[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Soooo we are all on the aggressive p'ek side! Coolness. Aggressive p'ek is always better, cause you know for a fact that he can do what ever (scenes that we fans just love or wants to see the most) he wants to do!

Now that you are getting ideas from Kiki mv, I really really want to know how AGGRESSIVE you are going to turn him into in your FF! EXCITED!!! :))))
Muahahaha I love aggressive pra'eks! It shows that they are willing to go the distance with the nang'ek muahahahaha!

~~~and just because Noy said this was her fav scene. Motivating her so she'll update the FF soon! hehe (How is my bribery working?)

cr: as tagged
hehe I'm gonna cave in & start making mvs. hahahah

Kenann - we are so bad. Poor Noy.... so much pressure! I think she likes it though. So aggressive! hahaha.
No pressure at all :D just gotta figure out how I want Nadech to come onto Yaya *thinking*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi Angels!! It's great that this thread is on FIRE again! Just loving it though!! Missing spazzing with everyone too. Curently, I'm not really watching any other lakorns because they can't compare to GRGR. I can't stay focus and be interested because the other lakorns are not as captivating as GRGR. Actually, my fever for Yadech/GRGR never died down. I've been stalking Yadech on Youtube, Facebook, Twitter etc...you name it. Oh well...how did I become such a major celebrities stalker? Oh yeah I know why because I'm obsessed with Yadech!!

Will be back later to leave some more comments especially on Kiki's mv and other postings!! Later Angels!!!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Wow 20 users currently viewing this page?! Am I missing anything or was the Yadech fever back in full force? :eyetwitch: :coverlaf:

Anyways, I'm currently watching 3NNT. It's not too bad. Then I rewatch some scenes in GRGR last night and was blown away by Nadech's acting again! This boy is so talented! The emotions in his eyes is no joke!

^ it's Yadech fever na. now that they are back filming together again... fever creep back high. lol

BTW, go to the mag. thread. Praew mag is out. Nadech looks really good there with Aum.

here is my fav. pic of the shoot.

damn! he is too hot.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^ it's Yadech fever na. now that they are back filming together again... fever creep back high. lol

BTW, go to the mag. thread. Praew mag is out. Nadech looks really good there with Aum.

damn! he is too hot.
ooh I likeeeee! very seductive hehe

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

damn! he is too hot.
Thank you na ja Kiki!! OMGosh, can he get any sexier?!!!! :drools: Looove this picture too!! He is really working his charm! That seductive stare is making me melt!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Kiki. That photo of nadech is my favorite of the shoot to. He look so sexy with that six pack. And look at his seductive stare, it making me go crazy!

@Noy. I did not know that you do mv's too. I would love to see your mv's ja. Or if you do end up doing one please share it with us here na ja! Su Su...:)))

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Let's do another set of pics from GRGR...... LOL. I love the still pics from GRGR. I get butterflies looking at them....

(LOOK AT THIS NAUGHTY LOOK FROM CHARLES! aaahhhhhh! *scream!*)

(Best seduction scene ever. He just have to look at her and you know she is shaking inside!)

cr: as tagged

Happy Weekend na ka. I am back watching GRGR in HD this weekend.
Wow!! Thanks again for making us drool! I have so many favorite scenes from this lakorn particularly the scenes after the taxi driver drop them off! Charles was just oozing sex appeal!! Nadech did an amazing and convincing job here!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
^ Kiki, I believe its just you, katelyn, and I who are still all over this thread. I still stalk up on this thread everyday like when it was on air! Its crazy how GRGR has affected us...lol..I miss saichon/Charles and nangfah/fahlada so much, in fact I'm watching it right now on my flat screen TV. I have to watch it every night before I go to bed! I know I know, im pretty crazy and obsessed with GRGR, and its all because of yadech chemistry!

And all those photos are making me DROOL all over again. I stare at it for a good five minutes and still can't get enough of Charles naughty looks! So f****** SEXY!!!

YADECH is just to awesome! I so cannot wait to wear my YADECH.COM T-SHIRT! I surely am proud to represent YADECH.COM! And thanks to Ceci and all admin and staff for always providing good news for us yedechers. And big thanks to Ceci for her creativity of the YADECH.COM T-shirt! By the way did you already join YADECH.COM!

LOL. At least I am not the only one who still hangs out here na. I think I'll still be here even if I am alone. I can't get over GRGR and impatiently waiting for TNNKK. I am so hopeless in love with Yadech, I can't even watch other lakorns. I've rewatched DJA and GRGR so many times now. Oh, I am reading all the fan-fic with Yadech too. That keep me happy with my own imagination. I seriously need help. haha.

Love you for being here with me. Katelyn too na. You gals are awesome for still hanging here and sharing my thoughts.

Big Big hugs ja.

:grouphug:
So glad both of you are still here...actually the more the merrier, right?!! I don't think we'll ever get tired of spazzing over Yadech and GRGR. We should all go to GRGR rehab together!

I also joined Yadech.com. Like Kiki, I mostly read the chats. The participants are so funny!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
@Kiki. That photo of nadech is my favorite of the shoot to. He look so sexy with that six pack. And look at his seductive stare, it making me go crazy!

@Noy. I did not know that you do mv's too. I would love to see your mv's ja. Or if you do end up doing one please share it with us here na ja! Su Su...:)))
LOL. it's been almost 3 years since i made a MV so it might not be all that great :nailbiter: but i'll try my best!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I still look at GRGR pics everyday (and Nadech!) so I'm happy to post "my fav of the day" for you all na ka.

Today's gifs comes from boonorbane.tumblr.com naka. Let's see if you can stop yourselves from not drooling at those dimples!

hehe. good night angles. sweet dreams~~~~~
Love his smiles and dimples!! He is truly a work of art!! Never get tired of looking at him! Thank you na ja.

Seems like everyone still hang out here na... not just me, katelyn and kenann. wooot! GRGR still lingers~

hehe.... more gifs for you all na ka....

cr: fuckyeah-kdramas.tumblr.com and dailynadech.tumblr.com ka

Will do! How do you post a video up here? I have no clue how to lol

just copy and paste the YT link ka.

sometimes only the link will show (if it does that, just click on the home page and will take you to a secondary link.... that one should show up here naka)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Katelyn. You are so right about us not getting tired of spazzing about yadech and GRGR. They are just to hot together that, they just became an addiction to us! And I believe this thread has officailly became our rehab center cause we all can't seem to leave this thread. Lol...

And cool, I'm glad you also join YADECH.COM! its really fun just reading the chat box! Sometimes some of the members are just so funny. When it come to a debating subject! I sometimes want to join in the chat box but everyone is so fast, and due to the fact that I'm just using my phone, so I'm just reading and enjoy them chatting.lol..still working on getting my laptop so that I can start chatting with everyone in the chat box and be more active there!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL. it's been almost 3 years since i made a MV so it might not be all that great :nailbiter: but i'll try my best!
I'm fine with anything girl. At least you can make mv's. And I can't say it not going to be good because I myself don't even know how to make mv's. Lol...but I'm looking forward to sewing your mv's!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
just copy and paste the YT link ka.

sometimes only the link will show (if it does that, just click on the home page and will take you to a secondary link.... that one should show up here naka)
Ooooh okay. thanks love! I'll post it up as soon as i finish & upload it lol

@ Katelyn. You are so right about us not getting tired of spazzing about yadech and GRGR. They are just to hot together that, they just became an addiction to us! And I believe this thread has officailly became our rehab center cause we all can't seem to leave this thread. Lol...

And cool, I'm glad you also join YADECH.COM! its really fun just reading the chat box! Sometimes some of the members are just so funny. When it come to a debating subject! I sometimes want to join in the chat box but everyone is so fast, and due to the fact that I'm just using my phone, so I'm just reading and enjoy them chatting.lol..still working on getting my laptop so that I can start chatting with everyone in the chat box and be more active there!
oh man.. those girls are too fast for me.. maybe I'm just too old.. lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the gifs ja Kiki. Its so na rak tee soot ja! I'm glad we are all so active here! Lets hit page 300 as a gift for GRGR thread na ja!