[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
You know, this is my second MV for Yadech and they always put me in a trance - a dream like state. (maybe you can tell from both songs that I choose for them). I cry, I smile with the scenes. I have so many songs in my head because of Yadech and GRGR.

Watch it at night, play the song really loud. It sure will get you. I didn't do much. It's all Yadech. They are just so expressive.....
Hummmmm maybe I should try doing that! Put it on blast and just cry, and smile with it! But what gets me the most is the lyrics to the song. Its so touching and it matches Charles point of view! And of course I have to give credit to yadech! They are just to good at all those scene!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Best scene for me today~~~ when he was carrying her to the house from the taxi and she woke up. She was caught all nervous with him around. You can tell - Fah likes Charles!!! I was so happy to see her "heart-fluttering" face. She's been just rejecting him and I am ready to shake that girl. This scene totally saved me from screaming at Fah today.

cr: NadechYaya.com FB
nadech red ears again!! :D hhhahaha

XYZX

sarNie Egg
@lakornkiki, same feeling here. I am on your team :grouphug:LOL

Favorite scene from epi 15! How could yaya handle it? Yeah, she probably doesn't need to. Highly doubt it's natural reaction.

Look at his chilly eyes. I am terrified. If someday they're gonna shoot an eastern vampire movie, nadech should be totally in it!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Are you talking about the preview? If so...

Charles to Prae: Will you be able to accept that I will have both Fah and you?

Charles to Fah: Two women that are my wives are sisters leaving in the same house like this...Don't you think it's strange?

Prae to Fah: Fah, you said before that you can do anything for me, You have to go, can you do that for me?

Charles to Fah: Every word that your sister said are lies...She hates you, do you hear me Falada...she hates you..."

Fah to Charles: Stop! I don't want to hear!

Not exactly word for word...Angels...feel free to correct me for I am NOT fluent at all.
ooooooo, thank u dear for clearing that up

cikna

sarNie Adult
It would really b good if fah was pregnant... Just a thought and imagination run wild is lets say fah is pregnant and typical stubborn n'ek character she hides her pregnancy and about during this time fah regains some memory of Saichon only to find out that prae likes Charles so she tells no one...fast-forward Charles kidnap fah then prae orders yasa to go find them and he does... Then comes the scene of fah taking the bullet for prae and we see Charles bloody shirt... Doctor comes out to tell them that he regrets but the baby didn't make it... Or he could say the baby is ok... This is not part of the storyline but something I made up lolz...
a baby would be nice. and i'm kind of disagree the pra'ek chased the nang'ek because of that. it's crystal clear he is insanely in love with her, knowing she is carrying his child gives him another powerful reason not to let her go

Kenann...YES YES! That was one hell of scene...Charles undoing Fah's shirt :spicy: I was blushing so bad. Have you had a moment where you're stuck smiling and forgot to breath? That was me while watching that scene.
i'm in dilemma; i like it and dislike it at the same time! :wackonut: i mean, it's not right to undress an unwilling woman, even though she's ur wife but at the same time he looks so hot doing that

After this weekend's episodes, I have lots to say. hahahaha. bare with me while I vent na ka.

1) I am starting to hate Fah/P'Mor relationship! Why is she staying overnight????? Arrrrgh!! I also can't stand her hugging him and stuff. She is not a kid. She should NOT do that even if she is thinking he is a brother. I am even jealous for Charles.
2) I think I like too much of Yadech on-screen time that I find other scenes a waste. I don't find P'Mor character attractive at all. Fainting because a girl broke up with you. LOL. Sorry, but I was like just move on.... what a waste of time!
3) Prae - an eye sore!
4) I want more "guilty in the shower" scene. I miss shirtless SaiChon. hehehe
5) Yes, that undoing Fah's blouse - HOT.
6) I AM SICK OF FAKE KISSES TOO!!!!! arrrrgh, give us something a little more realistic, please. it's really getting to me now.
7) Fah is getting to me too. Why can't she keep one thing Charles gives her. First the necklace. Now the bracelet. C'mon!

What I can't get enough of this weekend: Jealous, possessive yet sweet Charles. He just exploding with charisma when he come on the screen. I don't even blink because I don't want to miss a look, a stare, a smirk. Gosh - he is so addicting.

I tried to make an MV with Charles' angst but came out all mushy because no matter how mean he is, I always see the sweet man.
She has a headache, he is concerned. When she curses him, he feels all guilty because her words always hurt him. AND oh-boy, he wants to see her every minute, day and night. If he doesn't know where she is, he just looses it. His whole being is just about loving her~~~ :spin:
well said, my comrade. :thumbsup:

cikna

sarNie Adult
in the real world, charles would have been caught, jailed and trialed, and perhaps would have to pay for his crime; sexual harrasment! :numchuck: :numchuck: . i lost count how many times he physically, verbally and mentally harrased our pretty fahlada... :cloud9: . but then, that what makes the lakorn exciting! hehehehe..i must be out of my mind :flowers: :pervie:

i noticed that what brought charles back to his senses when he is in "harrased fah" mode were when fah said:
1) i hate you
2) i kill you
3) i rather die so that i don't have to see you.
Man!!! That cut him the deepest :mellow:

i hate my situation right now. for the next 2 weeks, beginning tmrw, i'll be marking a national english papers here in Malaysia. at the same time, GRGR will in the next 2 weeks. how can i focus marking when I'm thinking about yadech and how can i watch yadech when i'm thinking about marking!!!???? :faint: i' so screwed!

awesomeMustaches

sarNie Hatchling
Mami will appear soon, she is a smart girl, for the 1st time she meet Prae, she knows her true color.

Later on, Fah faints (man, how I wish she was pregnant), Charles takes care of her in the hospital. Fah also sees the man in her dream, yup this time is Saichon aka Khun Charles

They will come back to koh Min where their love began and yet they fall for each other all over again there LOL

Actually, the ending is good LOL
there are times that I wish you are lying to us so when we watch the ending we'll be surprised. =P :thumbsup:

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
I can tell fah is falling for Charles for sure but is Charles liking fah because she is nangfah?? I mean yeah fah is nangfah but a more mature version but she still is different than nangfah! So does Charles only like fah cux he knows she's nangfah or is he falling for fah too??

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I guess only Sahat knows why Charles does the things he does to Fah..oh bad guy Yasa knows too. Can't wait for Fah to have some memory of Saichon and Min island and also for everyone to find out that Charles is the guy Fah married at the island.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Are you talking about the preview? If so...

Charles to Prae: Will you be able to accept that I will have both Fah and you?

Charles to Fah: Two women that are my wives are sisters leaving in the same house like this...Don't you think it's strange?

Prae to Fah: Fah, you said before that you can do anything for me, You have to go, can you do that for me?

Charles to Fah: Every word that your sister said are lies...She hates you, do you hear me Falada...she hates you..."

Fah to Charles: Stop! I don't want to hear!

Not exactly word for word...Angels...feel free to correct me for I am NOT fluent at all.
Omg! Everythings so crazy! I'm ready for this merry-go-round to stop.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
in the real world, charles would have been caught, jailed and trialed, and perhaps would have to pay for his crime; sexual harrasment! :numchuck: :numchuck: . i lost count how many times he physically, verbally and mentally harrased our pretty fahlada... :cloud9: . but then, that what makes the lakorn exciting! hehehehe..i must be out of my mind :flowers: :pervie:

i noticed that what brought charles back to his senses when he is in "harrased fah" mode were when fah said:
1) i hate you
2) i kill you
3) i rather die so that i don't have to see you.
Man!!! That cut him the deepest :mellow:

i hate my situation right now. for the next 2 weeks, beginning tmrw, i'll be marking a national english papers here in Malaysia. at the same time, GRGR will in the next 2 weeks. how can i focus marking when I'm thinking about yadech and how can i watch yadech when i'm thinking about marking!!!???? :faint: i' so screwed!
Lol, Fahs words are pretty harsh but Charles has a potty mouth himself. (;

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
hehe. me too.

I wonder how Fah will remember SaiChon. If James is going to look into Charles background, is that's how they'll find Mami???
I think that's exactly they'll find Mami and maybe Mami will reveal 'em all, and she'll encourage Charles to get his love of his life back, in a good way. And also where's Yasa? He deserves hell of punishment, but he surely is the key/core of this all misunderstanding.

That's probably it!!! That's gotta be how Mami comes back into the picture. Oh I can't wait! Just 4 more days to go...4 very long days.

derraajaf...That was a very creative commercial huh? Made me miss when Charles was still nice to Fah. I wanna be on a plane just because of that commercial and I hate being on a plane hahaha!
Look how powerful that commercial impact to us! :highfive:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki. Same here, I don't know how im going to survive with knowing that there is only two more weeks left! It went by so fast. What am I going to do after grgr! Maybe ill go back and read jao hua jai and sdlf so that I wont be to lonely. Lol...oh I'm going to miss my yadech so much!
Same here!I think I'll have to deal my "withdraw" issue all over again, the last time I face it, it was Roy Mai :tearybye:
Anyway I miss good Charles

Come to think about it, Mami is just going to appear at the very last minute? It'll be better if she'll use every single minute of her appearance to help Charles elaborate this tangled situation, and convince Fah that she's the real NangFah.

Two last things, first, Charles and Fah will be living their happily ever after life as who? Will they go back to Min's Insland, and live there as Saichon and Nang Fah, or they'll just stay in the city, and live their life as Charles and Fah?

Second, after saw what Prae has done to P'Mor, I don't think I can bear to see them go back in the future, it's such a cliche; I mean I can't see Prae begs for forgiveness and P'Mor will kindly accept her once again. After all the things she said that it's not love that she felt towards P'Mor, I just... feel pity for P'Mor :nono1: And no to mention, he genuinely loves her with all of his life (just give P'Mor to me you evil Prae!)

cecilia

Staff member
was looking for song and come across another favorite of mine again .. and it makes me think of p'Mor :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTDgaq8MBZE

Rough Translation said:
When will you be back?
When will I see you again?
I can only keep on waiting for you to come back to me once more
You knew it well in your heart
how lonely it is when you left me so far away
You ask me to wait and i wait with purpose
and there's definitely no one who can make you change your heart
though it's lonely, so lonely, it shouldn't make you weak

Though the sunlight blown,
what i ask is for us to love each other
No matter how long it is, I'll wait

Your photo is in my room and another underneath my pillow
In front of the bathroom is the photo I took with you when i send you off

You knew it well in your heart
how lonely it is when you left me so far away
You ask me to wait and i wait with purpose
and there's definitely no one who can make you change your heart
though it's lonely, so lonely, it shouldn't make you weak

Wanna hug him now from all the pain Prae gave to him T_T
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cajxYMAi_Qs

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
@lakornkiki. Same here, I don't know how im going to survive with knowing that there is only two more weeks left! It went by so fast. What am I going to do after grgr! Maybe ill go back and read jao hua jai and sdlf so that I wont be to lonely. Lol...oh I'm going to miss my yadech so much!
I don't even wanna think about it yet :weep:

I'm alone on this one, but I actually like Fah and P'mor's relationship. It doesn't feel forced to me. Fah is naturally friendly with men and her two best friends are both men. So it makes sense to me.

Yes, P'mor is weak, but it's not easy to move on just like that. He's been with Prae for many years. He's not evil like Prae.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult

I'm alone on this one, but I actually like Fah and P'mor's relationship. It doesn't feel forced to me. Fah is naturally friendly with men and her two best friends are both men. So it makes sense to me.

Yes, P'mor is weak, but it's not easy to move on just like that. He's been with Prae for many years. He's not evil like Prae.
he's such a good, loving and sweet fiance. i want to cradle him in my arms and tell him it's ok. he deserves much better. some who will love and cherish his precious heart. :(

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
he's such a good, loving and sweet fiance. i want to cradle him in my arms and tell him it's ok. he deserves much better. some who will love and cherish his precious heart. :(
Right? If he ends up taking Prae back, she better treat him like a king! I hope he realizes that even if Prae comes crawling back to him, it doesn't mean she loves him.

Off topic...when are you going to update "Burning Desire?"

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

I think Fah and P'mor have a good relationship. They really care about each other. P'mor cares about Fah when he knows Prae doesn't. And Fah cares about P'mor when Prae doesn't. In a way, P'mor is the only one Fah can turn to for comfort. But even though Fah tells him not to tell Prae about her problems, he still does anyways.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Hey Angels!! :) I haven't read all post and I'm still on vacation!!! :) but ethaicd just emailed me yesterday :) pre sales for ch3 calendars are up :) if anyone haven't posted about it yet :) I want my Nadech!! ;) get ur ch3 calendars too :D