[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Charmz

sarNie Egg
First 10 mins of ep19 sucks big time with Prae and her machinations! Ah, but the rest of the episodes so bittersweet. I can see that Charles is just so happy to be with his nang fah and be able to be himself and show his love, while she is just wary of him. When Fah said he better keep at least 2m from her or she'll leave and he'll never see her again, my heart just ached when Charles carefully stepped back away from her so he can comply with her words. And the scene where he saw that she blocked the door, awwwwww he was so hurt. And when he said what he said, aaahhhh. . . :cry:

Everytime Charles cried or got hurt, I cried, cried! Wah, wah! :cry: :no: :cry:
Without english subs, you could really feel his pain. it's almost the end of the drama but up till now Charles is still suffering. I hate it.Please lakorn gods, let him have his happiness in the last 2 eps. How can fah ever make it up to him?? So tragic.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I also wished they didn't waste screen time with Prae hystericals and crying. Delusional, wacko biatch that she is! She sounds like a freaken demented donkey or something.

They could have used that time on showing Fah and Charles doing ANYTHING at all!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Without english subs, you could really feel his pain. it's almost the end of the drama but up till now Charles is still suffering. I hate it.Please lakorn gods, let him have his happiness in the last 2 eps. How can fah ever make it up to him?? So tragic.
Fah did show some tenderness in the blanket scene. It's a beginning at least. . . but we as the viewer saw it and Charles didn't know until he wakes up! :shutup: I want scenes where she's showing her love when he's aware and knows it! It would be a beginning to heal his torment. I just want see Charles HAPPY, damn it!

Charmz

sarNie Egg
I also wished they didn't waste screen time with Prae hystericals and crying. Delusional, wacko biatch that she is! She sounds like a freaken demented donkey or something.

They could have used that time on showing Fah and Charles doing ANYTHING at all!
agree agree agree. we need every minute of sweet nothings they could have. poor charles. huhuhu. every episode is heartbreak for him. :cry:

Fah looked at his picture and relived those memories with charles. She loves him but is in denial. the angst the angst the angst. :cry: :no:

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
Thanks! That makes more sense I guess. I couldn't figure out how he was not in the ICU also if he got shot by Yasa. Wished Prae still dies or go crazy . . . but I guess I will have to use my imagination for that. In my mind, Charles and Fah lives HEA, P'Mor gets some backbone and self respect and finds someone truly worthy of him, and Prae is DEAD DEAD DEAD.

Charles didnt get shoot. Prae felt remorseful that fahlada is in ICU. P'Mor still love Prae.

Charmz

sarNie Egg
Fah did show some tenderness in the blanket scene. It's a beginning at least. . . but we as the viewer saw it and Charles didn't know until he wakes up! :shutup: I want scenes where she's showing her love when he's aware and knows it! It would be a beginning to heal his torment. I just want see Charles HAPPY, damn it!
That's why they call it bittersweet. It's really not fair. Yes right atleast she is starting to remember or showing her love but we need more. Someone tell her how much she loved Saichon,how crazy she was going when they took her away.

It pisses me off coz the real 'rai' in this drama is Fah's memory loss. and there's nothing we can do,can't even curse that. sigh.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFb31Cr_XE&feature=g-all

seriously is there someone kindly enough translate what Mint said? LOL AT 0.55 :whahuh: I think she smells Nadech's mouth LOL "chompooplehhhh...."

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
And I loved it when Charles walked away from Prae!! :dance3: :dance1: :lolyup:

She was like, "I will kill myself if you leave!" He gives her a look that says, go right ahead, you mean nothing to me, as matter of fact I wish you do!! Ha, ha, ha! In your face, biatch! :lolyup:

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoFb31Cr_XE&feature=g-all

seriously is there someone kindly enough translate what Mint said? LOL AT 0.55 :whahuh: I think she smells Nadech's mouth LOL "chompooplehhhh...."
She's saying that in the lovescenes with Nadech, he flares his nostril when he says her name. Of course, he did, he's disgusted with Chompooprae!! Ha, ha, ha!

Charmz

sarNie Egg
As much as i want to shake our nang ek to come to her senses, I did try to be in her shoes. One thing that bothers me is that if I were Fah, i would be confused too if here comes this man i'm falling in love with but who is in love the woman who I'm not and can't remember.He is not in love with me but with some woman in his past who he thinks is me. I would think that he doesn't love me for me, but love the woman I remind him of. That would be unfair too right? I'm falling in love with him and he's in love with a memory. Poor Fah. Poor Charles. :cry:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Really feel for Charles....now that is what u call a man...getting down on his knees begging for the love of his life...my heart aches for Charles.... On a side note, he looks mighty fine in his white tank!!!!

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was awesome! My fav part was when Saichon went on his knees begging for Nang Fah's forgiveness & he wnt let her go, sweet, ah! I could feel Saichon's pain, its like no I'm never letting you go ever <3

So embrassed .... I couldn't stand it so I pulled into Trader Joes parking lot and watch on my iPhone. Tears just won't stop falling.... My nose all runny.... my eyes all red. I was just catching my breath when this lady knocked on my car window to ask me if I am ok? (gonna hide now)

I am now running 1 hour late. Gave I have a headache excuse..... Oh boy. GRGR and Yadech took over my day.

It was a great episode. Nadech made me cried so much. Fah is torturing me too not just Saichon.....so kudos to Yaya. I am ready to shake some memory back into that angel!!!!!

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
In the women's locker room right now...starting epi 19 :woot:
you're really following through with your game plan? crazy. going home from class now to do the same, but unlike you, i can scream and curse the heck all i want...my apartment neighbors will have to tolerate me this weekend.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
As much as i want to shake our nang ek to come to her senses, I did try to be in her shoes. One thing that bothers me is that if I were Fah, i would be confused too if here comes this man i'm falling in love with but who is in love the woman who I'm not and can't remember.He is not in love with me but with some woman in his past who he thinks is me. I would think that he doesn't love me for me, but love the woman I remind him of. That would be unfair too right? I'm falling in love with him and he's in love with a memory. Poor Fah. Poor Charles. :cry:
I understand that dilemma in real life. Yet I don't see it here. When Fah found out that Charles was Saichon adn she was Nang Fah and they were married, her first reaction wasn't "That's not who I am! I don't want anything to do with him!" It was sadness that she didn' know and that she's missing a big piece of her life and that the 2 most important people (P'Mor and Prae) kept it hidden from her. And of course sadness that her sis did all those things. And also, I can see that Nang Fah and Saichon is inside both of Fahlada and Charles. Nang Fah's trust and naviete, her palyfulness and openness. Saichon's tenderness and devotion.

If I was in Fah's shoes, I would be confused too. Family and blood is everything. If you can't trust does people, whom can we trust and believe?? Balancing this crazy aggressive stranger who is trying to "hurt her and her sister" with her "loving" sister, her reaction is realistic (and frustrating for us viewers. :))

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
So embrassed .... I couldn't stand it so I pulled into Trader Joes parking lot and watch on my iPhone. Tears just won't stop falling.... My nose all runny.... my eyes all red. I was just catching my breath when this lady knocked on my car window to ask me if I am ok? (gonna hide now)

I am now running 1 hour late. Gave I have a headache excuse..... Oh boy. GRGR and Yadech took over my day.

It was a great episode. Nadech made me cried so much. Fah is torturing me too not just Saichon.....so kudos to Yaya. I am ready to shake some memory back into that angel!!!!!
OMGGG! That's hilarious and so cute! The things we do for Yadech! :)