[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

I have to voice my thoughts on how Ice Amena is dressed in here. She is tall and thin. Her style is not as good as Nok’s. Is anyone seeing this? Her dresses are kind of blah. Like the dress she wore to “ruin” the family’s time at that party. And Nok poured wine on her. Sorry but the part that sticks out...uh what is that? Lol.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I have to voice my thoughts on how Ice Amena is dressed in here. She is tall and thin. Her style is not as good as Nok’s. Is anyone seeing this? Her dresses are kind of blah. Like the dress she wore to “ruin” the family’s time at that party. And Nok poured wine on her. Sorry but the part that sticks out...uh what is that? Lol.
lol they have to make our nang ek look better and stand out

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree. I wished they had dressed her a bit better to make her more appealing. She does look pretty but as I continued watching, she just doesn’t look appealing or likable to me any longer. Taew is totally glowing in this Drama though and even Tanya!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
That was my thoughts when catching it LIVE. I was like what is she wearing. That part sticking out was so bothersome. She didn’t even need to ruin the family. The dress did all the work for her first.

P

PrincessKarina

That was my thoughts when catching it LIVE. I was like what is she wearing. That part sticking out was so bothersome. She didn’t even need to ruin the family. The dress did all the work for her first.
Lol for real. That dress was hideous! She is so thin all the dresses looked baggy on her. Sorry but she’s not attractive at all as the lakorn progresses. Yes Taew and Tanya rock their acting and dresses! Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I totally agree. I wished they had dressed her a bit better to make her more appealing. She does look pretty but as I continued watching, she just doesn’t look appealing or likable to me any longer. Taew is totally glowing in this Drama though and even Tanya!
I know. She should be dress way better especially playing the part of stealing someone’s husband per Nok. Lol. But she is not attractive in here per se. She looks so old and she’s younger than Taew by 4 years?!

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I know. She should be dress way better especially playing the part of stealing someone’s husband per Nok. Lol. But she is not attractive in here per se. She looks so old and she’s younger than Taew by 4 years?!
Omg she is younger than Taew! I thought they were about the same age. Her character doesn’t come off as rai but instead I find her character a bit annoying and unnecessary. Does she have any history with Lukannai? I hope not!

P

PrincessKarina

Omg she is younger than Taew! I thought they were about the same age. Her character doesn’t come off as rai but instead I find her character a bit annoying and unnecessary. Does she have any history with Lukannai? I hope not!
Lol she’s such a nuisance!