny. The other day we went out to eat and they decided to stay at my place for a while. And I know it is rude to be doing something when you have guest, but I couldnt help it so I have to watch GRGR! And the funny thing is I was getting all into it and he was like I can't believe you girls get so into these Thai dramas! I was like it just like you guys all into video games! Long story short. When we got to the part when saichon and nangfah were getting married, he was like that is so fake! And we just ignore him! And the next thing we know he was like,OMG I DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY WOULD DO THAT KIND OF A SCENE! And we were on the morning scene. he was like dang I guess this Thai drama is pretty interesting, and i started brusting out laughing and he started watching it with us! And now he is hooked to grgr! Lol...he just call me today to ask when the next episode was going to air! Hahaha I just thought it was funny how I made him got into Thai lakorn! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
G'nite all. I am going to try and catch some zzzzz.
Let's get back to GRGR mode. We have exciting weekend coming up! Woooot Woot!

Look at this drop-dead gorgeous Charles! This look/outfit is coming up.

and this. Ok, Nadech - she is just a sister. Nothing more. and I believe you. NOT.

and Yaya, always speaking highly of her Nadech.

all pics cr: NadechYaya.com FB

Sorry, if someone posted these already in earlier pages. They are just too good not to re-post esp. with the scene coming up.
Off to dreamland. In it, my Yadech is the cutest couple na. lalalalaa. hehe
I so cannot wait for this lakornkiki! Thanks for posting the piciture na ja! I was looking for it. Good thing you posted the pictures cause I do not want to go back looking for it! Lol...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I know cause I watch movie/dramas/and lakorn so much that love story's like my friends, Its so unbelievable, but you know there are lots of other love story's that you cannot imagine if it is true or not! But I know now that you never know what the future is going to be like. Who knows your love one might be so close to you that you don't even notice it until later on in life! That is why I am so cheering for our yadech!

Riiiiiight! CHARLES.. how can I not think of that..lol...well I really hope its a boy! Won't know until new years! I'm so exited!

Hahaha but you know what so funny. The other day we went out to eat and they decided to stay at my place for a while. And I know it is rude to be doing something when you have guest, but I couldnt help it so I have to watch GRGR! And the funny thing is I was getting all into it and he was like I can't believe you girls get so into these Thai dramas! I was like it just like you guys all into video games! Long story short. When we got to the part when saichon and nangfah were getting married, he was like that is so fake! And we just ignore him! And the next thing we know he was like,OMG I DID NOT KNOW THAT THEY WOULD DO THAT KIND OF A SCENE! And we were on the morning scene. he was like dang I guess this Thai drama is pretty interesting, and i started brusting out laughing and he started watching it with us! And now he is hooked to grgr! Lol...he just call me today to ask when the next episode was going to air! Hahaha I just thought it was funny how I made him got into Thai lakorn! Lol...
ROTFLMAO! :loool: :lmao3: seriously? What kind of scene he's expected, eh? He's probably thinking, this Asian drama wouldn't have enough guts to make steamy and daring scene! And it's must be totally shocker to see the morning after scene especially adding a bit of "husband-wivey" conversation in it.

Good job kenann! You just made someone hooked into thai lakorn, soon he'll be wishing his kid will be as handsome as Nadech, or as pretty as Yaya! :bravo:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
ROTFLMAO! :loool: :lmao3: seriously? What kind of scene he's expected, eh? He's probably thinking, this Asian drama wouldn't have enough guts to make steamy and daring scene! And it's must be totally shocker to see the morning after scene especially adding a bit of "husband-wivey" conversation in it.

Good job kenann! You just made someone hooked into thai lakorn, soon he'll be wishing his kid will be as handsome as Nadech, or as pretty as Yaya! :bravo:
Hahaha!!! He is hooked because of Charles and fah. I wish you could see his face when we were watching mean Charles. He couldn't believe that Thai lakorn p'ek would r n'ek and later fall in love! Lol... and now he just want to know what Charles is going to do to fah next! Lol...thinking about it, makes me want to laugh so hard!!!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Hahaha!!! He is hooked because of Charles and fah. I wish you could see his face when we were watching mean Charles. He couldn't believe that Thai lakorn p'ek would r n'ek and later fall in love! Lol... and now he just want to know what Charles is going to do to fah next! Lol...thinking about it, makes me want to laugh so hard!!!
LOL one day he loathes it, and another day he's already craving for more! Seriously his unborn baby is gonna be charles for sure! :strong:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Just finished RS and I have to vent.

Geeeez, I HATE THAT BRO-SIS RELATIONSHIP ANSWER AS MUCH AS I HATE THUMB-KISSES!!!

It was a very sweet interview but it made me feel empty. Do they really feel like brother and sister? Nadech was turning red so I think I am not wrong about him having feelings for Yaya. BUT I can't read Yaya. I hope she won't be like any other n'ek who only dates hi-so men who are ugly but rich.

Yaya - Nadech is one of a kind! Don't play too hard to get. You'll be sorry when he is gone na ja.

As for them playing with other actors - I would have been against it. BUT after this RS show, I want them to work with others to really feel that they belong together. They will miss each other when they are not together 24/7 like right now and maybe that will take their current situation to another level.

Gosh, I hope so. I hope they really see what we see in them. It would be such a waste to see them with any other person as their life partner.
:) lol i actually avoided mt BF like the plague for a few months after i realized i LIKE him ... my BF also avoided me too even requesting to ride in different cars when we went to workout together... i guess we both didn't want to ruin our friendship :D but now?? going strong with almost 3 years :)

i believe waiting for their aging and maturing could help their relationship :) although i am picturing Yaya maturing by then and Nadech still picking on her ;)

I have to say that Boy did save my heart-ache. When he asked Nadech "ok, can I have her?" - that was it. I was happy and could enjoy the show again na. Nadech was truly red and his reactions were just soooooooo :spin:

All sentimental now. I guess I adore Nadech so much that I want him to be happy and lucky in love. I can't see him fit with anyone but Yaya. I wish. I wish. oh, I wish.
'Can I keep you?' - Casper's quote comes to mind :D

BTS for upcoming episodes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxDdO9MVv08&feature=youtu.be
muahahaha ... Boy stuck his hands in Noey's shirt for the scene Yaya flinging something at her across the table... hahahaha GO BOY! Yeah!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way his eyes are looking at her... but remove the hands from that gorgeous smile please?!?!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
since I am Yadech fan I write something lol

to be honest, it's not that Yadech is too young to date, they are 20 and 18, this is like a perfect time in your life to date, to get to know someone you like. A lot of couples I know dating around this age and eventually getting married, have kids too

I think the matter now is their status. Especially, Nadech

The media "loves" him, they try to stir things up with him. They can find dirt on him, so they drag everything about him. while ago, there was a news about Dome and Yaya, Dome and Yaya are the presenter for uniqlo brand, Dome posted a pic of him and Yaya with a line "My little sister is cute, right?" It was months ago, but they dug it up, saying like they would be a koo kwan later, and guess what? LMAO, they dragged Nadech into this, if u notice well, Nadech is like a target in that news, while Dome and yaya were just a setup Nadech probably can handle this well

Yaya is protected well cuz she always answers "bro-sis" that is the safe answer but it won't last long, in other hand Nadech's answer leaves nothing in their future

If there is anything prohibit them from announcing their relationship, it's cuz they don't want the media being a 3rd wheel in their progressing relationship

JennieN

sarNie Adult
let's just say most Koo Kwan don't end up together and that may go the same for Nadech and Yaya. They are good in lakorn and have chemistry onscreen and offscreen but that because they are close friends. Look at Aum and Aff - I can see that they can go dating each other and marry but nope, they end up like other people. And that will/may go the same way for Nadech and Yaya. The hype for them will died off eventually once they don't collaborate on other project.

What Nadech said at Ratree could be just a cover up for him and it could be true (if Yaya shows him no sign of interest). All the fans know that he likes Yaya but just wait till he get another N'ek and see if he takes care of her like the way he taking care of Yaya. When this question was brought up on the show. Yaya is very normal. Like she have no shyness or "feeling'" to the question while Nadech is a bit shy. So who like who there? but honestly, Yaya seems to be very focus on her education and work so I don't think dating is what she wants next.

True an all, I want to see them with other people. I want to see Yaya with other P'ek and it doesn't matter if it Boy, the new Ken guy, Mark again, Pope, dome, etc....she will just be awesome!! I want her to have another hit lakorn and everything

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztkG3WQKcsQ&feature=player_embedded Another uncut version of RS better than the other one!!!!!! This one is sooo cute and you can hear all the fans screaming and cheering for Yadech hahahaha

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
let's just say most Koo Kwan don't end up together and that may go the same for Nadech and Yaya. They are good in lakorn and have chemistry onscreen and offscreen but that because they are close friends. Look at Aum and Aff - I can see that they can go dating each other and marry but nope, they end up like other people. And that will/may go the same way for Nadech and Yaya. The hype for them will died off eventually once they don't collaborate on other project.

What Nadech said at Ratree could be just a cover up for him and it could be true (if Yaya shows him no sign of interest). All the fans know that he likes Yaya but just wait till he get another N'ek and see if he takes care of her like the way he taking care of Yaya. When this question was brought up on the show. Yaya is very normal. Like she have no shyness or "feeling'" to the question while Nadech is a bit shy. So who like who there? but honestly, Yaya seems to be very focus on her education and work so I don't think dating is what she wants next.

True an all, I want to see them with other people. I want to see Yaya with other P'ek and it doesn't matter if it Boy, the new Ken guy, Mark again, Pope, dome, etc....she will just be awesome!! I want her to have another hit lakorn and everything
both of Nadech and Yaya focus on school, Nadech is even more, he only accepts 2 lakorn a year (not filming at the same time) cuz he wants to focus on his school. He even said that when he entered his 3rd and 4th year of college, he won't accept any lakorn, he wants to do group work with his friends.

Nadech has showed his interest in Yaya for a long time lol every since DJA, Yaya on other, doesn't really show her feelings, but that doesn't mean they have no feeling between each other. Yaya isn't a type of girl who makes move on guys. Nadech is different. Nadech is a smart guy, he knows what he needs to do and he knows where he stands. Yaya is smart when it comes to school, education, while Nadech is smart when it comes to life experiences. I won't hope in what they will become

To be honest I want them stay like bro-sis as they are right now

But what if, Nadech and Yaya want something different from what u and I want?