[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Just got done decorate my christmas tree and baking so now time to watch GRGR Ya girls are fast, now were on page 225 :thumbsup: . Im scared today might be another bitter episode. I skipped all the comments cause im scared to read it LMAO....
haha, i just set up my tree today too! except i am missing ornaments... my mom forgot where she put it x_X so tomorrow i will finish it after she finds them

XYZX

sarNie Egg
My turn! Hehehe. Been here reading everyone's thought through out the whole day, and litterally went crazy at work. My mind was not working well at all today because of all the spoilers and screen caps and everyone's thought of today's episode. Seriously my Co workers thought I was crazy because the whole day today I was day dreaming about the hospital scene, wondering how it would feel like if I were to watch it because just seeing the screen caps got me all crazy and couldn't stop smiling! Lol.So let me start with the hospital scene! It was amazing and the kiss was so tenderly sweet. Omg when Charles jump in bed with fahlada while she was having the bad dream was so sweet. (Gosh how I wish he would jump in bed with me. Lol...)man and the way how he cuddle fahlada, it was like him longing for his long lost heart to be put into the same place! Morning comes and what do know he is there right beside her and her tender touch woke him up to see her in his warm arms. Now that is totally my saichon right there. Seeing his nangfah in his arms and the tender kiss on her eyelids. Omg now that's what you called a true tender kiss. Then after the doctor check up on here and Charles was about to go pay the hospital bills but, BOOM he walk right back at her and gave her the warmest kiss ever. Three all in like 3 second! And told her to wait for him, made me hurt knowing that she is going to run away from him again. Cried cried cried so much during that part. Sniff sniff!Wow and everything is reveal do to our lovely mami! I love that girl, she was totally the life saver in this episode. So now that everyone knows prae darkuglydesperate side of her I am happy and satisfied. That b**** needed a lesson like at the beginning of the episode already, but she got lucky so many times. But she can't run away any longing cause she is surely will be play by Charles one more time! Lol...now that's what you get for torturing two innocent hearts that only wanted love and to share there life together forever! Enough of her, cause I'm so tired just saying her name! Make me sick. Lol...Everytime Charles cried or is hurt, make me 10x more hurt. Augh I swear ( I've said this before and I'm gonna say it again) this is one of the very first kiss/slap lakorn that has ever made me cried this much. I like cried every episode cause it hurts to see Charles hurting fahlada, an innocent girl who once lost her memories and was name NANGFAH, and it hurts to see Charles hurting himself who was once name SAICHON, with out even knowing that he is hurting himself even more. I cried 18 bucket of tears, and still have three more to go! Can I do it? Yes I can for the love of NANGFAH KONG SAICHON!I have to say YADECH is by far one of my top koo kwan in lakorn history and they will be cherish always and forever! LOVE LOVE LOVE them so much!
Everytime I read your comments, your 'sniff sniff" made me LOL. Lady, you get moved so easily! I mean.. yes the story is very touching. I'm moved by their love as well. But how could you literally cry for every episode, no matter it's happy or sad? You must be so into it! The only episode that got my tear (I rarely cry watching dramas) is ep 5 where nangfah was taken away from Saichon...difficult to handle.

I've been busy all day and kept reading your comments really made my day too. Pics were great. I had a smile all day!

You've said all that I've been thinking about. Great episode. Nadech and Yaya just blows my mind...... Can't wait for SaiChon and NangFah to be back at Min Island.

so naughty mind want to know - if they are going to trace back and do things that they did on the island, it means that they will go to the cave and SaiChon's house. hehehe. May we please have "willing" P'PD? Pretty please with barry on top? :coverlaf:

Doesn't this pic make you just :cloud9:

cr: NadechYaya.com FB

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Everytime I read your comments, your 'sniff sniff" made me LOL. Lady, you get moved so easily! I mean.. yes the story is very touching. I'm moved by their love as well. But how could you literally cry for every episode, no matter it's happy or sad? You must be so into it! The only episode that got my tear (I rarely cry watching dramas) is ep 5 where nangfah was taken away from Saichon...difficult to handle.
Lol...some are tears of joy and some are tears of sorrow. Hahaha I'm a cry baby, I can't seem to help it though. When Charles/saichon finally have his nangfah/fahlada in his arms, awwwww I get teary eyes and tear drops. And when he does mean stuff to her and afterwards feels bad, I can feel how hurt he is even more then him hurting fahlada, it hurt even more to me as viewers. And scene like all park scene, or like in today's episode when they were all at p'mor place and Charles felt so bad for everything that he had done to a innocent girl who now's nothing at all. You could see how hurt he was during that scene. I guess you could say my eyes are very sensitive to scene like that. And probably because nadech and yaya did an excellent job on there role's. Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I've been busy all day and kept reading your comments really made my day too. Pics were great. I had a smile all day!

You've said all that I've been thinking about. Great episode. Nadech and Yaya just blows my mind...... Can't wait for SaiChon and NangFah to be back at Min Island.

so naughty mind want to know - if they are going to trace back and do things that they did on the island, it means that they will go to the cave and SaiChon's house. hehehe. May we please have "willing" P'PD? Pretty please with barry on top? :coverlaf:

Doesn't this pic make you just :cloud9:

cr: NadechYaya.com FB
Lol...lakornkiki you said exactly what was on my mind! Hehehe I'm sure everyone would scream if they do go back and repeat those scene. It would be awesome! Oh and bonus plus the rock scene. But please make it 5 minutes so that I can enjoy that scene forever instead of rewinding it 20 times. Lol...

Love the picture! So sweet.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult

Everytime I read her comments, it makes me LOL too. She's so funny but I love reading her comments. I agree that Yadech is one of the best kookwan. They have amazing chemistry together.

arun

sarNie Egg
I love all the characters in this lakorn and yes, I do like "prae" too. She is evil, but everyone caught up to her evil plan; except FAH. I thought everyone portray their characters very will. I'm a little disappointed with the producer/ author of GRGR.

I was expecting Charles to communicate better with Fah after he "R" her. He should notice: If Fah know who he is, than she would have called him Saichon. Overal, the misunderstanding is not very well done. They made Charles and Fah Characters Smart. They should keep it that way throughout the lakorn. I would been a lot happier, if Fah found out the truth after the "R" scene. I want them to secretly be togehter, till Prae expose them. :thumbsup: I want Fah to find out that Prae is evil on her own, not because Prae told her that "I Hate U!" There's more to say, but i can't think right now.

RUK RUK RUK Saichon/Charles love for nang Fah/Fahlda sooooo much. I love how he uses his eyes to soften her heart. Raises my body temperature everytime.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
okay guys after watching episode 18 i just wanna strangle man looks alike to death. Everyone knows about her ugly bitchin selfish evil witch self oh gosh i just wanna run her over with my suv LMAO Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
AGREE!! :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

u kno what, that is what i have been doing since 1996, watching thai lakorns!i simpple LOVE thai lakorns! :cloud9: thank God for people like wishy to translate for us :thumbsup:

i second you, murni! both have displayed such amazing acting skills

what kind of a man look so devilishly handsome, whether when he is smiling, smirking, frowning, crying???? :scratchhead2:

is it? i'm all for it!!

wow, such an analytic comment, chubby. i must second u on the notion how remarkable yadech's acting skills are. can't really believe that as such young age, this two are able to portray their characters in such a way we all believe is not acting. it's natural as they are not nadech nor yaya but charles and fah

i actually understand that part when fah said whether he is the devil or angel!!! yeah, no one looks this deliciously handsome when he cries. nadech's forehead kisses are ..... there's no right words to explain it now. it's so beautiful!!!!

i've been saying this before, nadech is so amazing with his non-verbal expressions and gestures. a simple change in his lips and eyes bring out different meaning and feelings. even experienced actors took years to master that. he's a natural born actor i tell u
well said, totally agree with you Nadech is a natural born actor,amazing with expression&gestures master his role so well,yep love his forehead kisses make me go awww and felt warm in my heart. totally he look handsome in every emotions.
sorry i didn't comment on Yaya acting more,guess cause i was more into Nadech's character cause fun to watch p'ek that has two characters like this,so comment on him more. but of course Yaya's acting is great. since the lakorn i saw her with rome,till this lakorn,she has improve her acting so much. Nadech,Yaya are born to be..star, soul mates on screen and hopefully soul mates off screen too cause make the perfect match.
their chemistry is exploding non-stop since DJA to GRGR. still make me believe they are so much in love,their acting is real. not like i'm watching them act but they are really that characters, they're the #1 newbie couple that have such great exploding chemistry this century. both their acting is top notch. so proud of them. clapped hands, two thumbs up!!! love Yadech so much, not only for their great acting and chemistry together but also for their personalities, many people who saw them in person all said they are friendly and humble people. even though i never met them in person, but i can see and feel they are, i get good vibes about them.

I am also happy because I just finished MV for It will Rain. This was a hard one because I mashed up the XFactor vid with GRGR scenes. Hope you like it.

Ceda - thank you for posting up the vid. I hope you don't mind me doing a mashup MV for GRGR. I put in the shower scene for you na ja. hehehee
I have been thinking about this song too but it reminded me too much of "talking to the moon" and also it's from twilight soundtrack. I was trying to avoid it but the lyrics are just too perfect for Charles. so here go my addition. Making MVs are actually a good medicine for this fever. I just stare at Yadech faces WITH REASON. haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW3TediNoi4&feature=channel_video_title
you will have to view this one from a computer. Copyrights won't let it view on mobile. (I will never understand why it's avail on internet but not mobile. arrgh).

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Greeeeeetttt! Ok, I am screaming at 2am.
MAJOR SPOLER:
cr: Barry.Ya FB
Omg! That must be the ending scene... That could be their beach house at min island Charles made for wen his nangfah returns hahaha- just a thought...

And look fah is wearing Saichon's necklace!!! Makes me happy to c them like that!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Greeeeeetttt! Ok, I am screaming at 2am.

Check these pics out:

MAJOR SPOLER:
cr: Barry.Ya FB
hey... i know what other lakorns use that same beach house ;) LOL but i am sooooooooooo excited for Charles/Saichon & Fahlada/Nangfah to be happy with one another <3

Let's see if you can resist this face!

cr: amat_amat IG and Barry.Ya FB
... damn... looked straight into his eyes and kinda got stuck there a cool minute. LOL ... seriously, it's so effin' hypnotizing.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hello everyone, the GRGR ladies. This is really my first post in this thread --because I haven't started watch GRGR yet, seriously. Since I've finished watching Kaew Lom Phet, I'll start watch GRGR tonight. We'll see if I could finish the 18 episodes before the next episode on air. Haha. Wish me luck na... :popcorn: :cheer: :party:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Hello everyone, the GRGR ladies. This is really my first post in this thread --because I haven't started watch GRGR yet, seriously. Since I've finished watching Kaew Lom Phet, I'll start watch GRGR tonight. We'll see if I could finish the 18 episodes before the next episode on air. Haha. Wish me luck na... :popcorn: :cheer: :party:
lol ;) i watch at work to catch up... :bopping: :secret:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
Ahahaha :D seems like everyone was refraining from spamming the page with thoughts and angers.. and cries.. but now its just like..
AVALANCHE OF CHARLES ANGELS!!!! .. sorry hahah i'm a bit high
... i can't wait for mami and james to get together.. i really hope we get some time of them... and
omg guys prepare lots of tissues and a bucket for the weekend.. i have a feeling its going to be a tearful one..

I swear nadech is such a good actor.. the emotion he expresses .... i'm like watching on my laptop and i'm like :eyetwitch: dang.... sh*t just got serious.
you know?? its like.. if charles rages.. uh oh.. chompooprae - b*tch please-gurl you dead. but that fact that she's dead is cause i think that.. hahah what are all you guys gonna think... hahaha
"i can hear charlies angels now... KILL PRAE. KILL PRAE. KILL PRAE.. running around with torches.. and spears :thumbsup:

lil.. random advertising.. hehe sorry!!! i just really want criticism ..
read my FIRST FF .. about YADECH - for those who need their yadech fix for these few days :)
a little love with a little music YADECH FANFIC
please comment.. for improvements.. and everything :)

CHAPTER 2 update very soon!

xx