[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Kiki. Oh gosh, it sucks for channel 3 that they are going to cut down on the love scene and kiss scene. Those are like the main scene that everyone wants to see! I hope they don't do it to that point where it gonna make fans disappointed!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
you angels are so fast.. hahah and by the time i post no one is here to spam :(

if nadech had a girlfriend... it can't be anyone else other than yaya. or else i will very much rage..
although.. is it bad that i would rather keep him to myself then... 'yadech'? hehehehe
i always fantasize meeting him again and like you know.. typical ... ending up being his girlfriend :rolleyes1: hahahaha but then... you angels will all hate on me right?? hehehe
hey its just my hopee muhahah

ahhh im reading all these yadech fan fics.. and my ff is not living up to their standards... :mellow:
can you guys maybe try get a read of my ff - a little love with a little music.. and ideas.. and comments..?? :) or tips..
its probably not going to be as good as.. lakorn or drama types... but there will soon be a lot of cute bits up.. :)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech at SAMSUNG Together As One Event 01/12/12.
Wow, he's such a busy man! He did this event in the morning and the Lays event in the evening! I love his responses to the media's questions! Looks like Nadech prefers facial hair. He mentioned to had to shaved it because he was filming TNKK!

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww, Nadech is gazing at Yaya!!! :cloud9: This is so cuuute! Love how he looks at her!

Nadech and Yaya at Lays Event 01/12/12

credit as tagged

credit Yaya's IG

Nadech at SAMSUNG Together As One Event 01/12/12.
Wow, he's such a busy man! He did this event in the morning and the Lays event in the evening! I love his responses to the media's questions! Looks like Nadech prefers facial hair. He mentioned to had to shaved it because he was filming TNKK!

credit as tagged

Every time he speaks like this, I feel like I have to take notes. haha. He is very balanced. His answers are good and come out sincere. I am like so "in love" whenever I see him in interview with media.... he knows how to handle pressure for real. Very impressive.

He is always goofy and playing like a monkey in most BTS clips that I forget sometimes that he is really calm in interviews.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I don't know if i'm tripping or just imagining it but is Nadech wearing blush??? his cheeks seems to glow in the clip... O.O *scratches head*

@Kiki i total agree! He knows how to carry himself in interviews. He talks like he's 30 but he's only 20 :lol:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if i'm tripping or just imagining it but is Nadech wearing blush??? his cheeks seems to glow in the clip... O.O *scratches head*

@Kiki i total agree! He knows how to carry himself in interviews. He talks like he's 30 but he's only 20 :lol:
It does look like it though and maybe he was also nervous! His ears are kinda red too! The makeup artist used just a little too much blush!!

He's more grounded and mature for his age!! I'm very impressed too!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Trying to catch up, but man have you all been busy with this thread while I was away!! My semester does not look fun but I will be here as much as possible!
Miss Yadech so much. I'm thrilled so see so much of them this month. Hooray! I'm loving Yaya's photoshoots...
and Nadech, OMG, what can I say other than he is lighting up the screen every time I see him! lol I have a worship of Nadech as you can see.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahhh i've been stalking this thread for the past how many days. I need to stop LOL. I'm gonna make one more MV & then go M.I.A. or at least go update my FF :D Found a really cute song that reminds me of Saichon & Nangfah :wub:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh i've been stalking this thread for the past how many days. I need to stop LOL. I'm gonna make one more MV & then go M.I.A. or at least go update my FF :D Found a really cute song that reminds me of Saichon & Nangfah :wub:
I've been stalking this thread too. Loving your FF!! I want to see your mv na.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Trying to catch up, but man have you all been busy with this thread while I was away!! My semester does not look fun but I will be here as much as possible!
Miss Yadech so much. I'm thrilled so see so much of them this month. Hooray! I'm loving Yaya's photoshoots...
and Nadech, OMG, what can I say other than he is lighting up the screen every time I see him! lol I have a worship of Nadech as you can see.
JJINXX!!! welcome back na ja!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Your not the only one girl. I'm at work and still try to stalk this thread, by sneaking into the restroom! Lol...and yay, I can't wait to read the next chapter of your FF!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Katelyn. Thanks for the photos na ja! Nadech can't seem to keep his eyes off yaya! I love the way he looks at yaya. Such an adorable look!

u know I have a busy day but DAMN - can't concentrate! Too much Yadech stuff to browse! lol

Then, he killed me with this:

cr: barry.ya fb

Now, how am I supposed to focus????? I am drowning...... HIS EYES!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
u know I have a busy day but DAMN - can't concentrate! Too much Yadech stuff to browse! lol

Then, he killed me with this:

cr: barry.ya fb

Now, how am I supposed to focus????? I am drowning...... HIS EYES!!!!

NIICE!! I like the first picture the best! :spicy: LOL Kiki, you need to calm down!! Just remember the picture of Nadech with the Monk! :lmao3: :loool:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@kiki... As I scoll down and saw the first photo I was like, damn sexy nadech! And then up came the next one and I was like, Noooooooo, I was so not thinking about seeing aum in that photo w/ nadech! LOL... But nadech look so fine in that one. Got me all drooling.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ katelyn. Awwwww I love you too nadech! I'm so glad they are in the lays CF, cause they get to feed eachother! It's so cuuuuuute! And I bet you, yaya was looking at nadech in that second picture..LOL... Gosh I can never get enough of yadech! Thank you so much na ja. All of these photo sure gave me lots more energy after a long 11 hrs shift of work today! Now i'm just sitting on my bed enjoying yadech! LOL...