[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Charles is still Saichon, when he sees Fah crying, he is hurt, deep down despite his burning anger

Fah is actually touched by the caring of him

His cunning face

When a devil is waiting for you, don't think of escaping. It's useless

Attempt R

cr: Pantip

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^thank you so much kiz for posting the screen caps!

Finally off and I'm going to speed home so that I can enjoy today's episode! Lol...ill be back to share my thought na ja!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hey that is like U have no where to hide and escape damn this Charles so
charming rockin baddies his like fire of flames good job Nadech :bravo: :lmao2:

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Does anybody felt it revenge from Charles to Fahlada?? All I see is Saichon trying to woo back Fahlada.. and Im more happy about it!!
yeap, it's wooing to me too. wooing the devil's way. definitely a devil with the hottest dimples. :dance2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Khun Charles is amazingly perverted today. All the grabbing, hugging, tying, kissing, slapping...all the good stuff! Today's episode was great. Poor Fah...I felt bad for her.

Prae...na mai ai jing jiiiiiing!!! Charles told her he loves her sister already and now he's hitting on her and she's just sucking it in. Stupid!!! She's probably thinking now he wants me.

Fah is strong, but you can see fear in her eyes after she says something mean to Charles and he gives her the look. The scene after he cleaned up her wound...after Fah pissed him off, just the look of his eyes had her slowing backing away LOL!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I sssssooooooooooooo loved today's episode !!!!!!!!! Charles is meaner than ever and Fah is fighting him like a tigress !!!!! I am happy that Fah is not taking Charles 's anger lying down and that she is giving him as much as she gets ( hate weak n'ek ! ). Weirdly enough , I do not hate Charles ! He is talking about revenge against the 2 sisters but the reality is that everytime he tries to hurt Falada, he ends up hurting himself in the process ... After bullying Fah to change her looks and controling her with threats , she manage to get away , not for long, Charles catches up with her and have a fight in a street . Finally, Charles leaves Fah behind with no shoes on. Really hurt by what she said to him, he bangs his head against the steering wheel screaming 'you hate Saichon , right ?' . In my opinion , Charles is desperate to have his Nangfah back , no matter what , even if he has to force it out of her . Obviously, Fah's reaction is to rebel against him and find protection and comfort in the arms of p'Mor. That must hurt him to see that p'Mor has taken Saichon's place and he is now the person she trusts the most and want to confides in. And he uses Prae to make Fah jealous because he wants to see her loving him again and see signs that she cares about him. Fah is hurt but she is mostly confused by it all. On one hand she hates Charles and in the other , she finds herself responding to his touch ( R turn W , and that kiss at the beginning of the episode...)and is feeling a connection to him . Their LOVE-HATE relationship is on fire but both are getting burned equally !!! And don't you think that Prae is a stupid , stupid , stupid girl !!!!! I mean Charles comes to her to say openly that he loves Fah unconditionnaly . He stares at Fah like she is the only person in the world, takes pictures of her and always talks about her...... And when Charles gives her a five minutes thrills , she suddenly thinks that Charles is becoming hers ???? What a MUG !!!!! She is in a total denial of the situation, really !!!! Even that necklace that he gives her out of the blue should have make her suspicious !!! MUG! MUG! MUG!
Amen sister!!! Couldn't have said it any better!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
1) when he was bangin' on the steering wheels 'hate saichon, is that right' (glit saichon chai mai?) ... i was bawlin' ...
2) sahut making 'oh' sound after tha and her mom ... i was laughin so hard esp. when he pointed which way Fah took off
Yes me too! Charles keep thinking Fah is actually saying those hurtful words to Saichon when she's actually those words are meant for Charles.

Sahut is hilarious! Tah is not one of those N'rais that you'd dislike. She's just annoyingly funny. I enjoy Sahut and Tah bickering.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The sneaky kiss is so damn sexy

he stood outside and kissed through the glass door

And this naughty line

"If u get off the car, I will rape you right here"

of course Fah didn't dare to, she was scared, cuz when Charles says, he really does

cr: Barry.Ya and NY home pantip at facebook
That last picture is cute. Fah thought Charles was gonna try kissing her again, but he was just getting her seat belt. Her reaction was priceless.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Yadech is giving me insomnia. Forgive me but I am going to photo spam you here~~

I really like him with glasses. He can wear any shape and looks good.

New Photoshoot! WOOOO HOOOO I think it's for Hamburger mag.

cr: on the pic and NadechYaya.com FB

Yaya has a photoshoot too

cr: NadechYaya.com FB
He's sexy and he knows it!!! Nadech resembles Daniel Henny on that last picture.

Yaya is simply gorgeous!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

according to shampoo on yadech.com

Nadech and Yaya had photoshoots respectively and then they had another photoshoot for opps magazine later. All happened yesterday

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^

according to shampoo on yadech.com

Nadech and Yaya had photoshoots respectively and then they had another photoshoot for opps magazine later. All happened yesterday
Ooooh! I can't wait to see.

Btw...I hope all you Angels had a great Thanksgiving.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Omg lovin ep.13...correct me if I'm wrong when Charles kiss fah, I think fah rubbed away the wrong cheek right? So technically, Charles kiss is still implanted on her cheek, jekeje!!! By the way, I'm glad this stolen kiss was a real one and not a camera angle Lolz!!!! Gosh this episode is making me all giddy and childish!!

Yep, he kissed her on the right cheek, but she rubbed her left cheek instead lol...