[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
i am so behind on catching up ... okay i am also running late for work... AGAIN curse of GRGR i guess...

very late very late on making this but it's kinda simple... so yeah....

if i can pretend im working i will be back :D

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^LOL But I'd take Charles any day over Kawee.

@Cikna, nope, that is just my fanfic version! Hehehehe. Glad you liked it.

@lakornkiki, Thank you for the mv! super sweet! Yadech is either making me cry or making my eyes drool, but either way, there's no difference LOL

They look like they are having tons of fun at the Lays event! whoot whoot! Hope there are some videos captured of them. And Kiz's spoiler photo is soooo DREAMY Beautiful! <3

@Dal, of course hon! It would be my pleasure to have that little scene put up at yadech.com.

Pals, DO COME JOIN US AT YADECH.COM! You won't regret it! Come spazz, drool, faint, spam! Shampoo and Kiz are in perpetual discussion in the shoutbox so you're bound to learn interesting things always lol.

Charmz

sarNie Egg

DJA vs GRGR

I think it;s cute that both lakorns have the car scene. Jeed/Fah's red car overtakes Fai/Charles' black one with matching Yaya's lifted eyebrow(s) They're adorable!!! :thumbsup:

jjinxx

^that is adorable. well, it's quite clear that in real life Yaya pretty much knocks Nadech off his feet, so it's like they are portraying that for us in lakorn for fun muahahhahaah

@d2balways, the gif you made is HOT HOT HOT! Might I use it sometime? It's gorgeous and their eye connection just makes me drop dead!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Kawee is luckier than Saichon/Charles

born to be a rich man, a spoiled brat while Saichon has nothing. Saichon has everything and be Charles based on his efforts while Kawee is just a spoiled child

but I love them both <3333333

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Alice. Nice! Good Point out.lol..love the look on both kawee and Charles eyes. They both got it bad that night! Hehehe, dirty minded. Lol..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
OMG,my phone is overloaded with picture of yadech and yadech only. I had to delete 300 photos of my own just so I can save more new photos of yadech! My chip is 16 gb. Imagine how many photos I have of yadech! Lol...over 7,000. I need to find a place to put it. Lol..I guess that's what happen when you have the biggest YADECH FEVER! not only that I have more in my I touch! My family is calling me the crazy Thai freak. Lol...proud to be one! Especially for YADECH!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Kenann That is a LOT of pictures!! Talking about YADECH FEVER OVERDRIVE! I've always been a silent reader on Asianfuse for so long, but GRGR prompted me to become a member. I too have YADECH FEVER! They have such an amazing chemistry! Don't know how many times a day I check on this thread. I'm so happy to see so many fans here! You Angels are soooo AWESOME! :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^welcome here na ja! And yes that is alot. All from just there photoshoot, dja, and grgr! Glad that there are so much fans opening up and please have fun here spazzing with Charles Angels na!

Here one I made last night from Fah's perspective na ka. I hate when she rejects Charles. I hurt for SaiChon. BUT BUT, look at her eyes - she is in love. This song is called Crush but I didn't put in the title because WMG blocked it so I used a remix version which is a little faster.

This MV is for Fah. I hope she will know this weekend that what she has with Charles is not a crush - it's true love. I get butterflies when I look at the way they look at each other. Gets me every time. Enjoy na ka.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkhGDOeI7f8&feature=channel_video_title

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I like Charles more than Kawee. I thought Kawee was a little too senseless, Charles is too but i feel like between Kawee and Charles, Charles got more brain to him.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^welcome here na ja! And yes that is alot. All from just there photoshoot, dja, and grgr! Glad that there are so much fans opening up and please have fun here spazzing with Charles Angels na!
Kob khun na ka for welcoming me! I love how everyone is drooling over Yadech on those cute scenes including myself! We need more of that! Wondering if Nadech will become a singer because he has a good voice. I love it when he sings especially the song "Lucky" and "Talay See Dum" on TV3 Star Chat with Yaya. It would be so great and such a surprise for the fans if Yadech sing "Talay See Dum" at the upcoming 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar Concert. Hope Yaya will be a guest singer.

jjinxx

^YES YES YES! GRGR's soundtrack is one of my top favorite lakorn soundtracks and Talay See Dum is my favorite. Yadech needs to do an offical performance of the that song, they will totally light up the stage and make the audience feel like they are on romantic Min Island again!

@lakornkiki, great video! If I was in Fah's place :blush: It would be hard not to be flustered whenever Charles is near. His eyes are like "You are mine!" *swoon*

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki. Nice mv! Love how all of my favorite scene are in it and of course it is totally not a crush, more like falling in love! Lol...you could see it in fahlada eyes!