[Ch3] Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha (?)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@fantastic: thank you :) right after i finished it, news came out about GRKS being false...I was too tired to upload it lol :D

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ur MV is SOOO AWESOME!!! Haha...the roller-coaster ride is now going down....Since there no other name link to this...hopefully this is a Mteam lakorn or a similar story-line for Mteam

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I think this is wat Mark have next in line...da project he keep being quiet about....anyways i'm happy for ours Mteam...happy for them but y is Mark recycling his n'ek...tat wat i hate! Boy get to work out of da 4hjhkk & Nadech no comment!

Will hope to see it a good production! Lakorn thai and Maker Group is cross out, since their pack! PACK i repeat....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha I'm stupid posting it making you guys get nothing out of it not worth sorry guys apologize for my stupidity 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha Alice there is no need to apologize. There's nothing wrong with hoping. I just don't trust those kind of source.

Anyways after watching Neung Ruthai, it has been a decade already. I want Chalida to play Neung. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
No Alice it's fine. It's not ur fault u just wanted to see us Mteamers happy, but thx u very much for making us a little happy Alice I am actually glad u told us. Yes M&M has been quiet about their surprise.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Alice said:
ha I'm stupid posting it making you guys get nothing out of it not worth sorry guys apologize for my stupidity 

Agree with fun and fantastic_27; Alice dear, you don't have to apologize; not your fault at all. :grouphug: Thanks for going the extra mile to investigate for us and give us a little bit of hope for a couple days. :D There's always bound to be rumors abuzz for lakorns, and they will come from left to right and vice versa. Sometimes the rumors will turn out to be true; most of the time, no, they're just rumors. :no: We, however, mustn't give up for the future reunion of Mteam. They're still young and have plenty of time to reunite in lakorn life. :wub: They'll play with our hearts in real life in the meantime. xD

lovestar

sarNie Adult
So while reading the last few pages about this and the whole atmosphere of excitement about mteam starring in this and then it wasn't confirmed and stuff, I was waiting for one particular person to say something. Mintwix where are you? Usually, by this time, she would've dropped an essay long comment bomb about how unlikely it will happen. Hah, weird. I guess that's a habit of mine from reading her comments year after year.
Anyways, NOOOOO! Why is this happening again! But it was too good to be true. Waiting is the key.

nklue1

sarNie Adult
no please dont let this happen again
im a person that always has high hope in things especially when it comes to mteam :cry:  :cry:  :teary:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
roselovesice said:
Well, on the bright side we got to see Mint and Mark at the 100 spicy Awards majiggy yesterday! :D Hehhe.
Def :) M&M always does this to us hahaahah ! They know how to make us go baaabaaaabaa 555

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
lovestar said:
So while reading the last few pages about this and the whole atmosphere of excitement about mteam starring in this and then it wasn't confirmed and stuff, I was waiting for one particular person to say something. Mintwix where are you? Usually, by this time, she would've dropped an essay long comment bomb about how unlikely it will happen. Hah, weird. I guess that's a habit of mine from reading her comments year after year.
Anyways, NOOOOO! Why is this happening again! But it was too good to be true. Waiting is the key.

5555555 "Essay long comment bomb." It does seem like that sometimes neee. 

I caught this rumor even before Smilez had text me. One word: "NO." Even if I was here, I doubt everyone will believe me amidst the excitement and wishful thinking.

If I was paid a dollar for each rumor I clarified or attempted to clarify, by now I should at least have a $100 dollars from this hobby. I didn't mind investing my energies before but it's high time I take a break so this is one of the few reasons why I was not here as you would normally expect :).  It should be common sense for everyone that there will be no end to rumors esp in this kind of biz. So people just have to learn how to use their own discretion and make sound judgments. Some rumors do have a basis in truth but there are also others that are either twisted or completely bullshit. If people can't use their brains, at least rely on experiences. Not to be purposely harsh or anything.

fun said:
Mintwix is on vacation. She needs it lol pretty sure once Khun Chai Ronapee airs, she will be back.

Yes, yes. 555 I really need the break. For even longer. 555 Thx. It feels "warm" to know I am thought of. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mintwix said:
5555555 "Long comment bomb." It does seem like that sometimes neee. 

I caught this rumor even before Smilez had text me. One word: "NO." Even if I was here, I doubt everyone will believe me amidst the excitement and wishful thinking.

If I was paid a dollar for each rumor I clarified or attempted to clarify, by now I should at least have a $100 dollars from this hobby. I didn't mind investing my energies before but it's high time I take a break so this is one of the few reasons why I was not here as you would normally expect :).  It should be common sense for everyone that there will be no end to rumors esp in this kind of biz. So people just have to learn how to use their own discretion and make sound judgments. Some rumors do have a basis in truth but there are also others that are either twisted or completely bullshit. If people can't use their brains, at least rely on experiences. Not to be purposely harsh or anything.

Yes, yes. 555 I really need the break. For even longer. 555 Thx. It feels "warm" to know I am thought of. 
Owwww Mintix i missed you, Haven't heard you reply in the longest. Lol this for the comment. Now that I thin about it, I kinda think Mint is a actress with bad karma, but she will always be number actress to me.