[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Kiki, I believe its just you, katelyn, and I who are still all over this thread. I still stalk up on this thread everyday like when it was on air! Its crazy how GRGR has affected us...lol..I miss saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada so much, in fact I'm watching it right now on my flat screen TV. I have to watch it every night before I go to bed! I know I know, im pretty crazy and obsessed with GRGR, and its all because of yadech chemistry!

And all those photos are making me DROOL all over again. I stare at it for a good five minutes and still can't get enough of Charles naughty looks! So f****** SEXY!!!

YADECH is just to awesome! I so cannot wait to wear my YADECH.COM T-SHIRT! I surely am proud to represent YADECH.COM! And thanks to Ceci and all admin and staff for always providing good news for us yedechers. And big thanks to Ceci for her creativity of the YADECH.COM T-shirt! By the way did you already join YADECH.COM!

LOL. At least I am not the only one who still hangs out here na. I think I'll still be here even if I am alone. I can't get over GRGR and impatiently waiting for TNNKK. I am so hopeless in love with Yadech, I can't even watch other lakorns. I've rewatched DJA and GRGR so many times now. Oh, I am reading all the fan-fic with Yadech too. That keep me happy with my own imagination. I seriously need help. haha.

Love you for being here with me. Katelyn too na. You gals are awesome for still hanging here and sharing my thoughts.

Big Big hugs ja.

Oh, yes, I've joined Yadech.com and read the chats. Sometimes, I chat too but mostly just reading their chat. The girls are funny!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm just curious, all those cheek kisses between Nadech and Yaya, are they real kisses? sometimes, the camera help to look real.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm just curious, all those cheek kisses between Nadech and Yaya, are they real kisses? sometimes, the camera help to look real.

I think they are real. If it's not, he sure did it real well to make me believe it's real. Everytime he kisses her on her cheeks or forehead, I can see a little puckering up against it. Maybe it's just my imagination.

GRGR fever is still out there..... I keep seeing new fan MVs na.

Here is a new one from Breeze:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMupamiljC0&feature=g-all-u&context=G26e5479FAAAAAAAAIAA

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Kiki. Totally made me feel better. I'm watching the whole drama again since keepintouch is uploading it. I am simply amazed by their chemistry all over again. I love the way Nangfah says "Saichon." She says it different than others and that makes his name so special.

Thanks Kiki. Totally made me feel better. I'm watching the whole drama again since keepintouch is uploading it. I am simply amazed by their chemistry all over again. I love the way Nangfah says "Saichon." She says it different than others and that makes his name so special.

CEDA - There you are.... was wondering what you were up to. You were at Keepintouch channel like me watching GRGR in HD again na. I feel a little bit normal now. lol.

BTW, I saw this booty pic again the other day and was missing you. I was going to hunt you down on to tease you about bootylicious Yaya. You can admire it with Nadech na. hehe

There were MANY camera angle kisses in GRGR. They were annoying because we know Yadech do real kiss with each other from DJA.

BUT there are real kisses too na. When he kisses her on the forehead or the cheek, you can hear the smacking sound. lol. Nadech didn't really do "sniff" kiss to Yaya... mostly it's really kissing her cheeks or forehead. As for the lips, you can find a few on the lips scenes na.

This is not a camera angle kiss na.

the final scene was not a fake one too na. It's right on the lips...

photos cr as tagged.

cikna

sarNie Adult
Let's do another set of pics from GRGR...... LOL. I love the still pics from GRGR. I get butterflies looking at them....

(LOOK AT THIS NAUGHTY LOOK FROM CHARLES! aaahhhhhh! *scream!*)

Happy Weekend na ka. I am back watching GRGR in HD this weekend.
you girls are definitely keeping the GRGR spirit alive!!! i've been coming here everyday since it ended. got to get my GRGR daily injection...hehehe...i love all the caps you all have been graciously posting in here. i like this, when charles put both of his hands on fah's abdomen when he was giving her the back hug during the stage rehearsal. usually, i noticed the pra'ek would hold his own hands as he wrapped his arms around nang'ek when he gives her a back hug. but nadech made it look so natural, sexy, sensual and yet loving... :cloud9: gives you butterflies in the stomach though u r just watching it..can't imagine how yaya must be feeling..she must be one heck of a pretender not to feel a thing when he did that...hehehe... :scratchchin:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Now this is what I'm talking about. HI Charles Angles! I miss everyone here. I'm glad everyone is commingle back to this thread!

@ceda. I agree, I love the way yaya says saichon name. Its so cute the way how she says it. It's different from how everyone's say it! Yaya is just to cute!

@jennaloveu and Kiki. Thank you so much for the GRGR fans mv. It is totally awesome. I gotta say, breeze has the best mv's ever. She is so good at making them. HIGH YADECH FEVER HERE!

I like he way nadech does his kisses. Everytime he does it, its real. Its not a "sniff". You could hear the sound when he kiss her, and that's what make me blush all the time. I tend to rewatch all the kiss scene over and over again! I just can't get enough of saichon/Charles kissing and caressing nangfahfah! He just so gental, tender,sweet, and ect. I think nadech is one of the best at doing kiss scene. Even aum, doesn't do it as good. He does the sniff a lot of times. Sorry of topic! Lol... and like most of you, I just can't watch other lakorn right now, I mean Im watching 3nnt and RP, but it doesn't satisfied me at all. GRGR is totally taking me away from watching other lakorn...lol.. I am impatiently waiting for tnnkk. I so cannot wait until it airs!

I think I'm gonna do a rerun of DJA. I'm starting to really miss fai and jeed!

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Squeal like a fan girl! Charles so feaken smexy! I miss Charles and Fahlada so much!

I'm not watching any other lakorn right now either, just can't get into any of them . . .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Did Nadech just confirmed that they are dating???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYAdal3sPlw&feature=related
uh... it seems like woman said they're dating but on the downlow...? My thai isn't 100% so we'll need a better translator. I hope it's true!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Since I didn't get to spam with you ladies when GRGR aired, I thought I'd share one of my favorite scene.

http://youtu.be/_6yGYp85c6E?t=3m12s

Episode 12 (at 3:00)-- when Charles flip the script on Fah & turned into Satan! :crush: :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: I love pra'ek who goes from nice to total douche bag! Oh yeahhh!

(Sorry I don't know how to post the video up in here lol)

Nadech did not confirm or deny her question na ka. Instead, he distracted her by giving her a kiss and said we ( as in him and SawMi) are in a relationship. Haha. He is such a clever guy and that's why I am so in love with him. He is so charming and knows how to handle media. I am always impressed with him.

I still look at GRGR pics everyday (and Nadech!) so I'm happy to post "my fav of the day" for you all na ka.

Today's gifs comes from boonorbane.tumblr.com naka. Let's see if you can stop yourselves from not drooling at those dimples!

hehe. good night angles. sweet dreams~~~~~

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Dang Kiki, why are you always making us drool! Lol..but I love it. Keep them coming! I would be doing the same thing(posting pictures,caps, and ect) if my computer wasn't broken. Still working on getting my laptop! Lol...until then, just keep all the sexy and hotness of GRGR coming.

If I remember, someone mention that we were going to make this thread hit page 300 and our gaol is almost achieve, so Charles Angles, keep coming and share all your fever of GRGR here na ja.