[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I am possessive like that too. I only want to see him with Yaya. If he has the best, why change it around right? BUT I am worried about the general public and that it will get too repetitive and boring. I want to see them pair up for a long time so I will settle and watch the ones they are in - no matter who they are paired with. I am sure Yadech will turn on the charms and I'll be so tortured. I can't even stand to think of it but I know it's coming na.......
Oh I know... I haven't finished Yaya's other lakorns yet lol. Still working on them! :D

Side note: I seriously can't stop gushing over Yaya's curves. She's got a big ass! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I want a cool teacher like you! : )
you know, Breeze sent me the files she made for you (she knows I LOVE her MVs and I was so happy). Glad the kids like them. What grade do you teach? i remember learning English from watching the movies and songs too..... what a great idea this was! Anyone turned into Yadech fan?

opps, top the page. Here is my contribution gif. heehee. I love him in glasses.

cr: as tagged and dailynadech.tumblr
Oooh that's a sexy & hot gif of Nadech! Sophisticated and sexy... *drools*

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
You know, as much as I drool over Nadech's hotness, I have never dreamed of him that way. I think I am already reserving him for Yaya na and also because he is "nong" I don't think my actual mind will allow that. Right now, he is just pure eye candy.

He better not have a GF other then Yaya! Then I might just have to go "there" because I'll be so MAD! LOL
I feel the same way Kiki! I drool over Nadech's sexy pictures but he is off limit! Only Yaya can have him! I don't think of him that way!! I would never pursue a guy that young! I just enjoy watching his sexy character (Khun Charles)! I admire him for his many talents and wonderful personality. He's a great role model for the young!! Yaya better not let him get away!! They are perfect for each other!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh - YOU and CEDA and Yaya's booty. You know, Nadech likes it too. LMAO!!!!
:D I'm an ass person. Watching the first few episodes, the whole time I kept staring at her ass :D

Ooh & the part where he carried her over his shoulder, & spanking her butt I was like whoa! Check out her ass! Hahahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I want a cool teacher like you! : )
you know, Breeze sent me the files she made for you (she knows I LOVE her MVs and I was so happy). Glad the kids like them. What grade do you teach? i remember learning English from watching the movies and songs too..... what a great idea this was! Anyone turned into Yadech fan?

opps, top the page. Here is my contribution gif. heehee. I love him in glasses.

cr: as tagged and dailynadech.tumblr
Thanks na! You know I have a weakness for Nadech wearing glasses! He can look nerdy but still look hot at the same time!!! :spicy:

Ooh & the part where he carried her over his shoulder, & spanking her butt I was like whoa! Check out her ass! Hahahaha

That part - you know she was so cute and he was "man kaew" (I don't know how to translate in eng on this word) so he spanked her. LOL. Still wondering if he is a freak in bed? I think he is a passionate guy!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I feel the same way Kiki! I drool over Nadech's sexy pictures but he is off limit! Only Yaya can have him! I don't think of him that way!! I would never pursue a guy that young! I just enjoy watching his sexy character (Khun Charles)! I admire him for his many talents and wonderful personality. He's a great role model for the young!! Yaya better not let him get away!! They are perfect for each other!
Haha he's not THAT young... Well compared to me he's not that old. I'd persue him if I didn't have a boyfriend :D muahahaha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
That part - you know she was so cute and he was "man kaew" (I don't know how to translate in eng on this word) so he spanked her. LOL. Still wondering if he is a freak in bed? I think he is a passionate guy!
Hahaha i think he's passionate person. He'll probably have candles lit all over the bedroom. A rose petal pathway leading to the bed. On the bed filled with rose petals in a shape of a heart. :D

That's how I envision him hahahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha he's not THAT young... Well compared to me he's not that old. I'd persue him if I didn't have a boyfriend :D muahahaha.
Yeah, I'm not available too! I think it's ok to admire from afar though!! If I was his age and going to the same school...watch out!! J/K I'm sure he has a lot of girls/woman approach him.

my BF has a beef with Nadech. I neglected him during GRGR. Didn't want to go out on the weekends for like 7 weeks.... it was the holidays so I was really bad girl. He was so happy when GRGR ended (and I was really sad).

Now when he sees me watching GRGR, he is like "him again"? LOL.

and no - he hasn't seen the MVs!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha i think he's passionate person. He'll probably have candles lit all over the bedroom. A rose petal pathway leading to the bed. On the bed filled with rose petals in a shape of a heart. :D

That's how I envision him hahahaha
Awww, I do like that scenery...so romantic and sweet!! That kind of imagery should be in your FF as a sweet seduction!! What do you think? Ok, we all concluded that he is passionate!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
my BF has a beef with Nadech. I neglected him during GRGR. Didn't want to go out on the weekends for like 7 weeks.... it was the holidays so I was really bad girl. He was so happy when GRGR ended (and I was really sad).

Aww poor boyfriend...You've neglect him lol. My boyfriend doesn't know my obsession with him muahahaha. But he knows I love the lakorn. He's actually understanding of it. Too bad he can't understand Thai so he can watch it with me.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah, I know we have fun drooling and spazzing over Nadech/GRGR, but we have to remember to nurture our relationships too! Don't take our loved ones for granted!!

Yeah, I know we have fun drooling and spazzing over Nadech/GRGR, but we have to remember to nurture our relationships too! Don't take our loved ones for granted!!

I don't na but we've been dating for a while so I think I was looking for amusement. eye-candy is ok right? I am not cheating...just drooling. hahaha

I do love my BF because he is so good to me. I always feel like a trophy gal with him.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Haha I won't! My boyfriend isn't the jealous type. I have mu freedom & he has his :D. But My boyfriend always tease me cause I gush over Ryan Gosling or Ryan Reynolds *drools* Girls usually have pictures of their boyfriends on their screen phone, but not me! I have Ryan Gosling! Muahahaha

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Check this out!!! More to drool over!!

Reposted on BarryYaya.com FB

Unpublished Shot No.1
DONT Magazine January 2012
A Morning After Starring Nadech Kugimiya
ACROSS BANGKOK SOON!
By: DONT Magazine

Check this out!!! More to drool over!!

Reposted on BarryYaya.com FB

Unpublished Shot No.1
DONT Magazine January 2012
A Morning After Starring Nadech Kugimiya
ACROSS BANGKOK SOON!
By: DONT Magazine

He knows how to keep us drooling!!!!! Love this pic too. DON'T issue is a great one. too bad I can't buy it here. it's free in thailand.

Can you please post this in the mag thread? Thank you naka. : )