[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

I am back to swooning for Nadech.

I don't know if anyone posted this before but YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MV. It's really beautiful. Made by no other talent then Cecilia na ka. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fan MV for his birthday. I guess I have to join Yadech.com now. Have been putting it off and off.... hehe. THIS MV just motivated me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHoC7lbej0k&feature=channel_video_title

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
LMAO! Going by the posts, it seem like Charles/Saichon brought us to heaven, then Nadech said, hey not so fast, how can I when I'm just a human like everyone else? Oh Nadech, how I adore you!

^ That's why I think we super :heart: him. The camera loves him too.

I think that if he doesn't want to be in entertainment, he should be a politician. hahaha. I would so vote for him. I melt every time he speaks to the media. Such good manners and clever answers. He really has a good head on that sexy shoulder of his!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
KIIIIZZZZZZ!!!!!! Sometimes, I think you are anti-Nadech! Good thing I know you adore him. hahaha.

Here is me getting back at ya~

cr: pantip
That is tooooo funny! :lolyup: :lmao3: I laughed so hard I ended up coughing! What a good comeback!!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
HEY ANGELS! :)
READY to BLOWUP asian fuse??? tomorrows friday.. and we all know that this is the LAST week of GRGR.
so... 1)gather up tissue boxes
2) bring a bucket for tears
3) bring a pillow to scream at when prae pisses you off so much
and 4) keep the gamerai gamerak forum open so we can spam as much to get to 300 pages?? :D hahaha

just a little yadech event i found.. not sure if you all have seen it yet
but i saw that its megacute!! and puts me in my yadech zone :)

notice how in the end yaya was going to hold his hand.. but his hands were in his pocket.... :coverlaf:
see you all tomorrow night!! i'll be posting screencaps live :)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^Dear,
tomorrow is only Thursday. LOL!

I wish it was Friday. But yes, I shall be prepared.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I am back to swooning for Nadech.

I don't know if anyone posted this before but YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS MV. It's really beautiful. Made by no other talent then Cecilia na ka. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fan MV for his birthday. I guess I have to join Yadech.com now. Have been putting it off and off.... hehe. THIS MV just motivated me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHoC7lbej0k&feature=channel_video_title
Thank you!! Kiki, I've actually saw this not too long ago when I went to checkout Yadech.com. Definitely, I don't mind watching it again. Loooove this MV sooo much! Cecilia made a great choice of song (Yeahhh, P'Bird) and pictures. Did you noticed the MV had one of your favorite Nadech's feature!? GREET GREEET Of course, I'm talking his curled upper lip. I espcially love it because Nadech had eyeglasses and sunglasses on too. I'm drooling again.... :drools: :drools: You know what? Nadech looked really handsome in the prince costume. Remind me of Prince Charming. He IS the real life Prince Charming! hahaha Hope to see him in a period lakorn someday or one that he's wearing some type of uniform. Love guys in uniform! Maybe a lakorn with Nadech as a prince! This MV is so beautiful and touching just a really feel-good work of art. For sure Nadech will feel the love from all his fans. You know what? I'm thinking of joining Yadech.com too.

saki

sarNie Adult
My 2 cents on this one:
I prefer Charles type of p'ek over Harit and Kawee (yes, Nadech is my bias but I have reason). Every time he is mean to Fah, I still see his sorrow and longing for her.
I like the pic comparison :thumbup:

Often, I make the mistake of comparing Charles/Saichon with Kawee and Harit, two of my other favorite p'ekes. But now that I think about it, perhaps I'm wrong because they're quite different in spite of how they're all from slap/kiss/revenge lakorns. I think a better comparison would be between Charles and most of Pong Nawat's p'ekes like Poramin from Tomorrow I'll Still Love You, or Luck from Ka Khong Khon. I haven't seen KKK yet, but in TISLY (I think it's also called Proong Ni Gor Ruk Ter?) the p'ek already loved the n'ek from the beginning, and they were separated somewhere along the way. They later meet again and that's when the trouble starts. In TISLY, we can still clearly see Por's love and obsession for Kaew, even if he was really mean to her at times. There was an R scene there also, but the morning after was sweet, it sort of reminded me of Roy Leh Sanae Rai. :D

As for Kawee and Harit, I agree that most of their actions were unacceptable. The only thing is that they didn't really love the heroines from the beginning. The love was something that developed later- perhaps that was why they were a lot scarier and rougher than Charles. But if they had loved Soraya and Narin from the beginning, I think they would have been just as sweet as Charles is to Nangfah. I guess the personalities really change depending on the circumstances.

But overall, perhaps this is why I prefer slap/kiss to other lakorns- I get carried away by the emotions and good acting from all the pranangs. The scenes in these lakorns really test their acting skills.

saki

sarNie Adult
I can't say I hate Harit and Kawee because I don't...and I can't say r-scenes and violence is acceptable either. But these roles are what made Aum and Ken legendary. Harit kidnapped and tortured the wrong girl so in a way it was a misunderstanding. Kawee...he's just stupid yet passionate.
I feel the same way...I was incredibly affected when I watched Sawan Biang and Jam Loey Rak - the type of stories that have you tearing your hair out and screaming at the p'eks. Only to feel bad for them later. Aum and Ken were perfect in playing those roles. They passed the acting challenge- to show so much anger and rage at an innocent woman, only to fall in love with her later and be scared and tormented by it. The range of emotions was both painful to watch and yet fascinating. I'm glad Nadech is following in these foot steps - he's very good in GRGR too.

I still ended up feeling sorry for Kawee. After he cried i was forgave him, he's a pitiful character the more you watch it. He got no love from his father. As for Harit, as soon as he made the puppy dog face i forgot all the evil he did.
Kawee and Harit drove me crazy in SB and JLR for sure. The character change they both went through was amazingly portrayed by Aum and Ken. It's like, they created a standard for mean-pekes-who-fall-in-love-and-then-crumble together :D

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
So it is ending then. I haven't even start this yet.But I recommended one of my friend to watch this lakorn b/c she says she wants to watch something cute. And this lakorn pop up on my head while reading it.haha. So hopefully she enjoy this but when i told her its 20 something episode she got lazy.ahha.B/C it is too long.ha. Well, hopefully she does watch this.
... imma make my BF watch it with me ... my friends got him into K-Drama ... i want him to watch Thai dramas with me though... hahaha

I have something to destroy your guys angel Nadech

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAO

cr: pantip
... i would've dated the first Nadech ... LOL ... i LOVE nerds!! :highfive:

U remember the t-shirts from Barry ya fanpage i think you can order it from them. Now i want to get one >.<
haha yeah, that's where the shirt is from. i am ordering it from them, because shipping from overseas is expensive for just 1 shirt or 2, so i am making it one shipment to the US so it wont cost as much for shipping.

:whahuh: So funny! I choked on my tofu.
that doesn't sound right ... but when i saw the picture of skinny chicken leg Nadech on the christmas tree, i choked and spat out my HOT HOT tea.

fanfic poster sample, will re-edit this one later to change the title.
so GORGEOUS! so JEALOUS :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HEY ANGELS! :)
READY to BLOWUP asian fuse??? tomorrows friday.. and we all know that this is the LAST week of GRGR.
so... 1)gather up tissue boxes
2) bring a bucket for tears
3) bring a pillow to scream at when prae pisses you off so much
and 4) keep the gamerai gamerak forum open so we can spam as much to get to 300 pages?? :D hahaha

just a little yadech event i found.. not sure if you all have seen it yet
but i saw that its megacute!! and puts me in my yadech zone :)

notice how in the end yaya was going to hold his hand.. but his hands were in his pocket.... :coverlaf:
see you all tomorrow night!! i'll be posting screencaps live :)
you're lucky to be on Thai time :(

:lmao2:

We are going crazy...even losing track of time and dates.
haha .. but it's Thursday already for Ukepearl. :wackonut: but i thought it was Thursday night for us too ... shoot. HAHAHAHA :popcorn:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Nangfah ruk Saichon na...ruk mak mak mak mak maaaaaak tee soot.
so... while i was at work not working i was watching the episode where Nangfah was up all night stitching his shirt... and she came back into the hut with Mami kissing Saichon ... i was crying oceans of tears... i totally forgot her emotions and reaction to Mami's kissing Saichon ... she said she couldn't sleep at night if she was to be alone when he marries Mami .. the ocean the wind etc. would keep her up all night, she would be scared to live alone ... and when Saichon replied that he won't leave her alone... ::sigh:: i am pretty sure my co-workers think i am crazy

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
so... while i was at work not working i was watching the episode where Nangfah was up all night stitching his shirt... and she came back into the hut with Mami kissing Saichon ... i was crying oceans of tears... i totally forgot her emotions and reaction to Mami's kissing Saichon ... she said she couldn't sleep at night if she was to be alone when he marries Mami .. the ocean the wind etc. would keep her up all night, she would be scared to live alone ... and when Saichon replied that he won't leave her alone... ::sigh:: i am pretty sure my co-workers think i am crazy
Who you kidding girl??? You ain't crazy and we ain't crazy either. We're perfectly normal.

Yaya can pull the sad puppy face like it's the end of the world.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Who you kidding girl??? You ain't crazy and we ain't crazy either. We're perfectly normal.

Yaya can pull the sad puppy face like it's the end of the world.
i got one of my Filipino worker to watch it. LOL and he loves Crescendo's theme song!! :) he asked me to find the YT video with subtitles... i found the one with a Vietnamese subtitles for him as a joke because most of our other co-workers were Viet. LOL, but dude! i found vietsub GRGR youtube videos out there!! that's pretty cool :D

whoop! whoop! lol... um... i also made a Crescendo ringtone for the iphone ^_^ i am so bored!! ... maybe i'll make one of nadech and yaya singing lucky... hm....
I didn't think of that. hahaha. I want the ringtone too but my friends already laughed at me because I made them listen to the Crescendo song (if they are in my car, there is no choice. it's on repeat.)

If I have the ringtone, they'll probably hide my phone. lol

Kiki, thank you! I really want to give you a BIG hug! I thought my prayers would not be answered! I think the song really match Nadech.

You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak,
But if you feel like I feel,
Please let me know that it's real.

I think you're doing an amazing job creating MV, so don't worry about it! My big thanks to you again! Just more antidote for our addition!! hehehe

Finished! hehe. I hope you like it na ka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0LzLCummMY&context=C2bd94ADOEgsToPDskLf12dspjLuH0iBBG7TaiQk

ALL CHARLES AND HIS LITTLE SMIRKS :wub: - with extra modeling pics with glasses (as requested). I had fun doing it na. How could I not.? I had been staring at Nadech aka Charles' every move for the last 4 hours!