[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Noy. don't worry, I'm sure everyone here is in the same stage as you na ja. Yadech is like a couple made from heaven to us and we all just can't accept it if they are not going to end with eachother.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you so much CC for clearing that up! I forgot to mention that! And yes do read the rules. Very important na ja!

Yadech.com is such a great place to chat and to get infos and so many people give their time to help the international fans that it will be a shame to overlook the rules !!! I am 100% with both of you ChubbyCheeks and Kennan Fan !

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Kiki. Yes yes, do make us happy with the FF. let all just think positive, for there relationship right now. So that we don't get depressed! Lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
@ Noy. don't worry, I'm sure everyone here is in the same stage as you na ja. Yadech is like a couple made from heaven to us and we all just can't accept it if they are not going to end with eachother.
:cry1: :teary: :lmao: sniff sniff.. I'm a sad panda now.. Let's change the subject before i get hysterical! LOL

no no no - don't think of Yadech future. we can't control that so can't worry about that.

think of some steamy scenes for us in FF. that will change your mood. hehe
OMG I know I need to update my FF. I'm look for songs of encouragement to write my FF. :D

MOTIVATION PIC FOR NOY!

cr: as tagged

If I were the director, i would let them have a sensual scene there. so romantic. lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yadech.com is such a great place to chat and to get infos and so many people give their time to help the international fans that it will be a shame to overlook the rules !!! I am 100% with both of you ChubbyCheeks and Kennan Fan !
Yes, I love all the staff and admin at yadech.com for using there time and effort to give us the latest updates on yadech. I do cherish everyone there!

And I so can not wait for my YADECH.COM T-shirt to come because I am proud and ready to represent YADECH.COM!

and just because I haven't post much SaiChon pics. I really do love his character but Charles is just HOT.

cr: as tagged

^ one of my fav SaiChon scenes na. Nangfah was so cute and his face expression was priceless. grrrrr. i miss them!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks kennann fan and zazoured for understanding. It's nice to know that people are actually reading the rules that I've compiled together for Yadech forum. As for the articles, I forgot to realize that people can still view the hidden material if they click the "quote" button. If people prefer the easy way out and not commenting, I can't do anything about that. The main reason why us staff at Yadech started "hiding" stuff is because we feel it's the right thing to do.

Being a MOD of Yadech forum, I wanted to come and clear everything out. Hopefully this helps.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks kennann fan and zazoured for understanding. It's nice to know that people are actually reading the rules that I've compiled together for Yadech forum. As for the articles, I forgot to realize that people can still view the hidden material if they click the "quote" button. If people prefer the easy way out and not commenting, I can't do anything about that. The main reason why us staff at Yadech started "hiding" stuff is because we feel it's the right thing to do.

Being a MOD of Yadech forum, I wanted to come and clear everything out. Hopefully this helps.

CC, I give you & all the MOD props cause I sure wouldn't be able to keep it running! :lol:

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Your welcome CC. I am proud of you girls for putting your time into yadech.com forum! And I would have done that same thing! Its only for that best.

@CC - I am the guilty one ka. I usually just click quote to read the article before replying because I just want to see before comment. Then I thank the person translates it for Yadech fans ka. I think I am doing it all wrong but I am new to Yadech forum so please be parent with me naka. I really love Yadech.com for all you do. I just connected with Rasa to bid for nadech's tee and that wouldn't be possible w/o Yadech.com naka. Thank you. :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks ladies! As always, please feel free to come talk with us in the chatbox and on the threads too. I still don't really get why some think it's intimidating but I do understand that it takes courage to talk and time for everyone to get used to the place. The girls there love talking so we have so many random discussions. If you don't understand anything we talk about, don't hesitate to ask. We want the forum to be a fun, welcoming place as well as a home to all Yadech fans. As some of you already know, we like being super sarcastic and we have these nicknames lol. If that's what's scaring ppl, I apologize on behalf of everyone.

Kiki -- don't feel bad na. If you have problems or questions with the forum, feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to answer and assist you. Thanks for all the love and support na! All thanks to our wonderful staff for all their contributions.

Any who, sorry for interrupting your spazz session na. Please do continue! :)

I'm sorry but I remember someone asking me about why the kissing scenes were cut off. I remember hearing that from now on, Ch 3 will remove any real kissing and bed scenes but for what exact reason, I'm not so sure. They're probably gonna say they want to be conservative lol.