[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

cikna

sarNie Adult
Charles stands Prae up for the wedding right? If so, I can't wait! :) Runaway groom indeed. Honestly, after watching episode 17 I can say the acting is very good (from both Yaya and Nadech) I just hope Fah doesn't play the martyr and realize who the real bad guy is. In this case, bad girl.

And we have two new cute couples - Sahat/Plernta and James/Mami to add to the list :D
hahahaha!! if doesn't stood prae up, well someone has to smack that pretty head of his. i think i wanted to smack him on the head so many times before. thankfully he has such an magnetic charm and sensuality that i totally forgot about smacking him :scratchhead2:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
The preview looks good for the next episode... Can't wait for Mami to meet Charles, but sad we r not gonna see all of that preview in episode 18. It will run to episode 19 and into the final eps too. Happy to see some sweet scenes today.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
OMG! How low will that b*tch go?? Holding Fah hostage so that Charles would marry her, she's psycho! Prae must die! Prae must die!

The hospital scene so so sweet. He kept kissing her while she was lying there unconcious. Gosh, he so loves her so so much, you can totally feel it in that scene.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
So much agnst and misunderstanding and evil Prae!! How can all this be resolved in only 4 epis??

Really, realy want a whole epi of just Charles/Saichon and Fahlada/Nang Fah being lovey dovey and sweet together to make up for all the heartbreak that we've been thru!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
umm..what is happening here? what are they saying? help!
don't worry! translation on the way:

charles: nangfah
fah: don't come near me!

mami: have you seen nangfahs sister yet??
charles: you know khun prae?

prae: you will never see her corpse.. if you marry me, fah will be safe!

p mor: him and this girl called nangfah got married, and that person is you fah...

fah: why did you do this to me p'prae?

Charmz

sarNie Egg

p mor: him and this girl called nangfah got married, and that person is you fah...

Thank you Thank you for this!!! I was disappointed still with this episode but the previews lifted my hopes up. P'mor might be boring but our resident Neuro-Surgeon has got a brain!!! :)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
OMG! How low will that b*tch go?? Holding Fah hostage so that Charles would marry her, she's psycho! Prae must die! Prae must die!

The hospital scene so so sweet. He kept kissing her while she was lying there unconcious. Gosh, he so loves her so so much, you can totally feel it in that scene.
Dying is too good for her! Bring Yasa back to kidnap Prae and make her his wife. hahahaha

Charmz

sarNie Egg
and charles is very captivating with his one-liner esp in ep 13, for e.g:
1) when fah asked him, is he satisfied now that she'll remain as the presenter, he replied "very much"
2) when fah felt scared when he tried to put the seatbelt on her, he said "what?"
3) when fah asked him whether he is happy making her do her hair at the hair station, he said "no"

i replied those parts so many times, i don't even get bored! hahahaha!! he sounds so intimately sexy.. :heart:
Intimately Sexy, right! Probably it's the way he delivers the line. Or his magnetic eyes. I don't know but Nadech is amazing. Backstage, Right after the kiss, the way he said to Fah "Why are you so mad. It's just a kiss. I've done more than this... " Yikes. Hearts aflutter!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
YADECH wallpaper 75 || Playful YADECH

sizes: 1600x1000 || 1280x800 || 1024x768
that is GORGEOUS!! ^_^

ahahaha..You two are up early?kekeke..well, it'n now 629am in Cali!!!!
lol, up or no sleep :) insomnia is a real pain in the boo-tay!!

Dying is too good for her! Bring Yasa back to kidnap Prae and make her his wife. hahahaha
oh yeah... or her and Yasa both meet with excruciating and a very tormenting death!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@ukepearl, thanks for the translations.
HOLY SH*T! I cannot wait until it all unfolds. I can definitely face ep. 16 and 17 if I have all that other good stuff to look forward to like P'Mor finally finding out the truth and TELLING IT TO FAH! Seriously, things were starting to look so bleak. They make us to "IN" that I was despairing for a happy ending, lol.

MAMIIIIIII so happy to see her again! WHOOOO!!

Prae is such a psycho. Poor Fah, I almost don't want to feel bad because I mean come on her sister showed her true colors a few times and that didn't give her any clue? But in the end she is still just the victim of Prae, so I feel sorry for her. Charles has to find a way out of this. He needs to round up his island gang and get them to kick Prae out of his life!

@Cikna, I was wondering about the age difference at the beginning too lol, but I guess it's just another part of Prae's craziness.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I just realized,i love the bit*h-fight in ep 17. It made me realize what a fashion forward company seven seas is,I mean look at the killer heels and micro-minis their senior women staff are wearing! :coverlaf:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
hm... i know Charles called Fah dumb for believing her sister ... but Prae is even dumber... Fah planned for Prae to see and hear what Charles is doing... but Prae beats up Fah? stupid! when Charles tells her, Prae gets angry and blames Fah? Prae pben ngor! ngor!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Thanks Saki. Yeah, thank God for P'mor's brains.Our girl Fah is a bit on the slow side. Prolly due to the head injuries. hahaha. I mean all the coincidences and clues are there, Fah refuses to see them. Atleast we have the kidnap scene next. How i wish Fah remembers Saichon. :teary:
I agree! Seems like Fahs been slow/naive her whole life. From min island until now. Lol. It's like she's smart yet naive. I wish instead of people telling her things all the time that she would figure things out on her own.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

I love you!!!!!! Thanks so much!

Murni

sarNie Egg

:cry1: :cry1: so sad... its near to end

cikna

sarNie Adult

so, she basically threatens charles by betting fah's life, forcing him to marry her? what exactly does she expect to get if, let's say' for some ridiculous reason, charles agrees with her terms? he might marry her, but that's about it. definitely, for sure, she will never possess his heart, mind, body and soul. it's like marrying to a ghost. well, the woman is one emotionally disturbed individual...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
oh my god!! i'm so happy saichon is back!!!!!! :DDD
sooo sweeettt ahhhhh :)
i replayed tomorrows promo so many times hahahahah <3 can't wait for fah to remember
Me too! Omg!! So excited now that Fah will Finally know the truth, but this means GRGR is coming to an end.

But really? REALLY though? All Fah says to Prae is "why did you do this to me?" Had it been me...oh, it's on sister!!!

Nadech's acting is beyond great! The man makes me see right through his eyes. I feel whatever he's feeling...and today, I was sooooooo in love with Fah just like he was when taking care of his Nangfah.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Honestly i thought Prae was smarter than that. She had to use the oldest excuse in the book that she's pregnant. Oh boy that woman is one thick faced biatch, she practically begged Charles to marry her. But good thing she also told him about how Fah isn't her biological sister. Now he can finally see how truly evil she is. Its good he's somewhat feeling remorse for what he has done, Sahut's wise words probably gotten to him. At the hospital scene i was waiting for the doc to say she's pregnant even though i know she isn't i still had hope :shutup:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
So sweet >.< I just finished today episode and i fall in love with Khun Charles again. I like how Fahlada was really calm in the hospital.