[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Confession...grgr is actually the first lakorn of theirs that I watch..didn't watch DJA cuz I wasn't into watching newbies and wasn't sure of their acting...TD with yaya and mark didn't watch cuz don't like western type and not really a fan of mark... But now I'm totally obsessed with grgr cuz of the drama and sexy Charles,and nadech as Charles made me like nadech as an actor cuz he can act!!! So now I can say that I am in love with yadech period!!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I'm a bit like your sister. I saw DJA - like yadech but I love Yaya more...and then suddenly I don't like Nadech anymore and I watch Tawan Duerd and I like her with Mark. Now I like Mark much more than Nadech just because this guy is such a geek I watch a couple of youtube video that he can't remember the lyrics and he just paused like a lost child. Just so funny!!
lol I know u love Mark, where Mark and Yaya are, there you are. You ship them, I know lol if people who follow Yaya well on AF would know how much you like Mark too

but to the point, u come here and say "I like Mark much more than Nadech", u MUST love him then lol

maimee

sarNie Egg
Really?I did't know little child Marky needs recognition and promition that desperately. :eyetwitch: I would never go to a Marky boy's thread to confess my sincere love for Nadech. :eyetwitch: Horizon enlarged :eyetwitch:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a bit like your sister. I saw DJA - like yadech but I love Yaya more...and then suddenly I don't like Nadech anymore and I watch Tawan Duerd and I like her with Mark. Now I like Mark much more than Nadech just because this guy is such a geek I watch a couple of youtube video that he can't remember the lyrics and he just paused like a lost child. Just so funny!!
Awww you're here, a Yadech zone, to tell us how much you love Mark?!?!!?! How nice of you.... :rolleyes1:

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I have a hard time watching my favorite pra'ek with other nang'ek too but yeah I'm ok when it comes to my favorite nang'ek with other pra'ek. But if Nadech were to star in another lakorn with a different nang'ek, I want it to be Taew. Maybe he won't complain too much if he has to carry her b/c she's so tiny.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^hahaha you gotta love nadech! Love that part so much. Man I can watch him dance in RS over and over again because he look so hot and sexy. It was a little short but I still love it!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Confession...grgr is actually the first lakorn of theirs that I watch..didn't watch DJA cuz I wasn't into watching newbies and wasn't sure of their acting...TD with yaya and mark didn't watch cuz don't like western type and not really a fan of mark... But now I'm totally obsessed with grgr cuz of the drama and sexy Charles,and nadech as Charles made me like nadech as an actor cuz he can act!!! So now I can say that I am in love with yadech period!!!
That's exactly what I thought too. I don't really like newbie lakorns. But lemme just say you need to watch dja! If you love grgr, you will love dja! You must watch it! You won't be disappointed. I just finished dja last week. LOL

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
That's exactly what I thought too. I don't really like newbie lakorns. But lemme just say you need to watch dja! If you love grgr, you will love dja! You must watch it! You won't be disappointed. I just finished dja last week. LOL

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lol I know u love Mark, where Mark and Yaya are, there you are. You ship them, I know lol if people who follow Yaya well on AF would know how much you like Mark too

but to the point, u come here and say "I like Mark much more than Nadech", u MUST love him then lol
I don't post a lot at AF so you may got me confuse with someone else...but whatever...is alright...you have your like and I have mine :huh:

Awww you're here, a Yadech zone, to tell us how much you love Mark?!?!!?! How nice of you.... :rolleyes1:
I do...I like who and I say that so what's the deal? this is a discussion forum after all right? if you say I'm in the wrong thread then let it be it :wacko:

neena

sarNie Adult
i noticed, whenever i mention/show a pix of nadech to ppl, they don't find him attractive at all...makes me wonder why because he caught my eye right away even before he entered acting, when he was still doing runway/modeling...that was yrs ago...why was I attracted to him? beats me...just like how ppl find it hard to like him...makes me want to ask: Ultimately,what attracted you (likers) to Nadech? LOL

Since I'm asking I'll answer first: Hm...His EYEBROWS...I have this fasination with eyebrows...the thicker they are and their shape, the hotter!! LOL Nadech has some of the BEST eyebrows I've seen on a guy LOL I love the bushiness, I hate it when guys wax/pluck their eyebrows...Turns out his personality was sweet too when I first saw him on RS with Mark and Nak...when he picked up the rat and picked at it..LOL he really doesn't care about his image. What else...his acting, he grows very fast in that field...personally i think he's progressed the most out of all the newbies.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

u like who, no one cares, but when u speak do u consider where to speak?

I know there is something call "freedom of speak" but there is also something called "courtesy"

what if someone goes in front of you, and say "I don't like you". You wouldn't feel uncomfortable?

U see this thread is mostly Nadech's fans and Yaya's fans. U came here and say "I like Mark much more than Nadech" do u need anyone to teach about "courtesy?"

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
I don't post a lot at AF so you may got me confuse with someone else...but whatever...is alright...you have your like and I have mine :huh:

I do...I like who and I say that so what's the deal? this is a discussion forum after all right? if you say I'm in the wrong thread then let it be it :wacko:
Alright, alright, alright!!! Sorry for bothering you about your love for Mark......... :blink: