[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I want to GREETTTTTT but no voice came out -I am too happy and my voice had disappeared. I am now just staring.
These screen caps are just so precious:

cr: Alotrolado Gi at NadechYaya.com FB

Honestly, I have never seen a p'nang smile this sweet after a kiss!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
Omg I just fianted in the bathroom! The kiss scene is sweet. Can't wait to watch today's episode!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
How am i going to survive now that this has ended? I am happy that Nang Fah hasn't forgotten everything. This lakorn was excellent, excellent pace, good casting, good script and loads of romance you keep you happy and entertained. The flaws in this are pretty minor and something you can get over.

Wish i saw more of Sahut and Plerngta's relationship, LOL at this line "when i first met you, you talked too much" His "i am the man for you" speech was so cute.

The ending was good, i felt like there needed to be more but the more i think about it theres nothing to add. The ending was sweet, at least they included a little peck on the lips. Por jai chun jing jing.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
I agree on Sahat's speech. It was so sweet and hilarious!! And Ta's face, she got so shy. And when the mom stepped in and said that he's probably thirsty after that long speech and he should come in and get a drink, that made me LOL. So glad that the mom wants her daughter's happiness before anything else.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I am not joking nor bashing when I say Nadech is getting fat cuz it's true

I've followed him, he loves to eat, every since he starts filming TNNKK after GRGR, he is getting fat

He enjoys filming TNNKK as like his vacation, since the filming takes places at many beautiful places, he's spotted with food though lol. It's not even a sensitive issue cuz most of his fans know that, he is gaining some weight. He looks more buff than before.

But seriously, he should watch out his diet and his weight. this is not a even a joke

The ending was good, i felt like there needed to be more but the more i think about it theres nothing to add. The ending was sweet, at least they included a little peck on the lips. Por jai chun jing jing.

Me too na ka. I think the peck got me to shut up about not having lip-to-lip na. I thought it was all going to be just forehead and camera angle kisses but they threw this "bonus" in for the fans. And the way they smiled after that was just priceless. I am still smiling na ka. Very sweet ending for a very good lakorn!

lol I am not joking nor bashing when I say Nadech is getting fat cuz it's true

I've followed him, he loves to eat, every since he starts filming TNNKK after GRGR, he is getting fat

He enjoys filming TNNKK as like his vacation, since the filming takes places at many beautiful places, he's spotted with food though lol. It's not even a sensitive issue cuz most of his fans know that, he is gaining some weight. He looks more buff than before.

But seriously, he should watch out his diet and his weight. this is not a even a joke

I understand. I want him to look "perfect" too but we have to remember to give him space too. He is busy. He likes to eat. I say let him enjoy his food. He is young - I am sure he can control his weight na.

It's good to be honest and give good criticism but please be careful. All actors check online buzz and I am sure he checks in on what fans are saying. I really just don't want his feelings hurt.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The way Saichon holds Fah...is so intimate and never in the way where you would think it's indecent to be watching. It's so careful and loving. I really envy Fah for having someone precious like him. Every time she wakes up from pain or injury, she has Saichon.

I love how it all comes back full circle, even after all the misunderstanding and bitterness, Saichon is there, watching over Fah and praying the evils away. And THEN...once again we get to hear "Nangfah is conscious". The little flaws just don't compare when it comes to a complete lakorn like this. Speaking of which, I'm glad the blue stone necklace returned. And I'm very...very sad that it's ended. I think I could endure a few more episodes of city angst just to make it last longer because now, it's like it went by too quickly. *sigh*

I wish Saichon had put Prae in jail just for a few weeks so she wouldn't keep interrupting him and Fah! ><

Glad Fah's final little runaway didn't last long.
EEEEEEEEEK! And their kiss totally made up for it! It was an actual PECK, an actual KISS, not just touching their lips, but their lips actually PUCKERED a little! Considering lakorn hardly have this, their kiss was perfectly appropriate and romantic. I like this one so much better than DJA's ending kiss.

Pa'Jaew was just one-upped lol, but I have faith he will keep his word about having Yadech kiss.

SkinyWinky

sarNie Egg
Kiz - isn't your long ago just a few weeks ago?

Sorry na ka - I am a bit sensitive to this issue. I live in Hollywood and know too many people with weight issues - both men and women, in the ET industry and out. Words are painful and people are so worried about being marked as "fat person". We love this actor right? We should give him encouragement, not bash him na. I think there is a fine line between tough love and bully. Actors are very sensitive. Their fans words means so much to them. We should really be careful. I don't want Nadech to have eating/diet issues.

Again - he works too much and I rather see him healthy and smiling then being on a diet with the hectic schedule and get sick.

It's the protective noona in me speaking~~~
I don't think he's fat rather buffed up with muscles making him more manly.... yummy
:woot2: :drool:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
tell u what lol his fans teas him about this and he knows but he doesn't care, he keeps eating Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

Nadech said "if u give me advice about work, I'd take it, but for other stuff, I won't"

LOL

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
tell u what lol his fans teas him about this and he knows but he doesn't care, he keeps eating Lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao

Nadech said "if u give me advice about work, I'd take it, but for other stuff, I won't"

LOL
Ahhh. . . I love that he so confident and comfortable about himself!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I agree on Sahat's speech. It was so sweet and hilarious!! And Ta's face, she got so shy. And when the mom stepped in and said that he's probably thirsty after that long speech and he should come in and get a drink, that made me LOL. So glad that the mom wants her daughter's happiness before anything else.
I love characters like Sahat are faithful to pra'nang and always give us a laugh. And the ones like Ta and Mew in DJA who are good on the inside. I can put up with them when they turn out like that lol. The side characters in here are so endearing to me, that's why I wanted the islanders to have a reappearance. If they weren't going to reappear, I would've rather they got 'killed off by the storm' because that makes more sense than having such important people just disappear. But why am I being like this lol I AM satisfied, I love the ending. I'll pretend that Saichon and his Fah got their vows renewed and traveled all over the country to recover the islanders for a party where they had another hula dance competition and Mami won this time because...Fah finds out she's pregnant and Saichon wouldn't let his mia dance in front of other guys nor let her lose energy while she's carrying their Taewada!

I so want a gif of THE KISS. :cloud9: And their smiles afterwards.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
I am so into the romantic atmosphere between saichon and nangfah until the last minute when nangfah shouted "nangfah rak saichon" and she giggled due to her shyness, followed by nadech saying the same thing. They are so Nadech and Yaya lol Can't help laughing!! I almost took their lines as "yaya rak nadech" and "nadech rak yaya", well well, just in my imagination :dance1: And the kiss, too short damn! Hope it would last longer, cuz it really feels like nangfah wanted more, oh maybe just me LOL

I agree that the ending is not too exciting but sweet and smooth. It's like approaching the end of a roll coaster trip, things are cooling down. But I am still happy and satisfied cuz I got most my excitement in the previous episodes. I am happy with the ending. Saichon/Charles and Nangfah/Fahlada will live happily ever after, cheers!!!!

This is for sure my favorite romantic drama, not just of this year but among all the romantic dramas I've seen. The story line is good enough for me to ignore the flaws. And it's a romance so I never expected it to be perfect in logic or reasoning. And acting of Nadech and Yaya is such a plus. Raw acting is the best acting!!! I can say no more but if there's ever a vote I will put my effort voting for them. I guess that's all I can do to show my affection for them practically. I will start rewatching and be sticking to this thread for a little longer.

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
What am I gonna do now without GRGR and Nadech and Yaya??? :cry: :huh: Sniff, sniff.

I guess I'll go into hiding again until TNKK airs! :missing: It was great spazzing with all you angels! :woot: :weee: :clap: I have to say this is the first lakorn where I'm totally addicted and spazzed on and obsessed over. Gotta give credit to Yadech for that! I'm usually so busy and my time is extremely limited, so I have to choose very carefully what I spend those time on! But GRGR and Saichon/Charles and Nang Fah / Fahlada was absolutely worth it!! I seriously hope they and the lakorn get tons of awards!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aha the ending episode was the best happy ending that I ever seen :thumbsup:
thanks to Lakornthai good directing :clap:

somp9

sarNie Adult
do you guy think the peck kiss is a real kiss? not a camera angle that makes look like real?
i don't know what lakorn to watch since GRGR ended. I'm watching Mart and Kimberly but this lakorn is a slow paste and kind of dragging.

^ I agree. I think it's real too. Their smiles kinda gave it away. And like jjinxx said above, their lips puckered a little so I am putting down as real. Lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
When Saichon and Nangfa was shouting saying the I love you lines, I thought it was bloopers for a second there. I agree that it was totally not Saichon/Charles and Nangfa/Fahlada at all. Anyways, the ending was cute but I was expecting them to have more sweet scenes instead of having her in the hospital for so long but over overall it was a sweet ending.