[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't feel like it's dragging at all. I freaking love how it's going right now. But I can careless even if it drags cuz I can't get enough of Yadech.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
OMG ep 15 is the best!!!! Love it so much!!! It's my favorite episode. Charles is sooooo HOT!!!!. He so mean but i love it!! I understand him and pity him as for Chompooprae goshhhhh what is wrong with her?!?.I cant believe that a girl can fall for just one guy this much. I dont hate her but i dont like how she treats P'mor :( poor guy. I love her Charles teases Fahlada. It made me giggles a lot. Nadech can play any character.Yaya look gorgeous in that white dress. Her body is really pretty. I love this episode so much.
Yeah! That's how i like ep 15! Hot and intense. I don't understand why saying it's draggy. Not at all. Watching a lakorn, don't we want to get every taste out of it? I don't want the plot to rush to an end. No fun that way. I like the relationship and everything going on between charles and fah right now. I want to see it smoothly progress.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't feel like it's dragging at all. I freaking love how it's going right now. But I can careless even if it drags cuz I can't get enough of Yadech.
I actually think the episode is fast and I still think it's short. lol. I can't get enough it's only getting better and better. Episode 15 sure gave me a heartattack! I enjoy every second of Yadech. Plus we got the island scene, and the city scene which is like viewing to lakorn...can't possibly get bored.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Ah!!! So many sweet scenes today :) First off w/Charles helping Fah from being hit by the car, to the part where she fell asleep in the taxi bumping her head on the window tat he leaned over &laid her down on his laps than he carried her home, he was making her all blush &nervous with his looks &sexy smirks that she cldnt open the lock to her house tat he had to do it, lol...Fah's definitely slowly starting to fall for Saichon all over again! And the highlight of the today's episode of him creating a scene by kissing her! Last but not, Charles smirks sure is very intimidating <3 Looking forward to nxt week's episode!!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
the taxi scene is cute! I was laughing cuz Charles was like molesting Fah but the taxi driver was smiling like "Oh! How cute!" LOL funny

the scene in front of Fah's house was really sensual, u can feel the inner tension

but nothing can beat the scene when Charles unbuttoned Fah. It was really intense, thrilling too. I love how Charles looked straight into Fah's eyes while reaching her and started to unbutton her shirt

Fah was scared and helpless

That scene was exploding with chemistry lol

I am sooooooooooo satisfied with Yadech's acting

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
It starting to drag, it's not going anywhere. Ugh I hate the plot when siblings fight over a man.
Lol! idt its dragging at all but i mean since its yadech even if it drags its still great! ROFL! its not two siblings fighting over a man cuz fah is not fighting her charles is more like charles fighting for fah and her stupid sister just gets in the way!! :rant:

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is the BEST of the year 2011 & the best couple too. Nadech & Yaya are very amazing with their actings and so hotttttttttttttt.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I am not sure. Dal or Ceci will know better. There is definitely "kidnap" coming up soon. :woot:
If there's a kidnap, there's gotta be a r-scene/willing! ;)

It starting to drag, it's not going anywhere. Ugh I hate the plot when siblings fight over a man.
Although I love the sweetness of Charles and Fah, I do agree that its kinda dragging. But I blame it on the episodes being cut down. So it makes it seem like episode after episode, we're still kinda on the same scenario. If the episodes were still 9 parts we would see more all at once. But I'm putting my patience to use. LOL.

I don't think both sisters are fighting for the same man. Cuz Fahs not really fighting for Charles. More like fighting against him. I don't like that Charles is in-a-way playing both of them. That's what annoys me the most. I find it kinda nasty.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Today's episode was just too awesome. Tons of YADECH cuteness. Their moment of peace in the taxi was lovely, i wish it could last forever. Seems like Fah is just being hard headed, she definitely has feelings for Charles or she wouldn't have been worried about Charles' arm. Too bad Charles had to ruin the moment with his words. Sahut and Plerngta fall and catch part was too cute, wish there was more of this couple, Boy and Noey are adorable.

Mint is really good with this rai role. I could see those rumors of her splashing water at another girl because she is jealous of Mark coming true. I've heard some not so great rumors about her that i think may be true.

Next episode looks like there might be no romance and only drama. Looks like Prae wants Fah to go far away so she can be with Charles. She even hugs him from behind, talk about desperate. Hope Fah doesn't leave. And i hope Charles crushes Prae's heart.

This lakorn is definitely not dragging, in fact i wish it will never end. This lakorn is great.

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
i love the EYE SEX!!!:clap2: echoing ya, i'm also PO at the wasted possiblities for some bed action. :baby-scene-pop-corn: please! if u want to make my fanlist first update tonight, please holler. i'm also throwing in a homemade giveaway.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Mami will appear soon, she is a smart girl, for the 1st time she meet Prae, she knows her true color.

Later on, Fah faints (man, how I wish she was pregnant), Charles takes care of her in the hospital. Fah also sees the man in her dream, yup this time is Saichon aka Khun Charles

They will come back to koh Min where their love began and yet they fall for each other all over again there LOL

Actually, the ending is good LOL

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
Mami will appear soon, she is a smart girl, for the 1st time she meet Prae, she knows her true color.

Later on, Fah faints (man, how I wish she was pregnant), Charles takes care of her in the hospital. Fah also sees the man in her dream, yup this time is Saichon aka Khun Charles

They will come back to koh Min where their love began and yet they fall for each other all over again there LOL

ohhhhhhh, yes yes, good good good. thanks mak mak.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult

Thanks, if Fah faints maybe she's pregnant.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult

I can't wait to see the part where she remembers Saichon. I don't care if she regains all her memories or not but as long as she knows that Charles is Saichon and they used be married and in love.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH! I'm so behind! All this spazzing over cutes scenes is making me go crazy, I can't wait until I can catch up! For sure, Yadech are being so physical in here it's crazy fun to watch! And their intensity could burn a hole right through me already! I sit here holding my breath while listening to their angry, soft, loving, frustrated, tearful, pleading voices and I just thing WOW!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I hope SweetCherimoya could fill us in on what is going to happen this weekend like she did before then that would b icing in the cake Lolz!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Finally watch episode 1.1 eng sub by wish.Ha. I am so lazy. I think I'll watch this when its done subbing and when I am done w/ my other lakorn. Game Rai Game Rak you have to wait for me.