[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kiki...NOOOOOOO! So that means I can't watch it right now. Stupid youtube! I'm at my boyfriend's right now and he does not have a computer.

At least tell me what song you used.

Kiki...NOOOOOOO! So that means I can't watch it right now. Stupid youtube! I'm at my boyfriend's right now and he does not have a computer.

At least tell me what song you used.

It's Rocketeer. I didn't realize how fitting and dreamy that song is with Sudsapda shoot along with SaiChon & NangFah.

Here is a teaser for you and Kenann.
Doen't he make it look like Yaya is light as a feather. Remember, they are in water. Clothes are wet. Imagine the closeness. LOL.
Not to mention the way she put her face on his neck. ok, gotta go now~~~ hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpkjj44GoUE&feature=channel_video_title

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^LOL! I remember Nadech said something about carrying Yaya in the water and that the water made Yaya lighter...kinda like saying she was floating already so it was easier for him to carry her. I forgot where exactly I heard that.

Oooo...will you please send me the song "puer tur?" I'll PM you my email address.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ooooo....I just thought of a perfect song to describe the separation scene. "Jai khong Chun Ben Khong" by Boy Peacemaker.

OmG!!! I finally found it. For the longest, I keep thinking the island scenes remind me a song from a movie, but it just wouldn't come to mind. For some reason, it popped up in my head tonight.

From Anda Gup Fahsai
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfphwqhPHB4&list=PL83F8BE2B6E228756&index=64&feature=plpp_video

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@lakornkiki. Ooooooo, nice! And yes, seems like yaya was as heavy as a feather! Remember when he had to carry her during the part that jeed got shot dja. Seems to me like it was hard for him to carry yaya! But for some reason in grgr, every scene that he had to carried her seems like yaya is not heavy at all. If you watch episode 18, during the hospital scene, when fah wanted to leave home and he wouldn't let her leave, see the way how Charles just scoop fahlada up like nothing!

I think nadech is building up that muscle! Lol..he's getting better and better at all those carry scenes.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
It's Rocketeer. I didn't realize how fitting and dreamy that song is with Sudsapda shoot along with SaiChon & NangFah.

Here is a teaser for you and Kenann.
Doen't he make it look like Yaya is light as a feather. Remember, they are in water. Clothes are wet. Imagine the closeness. LOL.
Not to mention the way she put her face on his neck. ok, gotta go now~~~ hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wpkjj44GoUE&feature=channel_video_title
Everytime I am watching this scene, I cannot help thinking that Nadech has surprised Yaya with this nuptial lift , I don't think it was in the script at all . First Yaya looks quite " unprepared" , second , you see them exchanging words and my most valuable point is that legendary " pretend hit " from Yaya to Nadech that she always does everytime he teases her !!! I might be wrong but to me it doesn't look rehearsed at all !!! I also remember reading from another member of the forum that it was Nadech who drops Yaya in the water and not Saichon meaning that it wasn't in the script . Well I also think that picking Yaya up was Nadech and not Saichon 's idea! In any case I just love it, love it ., love it !!!

Am about to go to bed (it's 1:20AM) and saw this. I am so going to dream of him tonight~~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCM_4um4B8o
Nadech practicing Talae See Dum. :cloud9:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Am about to go to bed (it's 1:20AM) and saw this. I am so going to dream of him tonight~~~

OMGosh!! You always pick the best MV to share with us! Thank you! Feels like he's serenading us! LOVE his singing! What a perfect antidote to GRGR/Yadech's addiction. I will have a sweet dream for sure tonight. :goodnite: I'll be on :cloud9: too!

chouakim

TTFC♥
Okay, so I have been silently lurking around the thread for weeks now because I've never had time to post but now that I'm here it's as if I've lost everything I've meant to share with you all. Blehh. >_____< I still have to catch up with ep. 18 but I'll just say that so far I'm stunned--in the good way! I love how he loves her when he loves her without being aggressive because Charles is just so memorizing and the most attractive when he's loving. *blushes* I am so glad that Nadech was given this role because the sexy man beast in him really showed and I am all in support of that. :thumbsup: Not only that but he owns the character so well, just love. :):) This is my first Yadech lakorn and I'll probably be forever hooked on the pair as long as they're together. Yaya is such a beautiful girl. I really can't imagine, nor do I even want to think about this lakorn airing next week already! *sobs* I'll be busy this weekend and I won't be able to watch it on time so my withdrawal symptoms will occur after you all unfortunately. :( Be strong everyone!

Btw,
one of my favorite things about GRGR is how tight Charles wears his shexy suits. ;) *droooooooools*

Good night (or should I say morning) everyone~ *dreams of good Charles dreams*

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Okay, so I have been silently lurking around the thread for weeks now because I've never had time to post but now that I'm here it's as if I've lost everything I've meant to share with you all. Blehh. >_____< I still have to catch up with ep. 18 but I'll just say that so far I'm stunned--in the good way! I love how he loves her when he loves her without being aggressive because Charles is just so memorizing and the most attractive when he's loving. *blushes* I am so glad that Nadech was given this role because the sexy man beast in him really showed and I am all in support of that. :thumbsup: Not only that but he owns the character so well, just love. :):) This is my first Yadech lakorn and I'll probably be forever hooked on the pair as long as they're together. Yaya is such a beautiful girl. I really can't imagine, nor do I even want to think about this lakorn airing next week already! *sobs* I'll be busy this weekend and I won't be able to watch it on time so my withdrawal symptoms will occur after you all unfortunately. :( Be strong everyone!

Btw,
one of my favorite things about GRGR is how tight Charles wears his shexy suits. ;) *droooooooools*

Good night (or should I say morning) everyone~ *dreams of good Charles dreams*
Welcome to Charles Angels thread. Glad that you have open up and share your thought! Please come and spazz with us all and hope you have here!

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Nice treat before I head to bed! Be drooling all night dreaming about nadech/saichon/Charles!

Thanks na ja lakornkiki!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Friday is so far away :( i hope i get this new job... because then i can really sit and watch lakorns at work!! haha ... waiting for GRGR is a killer ... so imma go back and watch it from the beginning... starting right now ;) i have to be up in 3 hours too o_O bad bad Nee!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^i started from the beginning just an hour ago! Lol... gosh waiting for grgr is like waiting for rain in this drought!

Alrighty, I'm heading back to koh min. Till I'm done, I'll see you Charles Angels later! G night.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on7MXjGDgNU&feature=g-all&list=PL2C323F8BA4F5BC94

#ijustwenttoheavenandhadcoffeewithGodandnowbacktomysanity :faint:

Sary_Berry

sarNie Egg
So I have been watching thai lakorns since I was at least 16 years old. I am not Thai so I watch it dubbed but BIG thanks to wishboniko for uploading the eng subs. This series is soooo fantastic. There's really not much to complain about because honestly all of the characters are portrayed very well by the 4 main actors/actress.
Yes we dislike very much Prae, but they said being the villain is the hardest thing to portray because I don't think anyone is born to be evil like that so kudos to Mint! For P'Mor we all feel so much love and sympathy for him because the emotional abuse he receives from Prae is so wrong yet he is the only one that have unconditional love in this lakorn.

Lastly I so agree with all the fans and viewers that Nadech and Yaya should receive rewards for their acting. They pretty much are Saichon and Nangfah or Charles/Fahlada, I couldn't distinguish the difference between reality and character role-playing. They are exceptionally talented. Regardless if I am biased as I have been a fan since Duanjai Akkanee!

This is my very first post and believe me I am a veteran lakorn viewer but I couldn't contain my obsession and love for this lakorn and actors!

Sooo cannot wait for this weekend, yet sadden as well because all will be happy ending but over...

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Any spoilers so far Angels????

(I know we've already got everything figured out, he kidnaps her, they have their sweet time on the island, Prae gets stood up at the wedding, Fah gets shot, etc, etc,...but....I need more! LOL!)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
So I have been watching thai lakorns since I was at least 16 years old. I am not Thai so I watch it dubbed but BIG thanks to wishboniko for uploading the eng subs. This series is soooo fantastic. There's really not much to complain about because honestly all of the characters are portrayed very well by the 4 main actors/actress.
Yes we dislike very much Prae, but they said being the villain is the hardest thing to portray because I don't think anyone is born to be evil like that so kudos to Mint! For P'Mor we all feel so much love and sympathy for him because the emotional abuse he receives from Prae is so wrong yet he is the only one that have unconditional love in this lakorn.

Lastly I so agree with all the fans and viewers that Nadech and Yaya should receive rewards for their acting. They pretty much are Saichon and Nangfah or Charles/Fahlada, I couldn't distinguish the difference between reality and character role-playing. They are exceptionally talented. Regardless if I am biased as I have been a fan since Duanjai Akkanee!

This is my very first post and believe me I am a veteran lakorn viewer but I couldn't contain my obsession and love for this lakorn and actors!

Sooo cannot wait for this weekend, yet sadden as well because all will be happy ending but over...
:welcome1: to this wonderful thread! You are now officially a Charles's Angel. Love to hear from new members since I'm kinda new myself. Hope you enjoy spazzing with all of us!! Have a great day!!

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg

Kiki who is the girl with him? Lucky her :(
I wonder if Yaya gave him the lil bear hanging on his guitar ??????????????