[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Here is the thread. http://z15.invisionfree.com/YADECH/index.php?showtopic=845

if you are a member, sign in then hit the "quote" button. There should be a box that comes up and you'll see the trans in there.
(that's the only way to read there. all articles are hidden)
oOOoohhhhh. that's probably why I don't post anything. Not sure how it works. :lol: Thanks kiki :D

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
oOOoohhhhh. that's probably why I don't post anything. Not sure how it works. :lol: Thanks kiki :D
Yeah ! I have realised you can also see the article by going on quote or print the topic ! Lol but officially the girls of Yadech.com wanted the treads to be more alive , for members to get involve and make comments that is why they are now hiding any news, pict, translation ... I suppose they just want people to participate more !

I am soooo happy to see pictures of them together !!! Lately, most of the pictures I have seen were separated or with other people and I kind of miss those BTS pictures were you get a glance to a more private interaction. We have had a bit of that while they were filming GRGR but with TKKN, things seems more ... Quiet ! Lol ! They are maybe a bit fed up to talk about the nature of their relationship so they keep their distance for now !!!
I love that bts photo of them! I think they're kind of trying to keep a distance so as to not feed the rumors even more. I remember watching a bts clip of them while filming a scene for Game Rai Game Ruk, and it was a candid video someone shot so at first Nadech and Yaya didn't know they were being filmed, so they were joking about something; they both really just seemed to be enjoying each other's company and their conversation but then Yaya spotted the camera and you could tell that she told Nadech they were being filmed since they both looked in the direction of the camera. After that, they just stopped conversing and stopped laughing but you could tell they were stifling their laughs and trying not to interact. 555

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I love that bts photo of them! I think they're kind of trying to keep a distance so as to not feed the rumors even more. I remember watching a bts clip of them while filming a scene for Game Rai Game Ruk, and it was a candid video someone shot so at first Nadech and Yaya didn't know they were being filmed, so they were joking about something; they both really just seemed to be enjoying each other's company and their conversation but then Yaya spotted the camera and you could tell that she told Nadech they were being filmed since they both looked in the direction of the camera. After that, they just stopped conversing and stopped laughing but you could tell they were stifling their laughs and trying not to interact. 555
:scratchchin: :scratchchin: I seriously think they are going out. I think if come out & admit that they are dating, the pressure from the media might cause a breakup cause they're always watching out for Yaya & Nadech.

Nadech for 4+1 concert (wow, they are counting the hours. 168)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN-buY6LDzs&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2c4e3ecFAAAAAAAALAA

I never really watched his first lakorn. couldn't stand mint - and mark was so stiff. Nadech was cute but he died so there goes my motivation to watch. Still thinking if i should watch it but I keep going back to DJA if I am not watching GRGR.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
[/quote
i have realised that they also do the same thing when they come together at the airport but come out separately to the fans not really interacting with each other at all and going into their own cars, Nadech with his manager, and Yaya with her mum. I don't think I have watched the BTS that you are talking about, do you mind giving me the link if you have it to check it out ???
I really enjoy the BTS where they interact without seeing the camera because it gives a more authentic feel to what their relationship is really about and it is because of that kind of footage that people are still hoping for more than a brother-sister relationship lol !!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yeah ! I have realised you can also see the article by going on quote or print the topic ! Lol but officially the girls of Yadech.com wanted the treads to be more alive , for members to get involve and make comments that is why they are now hiding any news, pict, translation ... I suppose they just want people to participate more !
Yes that is true! All staff and admin. There wants all fans in the site to al least share there thought! And participate in the forum and not just go in and look at pictures and ect. And also, if you do get any pictures from there and post it here or any other forum, make sure to give credit to the owner! Its due to respect na ja! Staff want yadech.com to be a fun place for people, and everything there is always so fun. We especially have to give credit to rasa, thip, and who ever that works so hard to translate the articles for us in the state. So if you do go there just have fun with all the girls there! That are all very friendly!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN-buY6LDzs&feature=g-all-lik&context=G2c4e3ecFAAAAAAAALAA

I never really watched his first lakorn. couldn't stand mint - and mark was so stiff. Nadech was cute but he died so there goes my motivation to watch. Still thinking if i should watch it but I keep going back to DJA if I am not watching GRGR.
Awww Nadech dies in there!? I was gonna watch it. :lol: oh wells.

I'm not to crazy about the concert but i'll watch it cause of Nadech :D & his "special guest" :lol:

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Kiki you are not the only one that can not stand mint in there na ja! I to, can't stand her either! But I have to admit that I did watch the part when nadech die, and I hella cried. Not because, for mint but it was because I sympathy nadech so much! And I hated how he just die and seems like mint was not hurt at all. I did not even feel mart being sad at all too! So I would really not recommend this to anyone of you! Cause I sure did regret that I even watch that last clip!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile

Same here !!! I have tried really hard to get into it but I could not stand Mint N as the n'ek and Nadech 's character was sweet but was not the p'rek and was loosing to Mark Booooooooo !!! It just didn't work for me ! DJA and GRGR have this intensity and this hotness that was definitely not there in this one ! Nadech 's acting was good and he was very handsome but his sex appeal came alive in DJA for me only to be confirmed by GRGR with Khun Charles/Saichon , he was just on fire in the last one lol !

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Please DON'T quote on Yadech forum. To see the articles, just simply post a comment normally. If it helps, please read the Rules thread under the Announcement forum. Thanks! -- CC

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Never say Never that's what i always say! I think they're secretly seeing each other but the pressure of the media might be too much so they keep it hush hush & their distance from one another. Shoot i've been in that position! I said i'd never date my friend but look at me now-- he's my boyfriend :lol:
That is so true! You never say never. And like p'num, said to them in RS that you never know what the future is gonna be like! I've known lots of people that have said that, and look at them now. They are together!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
That is so true! You never say never. And like p'num, said to them in RS that you never know what the future is gonna be like! I've known lots of people that have said that, and look at them now. They are together!
I just hope the media doesn't get the best of them causing them to separate! :nailbiter:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Please DON'T quote on Yadech forum. To see the articles, just simply post a comment normally. If it helps, please read the Rules thread under the Announcement forum. Thanks! -- CC
Thank you so much CC for clearing that up! I forgot to mention that! And yes do read the rules. Very important na ja!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Well ,hopefully , Yadech will follow that path in the future , AMEN !!! LOL !!!