[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, wow, wow!! This is yet another rollercoaster of an episode! I find it a very satifying one too because all of the dots are connected now and the truth is out in the open. Prae, the evil witch, still wants Charles after learning the truth and trying to force him to marry her. Ter na dahn jing jing!

The high in this ep. is the hospital scenes. Love the sweet scenes because we can see how much Charles love his Fah...makes my heart smile. The dream sequence after the nightmare made me have goosebumps because the mysterious man of Fah's dreams is finally reveal! @Ceda_Lee, you're not the only one that's crazy about Nadech's forehead kisses! I'm spazzing over that too! I can't get enough of those scenes, replayed many times! :bravo: to Nadech for making us Angels swoon!

The low in this ep. is seeing our Charles cry. That's so heartbreaking to witness his sadness and pain. :teary: :cry: Prae is pure evil!! I hope P'Mor doesn't take her back! The worst punishment for her is to be all alone in the world with nobody to love her...just like when she was at the orphanage...unwanted (I know that's very mean of me).

I'm enjoying this drama tremendously even with all the flaws. It could have been better. I agree with many of you that the editing is very poor and more character development is needed. I hope the ending will not be too rushed!

BTW, I noticed Saichon/Charles gets beat up so much in this lakorn...our poor Taewada! Actually, he was beat up a lot in DJA too. The things you do for love...

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
:welcome1: to this thread, SkinyWinky!! I'm new here too! Like you, I've been a silent reader. I love Thai lakorn and I've been a long time fan eversince I was a kid. I enjoyed reading this thread so much and have GRGR/Yadech fever. That's why I decided to be a member and be a part of these amazing Charles Angels! :grouphug:
Can't wait for tomorrow's ep! I know it's hard to stay focus on anything other than GRGR/Yadech, but I hope you make time to study and pass your nursing entrance exam na ja. Good luck!
I never said Thankyou for welcoming me. So Thankyou :)

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
it's scary huh? ^_^ i was gone 5 hours came back 4 pages were added o_O :thumbsup:
I know that's what exactly happened to me. I guess we can't keep Yadech off our brains. The problem is what r we gonna do when GRGR finish. Maybe we should request a online fan-meeting with Yadech for being such loyal fans even if most of us live outside of Thailand and some of us r non-Thais like me :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Np Tinie! Okay major major spoiler. Don't read unless you really want to LOL

Okay so from what I remember reading, Charles and Mor arrive at the scene where Yasa, Prae and Fah are about to leave. Yasa demands money from Chompooprae for kidnapping Fah back but she refuses because it's sucha great amount. Yasa was furious and was about to take out his gun so Fah tries to protect Prae by hitting Yasa and tells her to run away. When Charles gets there, he fights with Yasa and is basically getting beat up again. Yasa tells Charles that he wants his life and Charles says that he's willing to die as long as Fah is okay because if anything happens to her, he won't be able to continue living either. Charles gets shot and Fah goes to hug him. Then Yasa tries to shoot Prae because he believes all this mess is caused by her and once Fah sees that, she runs out of Charles embrace to take the bullet for her. Don't quote me on all the details though because I don't quite remember everything. Shampoo corrected me that Yasa was shot so he wanted to take Prae with him but yeah, you basically get the point lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Okay so from what I remember reading, Charles and Mor arrive at the scene where Yasa, Prae and Fah are about to leave. Yasa demands money from Chompooprae for kidnapping Fah back but she refuses because it's sucha great amount. Yasa was furious and was about to take out his gun so Fah tries to protect Prae by hitting Yasa and tells her to run away. When Charles gets there, he fights with Yasa and is basically getting beat up again. Yasa tells Charles that he wants his life and Charles says that he's willing to die as long as Fah is okay because if anything happens to her, he won't be able to continue living either. Charles gets shot and Fah goes to hug him. Then Yasa tries to shoot Prae because he believes all this mess is caused by her and once Fah sees that, she runs out of Charles embrace to take the bullet for her.
I have to say this cause I can't take it anymore. PRAE IS A FUCKEN DESPERATE BITCH!!! (sorry for the bad language, but I couldn't hold on it any longer). that feels so much better! Lol...

Thanks so much chubbycheeks for both of the spoilers na ja! You are a life saver.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
I know that's what exactly happened to me. I guess we can't keep Yadech off our brains. The problem is what r we gonna do when GRGR finish. Maybe we should request a online fan-meeting with Yadech for being such loyal fans even if most of us live outside of Thailand and some of us r non-Thais like me :)
i believe there's a plan at yadech's site ^_^ !!!

Okay so from what I remember reading, Charles and Mor arrive at the scene where Yasa, Prae and Fah are about to leave. Yasa demands money from Chompooprae for kidnapping Fah back but she refuses because it's sucha great amount. Yasa was furious and was about to take out his gun so Fah tries to protect Prae by hitting Yasa and tells her to run away. When Charles gets there, he fights with Yasa and is basically getting beat up again. Yasa tells Charles that he wants his life and Charles says that he's willing to die as long as Fah is okay because if anything happens to her, he won't be able to continue living either. Charles gets shot and Fah goes to hug him. Then Yasa tries to shoot Prae because he believes all this mess is caused by her and once Fah sees that, she runs out of Charles embrace to take the bullet for her. Don't quote me on all the details though because I don't quite remember everything. Shampoo corrected me that Yasa was shot so he wanted to take Prae with him but yeah, you basically get the point lol
um... this lakorn should have fans of seven seas air commercial ... massacre Prae ;) you know there should be fans of that commercial (maybe us Angels?) to kill her, i am still volunteering my Honda CRV to run her over

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Today's episode really did make me cry. The part where Charles, Mor, Sahat, Mami, and James all sat down to discuss Prae, was truely brought tears of joy and relief! LOL! It was like the moment I've been waiting for!

Chubbycheeks----I read all of your rants, criticisms, etc...and I agree with you on a lot of things. I'm just too lazy to type out everthing. I'll do it later. LOL.

But yes, this movie does have poor editing. The editings for this drama is something I would expect from Ch7! Not Ch3! If it wasn't for Yadech's amazing, breath-taking actings, I would have stopped watching it already. I'm serious. Anyone else, I would have stopped and just give up---like okay, this drama is getting dumb...moving on. But because I love Yadech so so much, I can't give up. Just like how Charles loves Fah so much and won't give up. Haha! (corny comparison). And because I know how much hard work both Yaya and Nadech put into this drama.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol the Seven Seas commercial should have told the storyline of how Charles and Fah took the airline and escaped far away from Prae. That would have made everyone want to use Seven Seas.

Wow, I still say I'm infuriated by the overly GOOD n'ek. Why are they always so fast when it comes to the things that don't matter, like taking a bullet for the villain???

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^lol the Seven Seas commercial should have told the storyline of how Charles and Fah took the airline and escaped far away from Prae. That would have made everyone want to use Seven Seas.

Wow, I still say I'm infuriated by the overly GOOD n'ek. Why are they always so fast when it comes to the things that don't matter, like taking a bullet for the villain???
it's the n'ek thing to do - take the bullet for your evil sister!! :(

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my god!!! Get rid of prae already... She just keeps on causing more trouble for Charles and fah. I swear this woman has no heart..no soul..just plain evil... I just hope that she pays for everything that has happened... I mean really pay!!!!!!!!!

Any spoilers on what happens to prae!!! I want the most cruel punishment for her!!!!!!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Okay, at first I only planned to comment about this lakorn when it ends but I guess I can't refrain myself now.

Is anyone a little confused about Prae? Clearly she doesn't love Charles at all. She's only lusting over him because he's superior in looks and is from a rich wealthy family which every typical girl would tend to love. However, I feel like I don't see any reasoning from her character to act this bizzare. The man already admitted that he's the poor islander that she once insulted and look down on and he's really not born with the perfect life yet she still refuses to accept the truth. I don't get why she's so desperate. I can only assume that NOW, she just wants Charles to be her husband simply because he loves Fah and whatever belongs to Fah, she must have it. I personally think it would have been better if we got some more insights about her character aside from her oh so pitiful story about her childhood. LOL. I feel like as a viewer, I need a better understanding about her character and understand her true intentions. Really, I don't get why she's so shameless and why she MUST have Charles as her husband and truthfully, she had this idea planned in her little head even before Fah came into the picture. If someone has a different interpretation, please share with me because I'd love to hear other thoughts.
You know that's the thing about Prae...she has never loved anyone but herself. I honestly know that she has never loved P'Mor either. The 10 years that Prae has been with Mor, was nothing to her. She's a greedy, insecure, self-centered person. She knows what she wants and she goes for it. That's the only thing I like about Prae. The bitch don't give up on what she wants and she'll do anything for it. But then there's a difference from doing anything to get something you want that isn't anyone else's and a difference from doing anything to try and steal/have something that belongs to someone else. And the fact that Charles loves Fah makes her want him even more. Kinda like that scene where they were little. Prae already has a teddy bear, yet she wants Fah's bear because it's bigger and newer. If the parents were still alive, I'm sure the dad would say the same thing about Prae.

Okay here goes the list of rants. First off, I don't like how this lakorn is being directed. They wastsed so much screen time showing how manipulative Prae is when we already know how crazy she can be. For instance the scenes where she takes his phone and switches the sim cards so she'll get Fah's text msg, LOL. We don't need additional scenes to see that she wants Charles badly.
You know, I thought that was SO STUPID TOO! Why go through all that trouble of buying a new sim card??? She had his phone. Why not just keep it, wait for Fah to text him, read it, delete that single text message from his phone, and give the phone back to Charles???

Secondly, I don't like how they made Fah's character too weak, too blinded by love and too stubborn to accept reality. At first, I thought yes Fah will be my type of N'ek because she appeared so spunky and adorable yet strong and ambitous. As the story progresses, I can't help but feel a little annoyed. I understand that she's a kind hearted person who places great importance and value on her family but to the point where she can't differentiate between good and bad and is always being a victim to Prae's evil schemes? Come on! Yes we need some of this spice or else there wouldn't be a lakorn but that's just too much.
I hate this too. But Fah's character has always been like this. Even on the island. She believes everyone---like Mami and Suay. Like things they would tell her.

Another thing I'm not liking is the inconsistency of the storyline and characters. I totally LOL in today's eps because everyone all sudden became so smart and they had the right flashbacks at the right moments to help them realize that Prae is a bad person. She already told Charles that Fah had a husband from Koh Min but when Charles yelled at her and told the truth once more, she played the stupid move. The dialogue there was just LOL.
LOL! I know right?! But I gotta admit, it was pretty damn exciting.

Okay enough with the rants, I can now compliment on how well Nadech and Yaya are doing. Lately I notice that everyone is praising Nadech and kinda leaving Yaya out of the picture so I guess I'll give my two cents. I personally think both are giving solid performances. Their emotions are raw and natural and nevermind their chemistry is explosive just like in their previous work DJA. I feel like out of the countless number of lakorns I've watched throughout the years, Yadech is the ONLY couple who can have oh so much chemistry with just little eye contact. Their acting is just beyond my expectations. When the city scenes started, I observed that Yaya needed to work on her crying scenes but as of now, I already see improvement. I admire actors/actress who learn to improve themselves because it shows that they care to make a difference and want to satisfy the viwers. The leap from DJA to GRGR is just wowerz! I feel like both have become even more professional with their acting so despite all the flaws of GRGR, I must thank the lakorn for granting me a chance to watch my beloved couple. I'm so proud of them. It's nice to just sit back and watch these newbies grow.

Last note, I wanted to say thank you to the members who wrote Nadech a birthday message in the book that our members at Yadech.com have compiled together. Nadech will be so happy to read all the comments.
Well said! They are amazing...I WILL finish this drama with no regrets. Because Yaya and Nadech both played out their hearts! I don't think any p'ek loves his nang'ek as much as Charles loves Fah. None that I can recall. Of all the Thai dramas I've seen in my lifetime, the p'eks love their nang'eks. But none so passionately like Charles. No one went through what he went through. Having his wife ripped from his arms......I can go on and on and on. Best P'ek AND BEST HUSBAND of the year and many more years+ goes to Nadech Kugimiya!

Tinie

sarNie Egg

Okay so from what I remember reading, Charles and Mor arrive at the scene where Yasa, Prae and Fah are about to leave. Yasa demands money from Chompoo
prae for kidnapping Fah back but she refuses because it's sucha great amount. Yasa was furious and was about to take out his gun so Fah tries to protect Prae by hitting. Yasa and tells her to run away. When Charles gets there, he fights with Yasa and is basically getting beat up again. Yasa tells Charles that he wants his life and Charles says
that he's willing to die as long as Fah is okay because if anything happens to her, he won't be able to continue living either. Charles gets shot and Fah goes to hug him. Then Yasa tries to shoot Prae because he believes all this mess is caused by her and once Fah sees that, she runs out of Charles embrace to take the bullet for her. Don't quote me on all the details though because I don't quite remember everything. Shampoo corrected me that Yasa was shot so he wanted to take Prae with him but yeah, you basically get the point lol
Oh my god!! Thank you so much for the spoiler! How can we not want to read since I'm dying already to wait for Friday to come Lol 

Yasa made the right decision for taking Prae with him to HELL. they so deserve each other..!!!
Fah is so stupid!! How can she's willing to lose her life while saichon's trying to save her even he has to lose his?!?! Mmh I'm getting frustrated for saichon right now for trying to protect someone's life who doesn't even care of her own self 
But in the pictures we saw when Saichon's covered with blood and Prae crying with p'mor, it doesn't look like saichon got shot... It looks like only fah's lying in the ICU room with the super sad expression of saichon crying in front of the room..
Dang, I gotta say this drama got me crazy with all the fantasies in my head trying to figure out wat happens next  but thanks again ChubbyCheek :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
My turn! Hehehe. Been here reading everyone's thought through out the whole day, and litterally went crazy at work. My mind was not working well at all today because of all the spoilers and screen caps and everyone's thought of today's episode. Seriously my Co workers thought I was crazy because the whole day today I was day dreaming about the hospital scene, wondering how it would feel like if I were to watch it because just seeing the screen caps got me all crazy and couldn't stop smiling! Lol.

So let me start with the hospital scene! It was amazing and the kiss was so tenderly sweet. Omg when Charles jump in bed with fahlada while she was having the bad dream was so sweet. (Gosh how I wish he would jump in bed with me. Lol...)
man and the way how he cuddle fahlada, it was like him longing for his long lost heart to be put into the same place! Morning comes and what do know he is there right beside her and her tender touch woke him up to see her in his warm arms. Now that is totally my saichon right there. Seeing his nangfah in his arms and the tender kiss on her eyelids. Omg now that's what you called a true tender kiss. Then after the doctor check up on here and Charles was about to go pay the hospital bills but, BOOM he walk right back at her and gave her the warmest kiss ever. Three all in like 3 second! And told her to wait for him, made me hurt knowing that she is going to run away from him again. Cried cried cried so much during that part. Sniff sniff!

Wow and everything is reveal do to our lovely mami! I love that girl, she was totally the life saver in this episode. So now that everyone knows prae darkuglydesperate side of her I am happy and satisfied. That b**** needed a lesson like at the beginning of the episode already, but she got lucky so many times. But she can't run away any longing cause she is surely will be play by Charles one more time! Lol...now that's what you get for torturing two innocent hearts that only wanted love and to share there life together forever! Enough of her, cause I'm so tired just saying her name! Make me sick. Lol...

Everytime Charles cried or is hurt, make me 10x more hurt. Augh I swear ( I've said this before and I'm gonna say it again) this is one of the very first kiss/slap lakorn that has ever made me cried this much. I like cried every episode cause it hurts to see Charles hurting fahlada, an innocent girl who once lost her memories and was name NANGFAH, and it hurts to see Charles hurting himself who was once name SAICHON, with out even knowing that he is hurting himself even more. I cried 18 bucket of tears, and still have three more to go! Can I do it? Yes I can for the love of NANGFAH KONG SAICHON!

I have to say YADECH is by far one of my top koo kwan in lakorn history and they will be cherish always and forever! LOVE LOVE LOVE them so much!

cikna

sarNie Adult
call the witch from MIN Island and someone should just curse Prae. :p
AGREE!! :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

OK. I don;t speak thai but i watched the raw episodes from cinntv1. I just love it!!! My gosh. I love Mami. Now everyone knows!!!

One more thing, guyz, all together for our chorus now: DIE PRAE, DIE!!!
u kno what, that is what i have been doing since 1996, watching thai lakorns!i simpple LOVE thai lakorns! :cloud9: thank God for people like wishy to translate for us :thumbsup:

The best roller-coaster feeling in the drama!!! You'll feel romantic, happy, then shocked, agony, crying.. damn.. my heart can't take so much of turning in 1 ep..

Thumbs up for Nadech.. brilliant performance!!And Yaya.. she is 1 good actress..
i second you, murni! both have displayed such amazing acting skills

Just had to share this pic at the end of ep 18. Nadech should win an award!!! Even if I don't understand thai, i can feel his pain, anger and frustration. Love this scene. Now I'm off for the nth replay...

what kind of a man look so devilishly handsome, whether when he is smiling, smirking, frowning, crying???? :scratchhead2:

Well can’t wait.......Awh and also hearing that in this lakorn the ending might end with a pregnancy. i really don't know just heard that????????
is it? i'm all for it!!

Okay, at first I only planned to comment about this lakorn when it ends but I guess I can't refrain myself now.

Is anyone a little confused about Prae? Clearly she doesn't love Charles at all. She's only lusting over him because he's superior in looks and is from a rich wealthy family which every typical girl would tend to love. However, I feel like I don't see any reasoning from her character to act this bizzare. The man already admitted that he's the poor islander that she once insulted and look down on and he's really not born with the perfect life yet she still refuses to accept the truth. I don't get why she's so desperate. I can only assume that NOW, she just wants Charles to be her husband simply because he loves Fah and whatever belongs to Fah, she must have it. I personally think it would have been better if we got some more insights about her character aside from her oh so pitiful story about her childhood. LOL. I feel like as a viewer, I need a better understanding about her character and understand her true intentions. Really, I don't get why she's so shameless and why she MUST have Charles as her husband and truthfully, she had this idea planned in her little head even before Fah came into the picture. If someone has a different interpretation, please share with me because I'd love to hear other thoughts.

Okay here goes the list of rants. First off, I don't like how this lakorn is being directed. They wastsed so much screen time showing how manipulative Prae is when we already know how crazy she can be. For instance the scenes where she takes his phone and switches the sim cards so she'll get Fah's text msg, LOL. We don't need additional scenes to see that she wants Charles badly. Instead they could've used that time to show exactly why she does the things she does and what her motivation really is. But most importantly, that time could've belonged to Charles and Fah to help further develop their love. All I sense right now is the potential of strong love from Fah to Charles but even now at episode 18, it hasn't developed to be anything stronger than that. She definitely likes him and after the hospital scene, she likes him even more but love and like are two different things and I'm not sensing very strong emotions from Fah's character. Her eyes pretty much does all the talking about her affections for him.

Secondly, I don't like how they made Fah's character too weak, too blinded by love and too stubborn to accept reality. At first, I thought yes Fah will be my type of N'ek because she appeared so spunky and adorable yet strong and ambitous. As the story progresses, I can't help but feel a little annoyed. I understand that she's a kind hearted person who places great importance and value on her family but to the point where she can't differentiate between good and bad and is always being a victim to Prae's evil schemes? Come on! Yes we need some of this spice or else there wouldn't be a lakorn but that's just too much.

I also feel that they focus too much on Mor and Fah together. I'm guessing that the directors and purposely trying to show that they're extremely comfortable with one another or else Charles wouldn't get so jealous but again, too much unecessary hugging moments. Heck, I saw at least 10 comments on youtube saying they ship Mor and Fah together. LMFAO!

In today's epiosde, I was dissapointed in how the producer chose to have Fah react to Mami when she claimed that Fah was Nangfah whom she knew from Koh Min. Clearly Fah can put two and two together and realize that perhaps she is the girl who Charles said he loves. However, she chooses to push that truth aside all because she cares more about her sister. *sighs* I can't help but feel even more pity for Charles. He can do possibly anything for her but can she do anything for him? NO. She can't even let go of her sister for one second of her life just for Charles sake. I won't spoil you guys on the last episodes but once next weekend kicks in, you'll all understand why I'm saying this.

Another thing I'm not liking is the inconsistency of the storyline and characters. I totally LOL in today's eps because everyone all sudden became so smart and they had the right flashbacks at the right moments to help them realize that Prae is a bad person. She already told Charles that Fah had a husband from Koh Min but when Charles yelled at her and told the truth once more, she played the stupid move. The dialogue there was just LOL.

Okay enough with the rants, I can now compliment on how well Nadech and Yaya are doing. Lately I notice that everyone is praising Nadech and kinda leaving Yaya out of the picture so I guess I'll give my two cents. I personally think both are giving solid performances. Their emotions are raw and natural and nevermind their chemistry is explosive just like in their previous work DJA. I feel like out of the countless number of lakorns I've watched throughout the years, Yadech is the ONLY couple who can have oh so much chemistry with just little eye contact. Their acting is just beyond my expectations. When the city scenes started, I observed that Yaya needed to work on her crying scenes but as of now, I already see improvement. I admire actors/actress who learn to improve themselves because it shows that they care to make a difference and want to satisfy the viwers. The leap from DJA to GRGR is just wowerz! I feel like both have become even more professional with their acting so despite all the flaws of GRGR, I must thank the lakorn for granting me a chance to watch my beloved couple. I'm so proud of them. It's nice to just sit back and watch these newbies grow.

Last note, I wanted to say thank you to the members who wrote Nadech a birthday message in the book that our members at Yadech.com have compiled together. Nadech will be so happy to read all the comments.
wow, such an analytic comment, chubby. i must second u on the notion how remarkable yadech's acting skills are. can't really believe that as such young age, this two are able to portray their characters in such a way we all believe is not acting. it's natural as they are not nadech nor yaya but charles and fah

She finally calls him "Saichon" on the preview!!!

What a dramatic ending on today's episode! Charles shedding tears. I loved every second of it. Am I the only one that's crazy about Nadech's forehead kisses??? I don't know how many time I replayed those scenes.

Fah's line: "Are you Satan or Taewada?" LOL! Poor girl is so confused.
i actually understand that part when fah said whether he is the devil or angel!!! yeah, no one looks this deliciously handsome when he cries. nadech's forehead kisses are ..... there's no right words to explain it now. it's so beautiful!!!!

wow.. i was stunned the scene Nadech cried, amazing. his tears drop like a faucet that doesn't stop running, both eyes too. he portray his feelings through his eyes so well without having to say anything but i understand what he's feeling, this scene with so much angry,pain,hate. such top notch performance. cried so pretty too, still look handsome while crying..and this crying scene is hard with many emotions too, not easy at all to play but Nadech(and so far only play 3 lakorn wow) can do it...so well too. after this scene was over i said out loud to myself.. wow..2 thumbs up Nadech! ...excellent work! so proud of him. even director (p'Aew) was amaze with Nadech in this scene said excellent job, no takes, his real emotion come out. clapped for him. many thai people in pantip board stun,shock and praise him for this scene too, he really deserve an award for his performance in this role. i hope he get it. feel so sorry for Saichon in this scene but then he got himself in this game, lesson to be learn..chompooprae so evil!

the scenes at the hospital was so sweet&cute!
feed her,wipe her mouth, pull her sheets up, kiss her hair,she has a bad dream hug comfort her said"saichon is here don't be scare"(aww cute he call himself saichon again it's nice to heard), kiss her forhead, she has a dream see saichon, so cute get to see his big smile again miss saichon, she wake up in his arms touch his face(aww love when p'ek n'ek touch eachother face it's sweet), he kiss her eye they gaze at eachother, they are so close..aww.. me make shy watching them.. keke..

the scene he gonna go but turn back and hug&kiss her, tell her to wait for him, aww got me crying. touching. he love her so much. feel so sorry for him so scare of losing her, decided to stop his game but my poor saichon it's too late you should have quit sooner. and look like she hesitate to leave him cause has feelings for him too.

cute when he and mami hug (can see he slide with his shoes cause the floor was slippery haha), they look so happy to see eachother again like family haven't seen eachother for so long. i miss all the people on the island, such happy times there. esp. miss saichon and nangfah.

can't wait for next week eps. but so sad will be the ending T_T
i've been saying this before, nadech is so amazing with his non-verbal expressions and gestures. a simple change in his lips and eyes bring out different meaning and feelings. even experienced actors took years to master that. he's a natural born actor i tell u

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Just got done decorate my christmas tree and baking so now time to watch GRGR Ya girls are fast, now were on page 225 :thumbsup: . Im scared today might be another bitter episode. I skipped all the comments cause im scared to read it LMAO....

XYZX

sarNie Egg
Just reading everyone's comment. About the inconsistency, I feel all the characters are quite consistent with their logic and reasoning, and are most the time logical in what they are doing if you think from their perspective, except for Prae (we have to ignore this insane woman, ugh...). What caused misunderstanding is that eveyone only knows half of the truth, and they don't communicate!! (See how important communication is?) As long as everyone sits down and tell what he's been told, things couldn't become clearer. It's like doing high school math. You are smart. You've already had the skills and knowledge, all you need is ONE CLICK to get the problem solved. Same here. Truth is on the edge, Charles, Fah and Mor just need one more click that they 'll be able to see the whole picture. No one better than Mami, someone from their past, is more suitable to be give them the right click. The only complaint I could have made is... why they made mami appear so late in the lakorn?! But since I do enjoy revenge drama and super love mean Charles (haha, like to see him being both mean and hot) , I don't mind that LOL