[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

liebenandy

sarNie Egg
I love, love, love this video. I really like the song as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K60QBn5kEI

Can someone tell me what this song is saying??? LOL. It's kinda pitiful listening to a song (that you think sounds really good) and not knowing what it's even about. HAHA.

At 1:26---is that a scene from their new drama????
This song is indeed by P'Bird, named "Yot Nam"
You can refer the following official video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mn5alS_qhs

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I miss Min Island scenes :spin: they look so vulnerable here

dorky smile

we got some intruder here

and finally Saichon gets his nang fah back, with a little bit beard and mustache here and there, the city definitely had changed his nang fah. LOL

and they live happily ever after :kiss3: :kiss2:

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@Dertaajaf OMG!!!! thank you so much for this !!! I really love this photoshoot even if Nadech's wig kind of spooke me out a bit LOL !!!! They look like they have enjoyed themselves and some of the pic are quite stunning . You made me laugh if the intruder bit lol!!! Boy is so funny . I am glad they are all good friends !!!

Kiki, you are doing great with the MV's. Keep them coming!

Looks like they're having so much fun shooting those photos. Too cute! Thanks dertaajaf.

xox...that song sounds like it's sung by Bird Thongchai, but I don't know the title. Scene 1:26 is actually from their new drama, not GRGR.

All you talented MV makers...I have a special request. I'd really appreciate it if someone can make a MV with the song that Nadech keeps singing "Peur tur." I don't know who the song is sung by. If anyone has the song, can I please have it. Even the link to youtube will do.

Thanks in advance!

Ceda - thank you na ka. Oh, I have the song "puer tur" na ka.. I have the original and the one that Nadech sang on the bus. I love it so much that I made it into MP3 na. If you want it, I'll upload it for you.

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH for the Sudsapda photos! My phone literally melted along with my heart.

I have no Internet today because of the winds in so cal. They knocked the phones and DSL. I sitting in a parking lot spazzing.

I am going to Thai town to get a few copies of the mag or pre-order it. Anyone wants me to get a copy?

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
YAY next ep airs tomorrow!! :)
which scene from the spoilers do you think is in this week and what are you guys most looking forward to :rolleyes: ?

yurieun

sarNie Egg
thanks for all the pics, mvs, and ffs that u angels posted!! I'm enjoying every moment of yadech!! I can't wait til tmr im gonna have so much fun watching GRGR!! i cannot believe it is ending in two weeks! i mean even though i am a mark fan i still don't want to his lakorn 3NNT so soon yet!! i really like GRGR and i dont want it to end ever!! angels please write more ff of yadech i'm going crazy over them these days!! lmao!

cikna

sarNie Adult
I'm all hyped about new GRGR episodes this week that I can't concentrate in marking!! :nailbiter: . So, I did the worst; left almost 200 scripts unmarked and spend 6 hours making MVs to satisfy my hunger for GRGR and Yadech! :coverlaf: . I was so motivated to do a fanmade MV, so motivated, I did 2 at the same time! The first one is a bit sloppy because it's been almost a year since I made one, so a bit off beat here and there.

I used an Indonesian song entitled "Sempurna" which means "perfect" in English. I love this song so much, as much as I love GRGR. I did a fanmade MV Kha Khong Kon using this song, but of a different version. So, it won't be of the same tempo. The first MV was for Charles, and the second MV was for Fah. Enjoy !!! :bopping:

Female Version - GRGR Fanmade MV: Sempurna / Gita Gutawa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxtV2BLLUWE

Male Version - GRGR Fanmade MV: Sempurna / Andra & The BackBone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4EDVKNMDA

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

OH DEAR LORD, CAN I GET PREGNANT FROM THIS? Please someone cover up my eyes right now. My eyes have been blessed to see this :shock2: :worthy: :eyetwitch:

Nadech is definitely bringing the word "smexy" back!

and the killer dimples come out!

He said, "THESE RED ROSE FOR YOU, MY CHARLES'S ANGELS"

:drools: :flowers:

cr. pantip

^ I saw these photos on FB too. He is soooo smexy but he didn't look so happy like during the big clean up day. Why did they book Mint C with Nadech???? I was so "uncomfortable" looking at them. I really can't stand him with another girl.

He was handsome but he was just doing a "job". If I were Robinson, I would have demanded "Yaya" as the girl presenter. arrrrgh.

Ok back to my Yadech bubble. Look at this. LOL

cr: on pic (she was the one who did Yakuza & Yakuzi photo. gotta love her sense of humor!)

I'd have done this too, if I were a colonial girl and found his hot indian man. Tie him up and have my way with him! hahaha - see what happens to my mind when I see him shirtless???? lol

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
before the big cleaning day, I read some bs things that happened to Nadech. He looked pale and tired at the airport heading to Chiang Mai for his photoshoot

I was like "Tomorrow, he is gonna meet Yaya, I don't know if he will be ok or not"

but contradict to what I was thinking, he was really happy on that day.

LOL he looked bored being interviewed yesterday lol idk if Yaya really has an impact on him or what-so-ever

This vid filmed by fans from NadechYaya.com at facebook

he looks radiantly glowing

before the big cleaning day, I read some bs things that happened to Nadech. He looked pale and tired at the airport heading to Chiang Mai for his photoshoot

I was like "Tomorrow, he is gonna meet Yaya, I don't know if he will be ok or not"

but contradict to what I was thinking, he was really happy on that day.

LOL he looked bored being interviewed yesterday lol idk if Yaya really has an impact on him or what-so-ever

This vid filmed by fans from NadechYaya.com at facebook

he looks radiantly glowing
I think he is "over-worked". If I look at his schedule, it's super tight. He is flying from one place to another. Film lakorn, events, public service for his school, clean ups. AND his house is flooded. I am sure he is totally exhausted. I hope he can get some down-time. A few days of rest will do him good.