[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I'm depressed and obsessed!

Depressed because grgr will end Sunday!
obsessed because of yadech! I am officially obsessed with yadech right now. I am like stalking them from one place to another. The thread has open up so many people's heart! And I for sure will miss everyone here. But I will be jumping to tnnkk thread for more obsession over yadech. And will for sure be here after it ends! I don't think I can ever leave this beautiful loving place!

I have officially buried my heart here!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
It's good that GRGR is attracting new members to this thread. We have a few "first time posters" here. I'm searching Yadech videos on youtube. Watching old and new videos. I adore these two so much.

Eggs? C'mon...no guns?

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Good luck to all those having their exams or are super hectic at work. I'm just glad i've finished our audit this week, now i can enjoy every moment of the grgr finale weekend. Grgr was seriously hazardous to my health and sanity, not to mention my performance at work. I watch grgr live at thaionlinetv, watch the raws at cinntv1, wait for the eng subs by wishboniko all the while spam and spazz at yadech.com and over here. The rest of the week i rewatch videos and sneak time from the office to catch the latest eng subbed epi. Thank God i'm not in thailand, i would have stalked yadech. It was a crazy ride but i loved it!!! :) looking forward to tnnkk fever!!!!! See you guys then

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Eeek!!! Tha ks for the pics @kizu!! Im so excited. Love it. Move over shirtless Saichon. Shirtless Charles is here!!!!!!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Eeek!!! Tha ks for the pics @kizu!! Im so excited. Love it. Move over shirtless Saichon. Shirtless Charles is here!!!!!!!!
:whahuh: That is right! We get to see Charles shirtless now. Out of all the pictures, that was the one I noticed first :pervie:

Fah covers charles with a blanket, awwww that's so sweet.....
oh, I just notice that because of your post.
I've been staring at Charles taking off his shirt too. Look at that smirk. The other pics are lost to me right now. lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Anyone interested in having a viewing session at Yadech.com tomorrow night?

I don't know if any of you here joined our viewing sessions during Ka Khong Khon, but it was very fun. I was hoping, for the finale of GRGR, we all can watch it at the same time...talk smack, scream, pull hair, curse at Prae and abuse the screen at the same time.

Anyone interested in having a viewing session at Yadech.com tomorrow night?

I don't know if any of you here joined our viewing sessions during Ka Khong Khon, but it was very fun. I was hoping, for the finale of GRGR, we all can watch it at the same time...talk smack, scream, pull hair, curse at Prae and abuse the screen at the same time.

I would love too but I don't think I can wait until tomorrow night na ka.

Arrrgh. I would totally re-watch it with you. It sounds so much fun. I also have holiday parties to go to both Fri and Sat. I do have to give a little attention to my BF since he's been neglected ever since GRGR started. He thinks I am having a mental affair with Nadech. LOL.

He was doing a music playlist and I demanded the Crescendo song and Talae See Dum - he gave me funny eye. He better not see my Nadech vids on YT. hehehe

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:whahuh: Same here. My BF does not like me lately. I'm always on my phone checking AF for updates. I have a lot of making up to do after GRGR ends.

:whahuh: Same here. My BF does not like me lately. I'm always on my phone checking AF for updates. I have a lot of making up to do after GRGR ends.

Better do "extra" making up - because TNNKK comes around in about 4 months. I am going to have to store up extra credit too. lol

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
My plan for tomorrow...

-go to work
-take a break
-hide in the ladies locker
-watch the first half of GRGR
-come back to cubicle
-meet with my clients
-take break #2
-hide in the ladies locker
-finish GRGR
-come back to cubicle
-have a word document open
-pretend like I'm working on a letter
-minimize AF screen
-spazz away with the Angels

So excited :dance1:
Girl you are going to be a busy bunny alright ! Oooohhhh Ceda you are so funny always enjoying your post . Hope Your plan goes really smoothththth !!! Lol !!! ;)