[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^You put it wonderfully! I think Charles would have given up if he only loved NANGFAH, but she is essentially Fahlada, who was just hidden away at the time of the island but very much present in who she is. He wouldn't be able to help loving Fahlada.

I don't know the whole spoiler yet. I don't think it is posted yet, Jjinxxy.

The key fumbling scene was intense as well. Just him being that close to her, staring intently at his wife. The thoughts that are running through his mind. Then he wraps his arms around her. *sigh*
That unbuttoning shirt scene was :blush: Charles is such a seducer. He is a bully & teaser big time. I couldn't help hold my breath. I am surprised by the things he has been doing. He ceases to amaze me. When he kissed her in front of everyone at the event. HOLY...

The yelling scene is really intense. I can see hurt & pain in both their eyes. I so giddy for the weekend.
Both of their faces were so tragic! I know Fah is more hurt by the truth that Prae doesn't love her, but did you see Charles's anguished red face? Holy cow, he just seemed like he wanted her back so much, like he hated hurting her, like he hated seeing someone she loves hate her, like he wanted her to stop hurting herself for sticking with her sister...because he LOVES HER so much!

Muahahahahaha, you guys seriously want a ff of the shirt button scene? I dunno. The only thing stopping me from doing it is that in my own imagination, if I was going to rewrite it, it would be in a totally different context. In ep.15, Fah's tears are just too real and frightened for me to play that up as attraction, it was all Charles's that made it so steamy, which...just doesn't function in my brain as nicely as when I watched it. So would that put it off for you guys if it was to be written in a completely different scene?

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
WOW...I've been busy this wkend and this thread is moving along so fast, I managed to catch up to 18 pages. I just finished ep 15 with eng sub, Thanks to Wishy.

I seriously could watch from beginning til end of lakorn on Min island. All I can say is I love ep 1 thru ep 4. Starting from ep 5 at the separation to when they met during jogging are my least favorite. The city scenes are bittersweet, seeing Charles and Fah fights and struggles kills me and at the same time excites me. I'm literally siting on the edge of my seat guessing what will happen next. Their fights are intense and full of sexual tension. I'm not sure if that's the right word to describe it. I hate the misunderstanding parts. I hate to see Saichon being mean to Fah. At the same time I can feel Saichon pain so I don't hate him. I also want Fah to remember her hubby. And whatever happened to her dreams, they stop showing after Charles started his game. I dislike the Sis the most and won't waste my time on her. I want Fah to remember Saichon and everything on Min Island, but then where is it going from there. So much went wrong, how are they going to make it right? I know they will end up together, just hope the story wrap up nicely.

Yadech<3 mentioned that Fah is falling for Charles aka Saichon but not sure if he love Fah because she is Nangfah. Yes, Fah is the mature version of Nangfah. Saichon fell in love with Nangfah not only because she's beautiful but the person she is, a nice sweet girl, loves and cares for others, putting others before herself. Remember when she thought she betrayed Mami for liking Saichon. Also when Charles threaten to pull the project if she's not the presenter knowing Fah won't put others in difficult situation for her sake. Fah is exactly like Nangfah, how she acts and all. Nangfah grew up to a mature Fah, but she didn't change. He knows Fah too well and remembered what kind of food she likes. It is safe to say Charles love Fah.

I just want to say I really like P'Mor. He's a sweet caring man. It is too bad he gave his heart to a wrong person. Not to angry my Yadechers, but I won't mind him pair up with Yaya in the future. I noticed they look good together, not to mention he portrayed each of his roles well. Started to notice him in TD. Nothing will top Nadech, these two are forever my favorite.

GRGR kept me entertain, Yadech are portraying a their roles perfectly, when they hurt I'm hurt. when they are happy I'm happy. I don't want this to end, but at the same time my heart aches too much. This is by far the best lakorn of the year.

Sorry for the long rambling, just to wanted to share my thoughts.
Thanks! now i understand it more! i guess nangfah is fah no matter what so saichon/charles is in love with her for who she is! but its kinda weird cuz he thinks shes a slut and still loves her??? :scratchchin: lol!

I agree i wont mind pope pairing up with yaya in the future too i think they look pretty good together!

GRGR is def the best lakorn of the year at least for me!! theres only 2 more weeks left idk what i'm suppose to do after that! my weekends have been just spazzing abt GRGR if it ends my life will be so BORING!! i'll be like dead!!! :cry1: well at least theres still TNNKK to look forward to after GRGR but that'll be maybe their last lakorn together until a long time!!! :cry: :cry:

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
@Jjinxx,Whatever you choose to write is absolutely fine with me!! I love to read ur ff they are so amazing good!!! although i do hope to read abt the unbottoning shirt part so can u add that to the ff?? if u can it would be just totally awesome!!!

Btw love ur "is ur "nom" fai approved?" :lmao3:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol I just thought it was crazy funny when Fai teased Jeed with the "milk" and "breast" innuendo. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it! DJA was absolutely fabulous and Fai is one of my favorite p'ek.
M-hm, I might add that scene to a fanfic, or just add a new scene to the lakorn, and like...place it during a part that makes it more mutual. NOT that I'm saying the lakorn is lacking (PLEASE don't misunderstand because I am in love with GRGR) but since we all seem to like Charles's *ahem* style, it would be so romantic to imagine him doing that to Fah in a slightly gentler scene.

kieuty

sarNie Egg
Thanks! now i understand it more! i guess nangfah is fah no matter what so saichon/charles is in love with her for who she is! but its kinda weird cuz he thinks shes a slut and still loves her??? :scratchchin: lol!

I agree i wont mind pope pairing up with yaya in the future too i think they look pretty good together!

GRGR is def the best lakorn of the year at least for me!! theres only 2 more weeks left idk what i'm suppose to do after that! my weekends have been just spazzing abt GRGR if it ends my life will be so BORING!! i'll be like dead!!! :cry1: well at least theres still TNNKK to look forward to after GRGR but that'll be maybe their last lakorn together until a long time!!! :cry: :cry:
Charles is jealous with all the men surrounding Fah, very possessive of her from the beginning. Doesn't help when the Sis said Fah sleeps around either. Most N'ke have female friends but not Fah. James, Thai, and P'mor are close to her and he sees it as a threat. Charles knows James and Thai likes her, jealous of P'mor due to Fah actions and words of praising. He thinks Fah remember him but don't want to acknowledge him as her husband because he's a poor islander. All of that triggered his unjustied actions towards Fah. Calling Fah names because of above, but I don't think deep down he believes she is. She is his Nangfah and will always be.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^You put it wonderfully! I think Charles would have given up if he only loved NANGFAH, but she is essentially Fahlada, who was just hidden away at the time of the island but very much present in who she is. He wouldn't be able to help loving Fahlada.

Both of their faces were so tragic! I know Fah is more hurt by the truth that Prae doesn't love her, but did you see Charles's anguished red face? Holy cow, he just seemed like he wanted her back so much, like he hated hurting her, like he hated seeing someone she loves hate her, like he wanted her to stop hurting herself for sticking with her sister...because he LOVES HER so much!

Muahahahahaha, you guys seriously want a ff of the shirt button scene? I dunno. The only thing stopping me from doing it is that in my own imagination, if I was going to rewrite it, it would be in a totally different context. In ep.15, Fah's tears are just too real and frightened for me to play that up as attraction, it was all Charles's that made it so steamy, which...just doesn't function in my brain as nicely as when I watched it. So would that put it off for you guys if it was to be written in a completely different scene?
Jjinxx I do not mind at all. Throw us what you got. I'm so happy that you are going to write it! Ahhhhhh I'm so excited. I can't wait to read it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
lol during the taxi scene when she fell asleep, I was just thinking: If only during the traffic jam, Charles poured out his love story to the driver and then Fah hears it and realizes right then and there that so much is being kept from her. But it's okay. Just a few more days until the truth is unearthed and then :ninja: Beware Prae.

Dang, if I was Fah, I sure as heck would have been fumbling with my keys having Charles watching over my shoulders. Whew!

OMG! can't wait for the scene from the preview Charles telling Fah that her sister hates her. They both looked so torn and teared up! :teary:
That would be nice if Charles tells the taxi uncle his love story, but remember Fah was knocked out! He had to carry her to her house :coverlaf:

I just re-watched the scene in episode 14 where Fahlada gets back home after their trip (threatening to tell her sister about everything) and when Charles says "Otherwise, that night of us, would you yield to me easily? Think about it carefully. Think carefully. Did I rape you?" Nadech just sounds soooo sexy! Well when does Nadech not sound sexy? XD
Yes, that was very hot and intense. Something about that scene...I just can't quite put my thoughts into words about this scene. I know Prae sees them together, but did she actually hear what Charles say? To me, it looks like she heard him because she got that worry look on her thick face. Hearing all that and she still wants him? I just wanna :smack: knock some sense into her.

I agree. Had everything would have stayed the same and Saichon and Nangfah never got separated, Nangfah would mature to be Fahlada. Poor Fah, she was covering her ears because she knows it's probably true what Charles is telling her.

:whahuh: I don't care how you write it (if you have time), I'll read it and I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Charles is jealous with all the men surrounding Fah, very possessive of her from the beginning. Doesn't help when the Sis said Fah sleeps around either. Most N'ke have female friends but not Fah. James, Thai, and P'mor are close to her and he sees it as a threat. Charles knows James and Thai likes her, jealous of P'mor due to Fah actions and words of praising. He thinks Fah remember him but don't want to acknowledge him as her husband because he's a poor islander. All of that triggered his unjustied actions towards Fah. Calling Fah names because of above, but I don't think deep down he believes she is. She is his Nangfah and will always be.
But he's Charles now and very rich too. See, this is where Charles is not very smart and needs some :smack: If Fah wanted status, she'll be all over Charles like her evil sister Prae. His jealousy is taking her over.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^@ceda. Ceda I miss them so much! Right now I'm at the part where they got separated! And I'm crying my eyes out! Omg it hurt so much. Oh gosh I can't even explain how much it hurts right now!

kieuty

sarNie Egg
But he's Charles now and very rich too. See, this is where Charles is not very smart and needs some :smack: If Fah wanted status, she'll be all over Charles like her evil sister Prae. His jealousy is taking her over.
Very true.Trying to understand Charles is no easy task. He's smart but ....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^@ceda. Ceda I miss them so much! Right now I'm at the part where they got separated! And I'm crying my eyes out! Omg it hurt so much. Oh gosh I can't even explain how much it hurts right now!
The separation scene gets me EVERYTIME. I was so angry cuz "someone" on youtube commented that the scene was not sad at all and that he/she was actually laughing. OMG! I was so heated :angry:

Oh I found the comment. These are her/his exact words: "Wtf, the seperation scene didn't seem that sad. I'm sorry I was kind of laughing. Haha, I think I would have teared if they didn't drag the fighting scene so long." -clenchchees-

That person has no heart or has never been in love.

kieuty

sarNie Egg
OMG, i'm now at the part where they are in hiding. I too am sad, I cried so many times watching this. I only get emotional when it's time of the month, except this.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG, i'm now at the part where they are in hiding. I too am sad, I cried so many times watching this. I only get emotional when it's time of the month, except this.
:whahuh: Silly girl. I don't get emotional. I get really bitchy.

Kizukami...what scene will that be? Is this after she gets shot? Looks like she's willingly staying in his arms. I love spoilers! Keep them coming.

I remember there was picture of Nadech and Yaya on Barry.Ya and Yaya was wearing a Hmong shirt. Made me smile.