[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! Cuteness overload :aaaaa:Kill me now why don’t you? I am silently so jealous of Taew right now :facepalm: 99% of the time I would always say those men are so lucky to be around Taew, now I find myself saying god darn it.. Taew is so lucky, she got my man blowing drying hair :p officially jealous :celebrate16:

Hurry up sweetie! Lol
Oh god! Just realised episode 2 sub is posted as well omg! Ok I just finished work, need to hurry my ass home..

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
There was a time he was putting on lipstick on Dao Pimthong (Padiwarada BTS) too hahaha

oh here's the BTS from episode 1

-edit- oh come on! Who among the #jjgroupattack girls did this huh? Who gave JJ a hickie? :naughty2:

Guilty here :facepalm:It was me :p I gave him a hickie through my iPhone screen each time he gave me that loving stare :facepalm:

P.S that BTS is too cute :aaaaa::aaaaa:

I am so jealous of Taew here. Ummm.. James...honey, can I be next? :love::naughty2:
Errr no pushing through lady, get to the back of the line :p

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
My fellow Ji fan!!!!!! Lol
Same here!. Though more of a motherhen. Anyway, I respect everybody's thoughts. I got hooked on thai lakorns starting last year after stumbling on a show of DJ Push. Once I saw Jj however that was it. He became my son. Not only is he good looking but is respectful & hardworking. I heard the elders like him a lot. I have watched the shows of other stars but I dont really feel anything for them. Now for Taews, I admire her especially after reading your posts.

sarNie Adult
Same here!. Though more of a motherhen. Anyway, I respect everybody's thoughts. I got hooked on thai lakorns starting last year after stumbling on a show of DJ Push. Once I saw Jj however that was it. He became my son. Not only is he good looking but is respectful & hardworking. I heard the elders like him a lot. I have watched the shows of other stars but I dont really feel anything for them. Now for Taews, I admire her especially after reading your posts.
Kababayan and fellow motherhen! APIR!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Black on Nai is :drooling:

Part 2 on gif spam

All of us is the lady right in the middle :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Oh god look at the way he is looking at Miss Bratty with that slight smirk. It’s like he is thinking “you are such an annoying unreasonable Brat, but I can’t help but still want you” :p ah Nai Nai Nai :aaaaa:

The way he slammed the door close omg
Oh god! :aaaaa:I am going to slam that hottie against that door myself if he is going to be that hot just by slamming a car door :facepalm:

Imagine us this close to him!
I would like to take this opportunity to attack him in the car :naughty2:

BLACK LOOKS REAL GOOD ON HIM

Cheeky grin
Tbh i am late in posting cause i got distracted and ended up rewatching the episode orz
Black is definitely Mr Nai colour.
Love his cheeky grin and the way he looked at Bratty when he walked past her, so flirty :naughty2:

I don’t blame you for ending up rewatching the episode, if throughout the rest of the lakorn continue to be as good as the first 2 episodes, then this is definitely one of those lakorn where I would rewatch very often when I miss a good slapandkiss genre . Thanks for all the gifs. Love it :worship2:

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Love this. Someone need to make an mv past life and present now.
That would be so awesome if someone made one :thumbup:

I cannot relate to Nok being so unreasonable and verbally abusive. Taew is beautiful though and I can't stop looking at her lol
Miss Bratty is too beautiful, so I am going to just turn a blind eye to her abuse on Nai :p
Just look at her beautiful angry bratty face, I just can’t stay mad at Miss Bratty :facepalm:
22457716-B56B-4213-86A9-0D087F59A88D.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
taew is a PHENOM! i've watched her since her lakorn with mario (the first one) so i feel like i really get to see her grow alot as an actress. tho it wasn't until khunchai rachanon that a total different light was shined on her and my respect for her as an actress reached a complete different level. i mean my gosh, the girl carried both the female and male leads on her tiny shoulders (no shade...but listen, if you've watched that lakorn you'd know). but i think nakee was a turning point for her tho like she was INCREDIBLE in that lakorn. her performance was just out of this world good and she really brought that lakorn into what it is. i honestly could have not imagine anyone else who could have pulled that role better than she had. one of the reasons why i think a lot of people praised her acting skill is the fact that she continues to challenge herself in different roles and i think as actors, if you can play any kind of role in any genre, that basically validates your importance in the industry. every lakorn she is in, forget the plot for a second, her acting shines through!!!! even her latest one with mark, INCREDIBLE. also MEW, mew is just great! so good.
i'm such a fan of her performance, i get excited about every lakorn she's in because it's just such a thrilling experience to see how she continues to improve herself more and more. because my gosh, she just gets better and better. taew...one of the best actresses of her generation, no question.
I agree. Her acting skill is so amazing and she takes her career seriously. She works hard and plays a variety of roles so she's different in every drama. Her acting makes me believe that she's that character. She takes notes for the characters and the script, which I haven't really seen any other actors doing that. Her crying is good too. It looks natural and not like she's forcing her tears to come out. Ughh I just adore Taew so much!!
This could have been me typing. I haven't watched many lakorns in the past few years, but as far as I'm concerned Taew might just be my number one bias as well. I've probably seen her lakorns (in full) more than other same-generation actresses' combined. As for JJ, I really like his on-screen presence, but have never watched any of his lakorns in full until NDFD and now GS with Taew. Imo, his acting is not at all bad, however there's certainly plenty of room for improvement. Word is that GS seems to contain the most hero/heroine one-on-one scuffles (?:naughty2:) that Taew has starred in, so be well-prepared for the potentially scream-like-crazy fangirling moments.:pancarta:
Nice to know there is more Taew fans that actually existed at AF forum :pancarta: for a while there I was starting to think the only hardcore Taew’s fan at AF was just me and @PrincessKarina :risas3:

Taew is definitely an amazing actress, who drew me back into the lakorn world, I watched Nakee last year and the rest was history, I went googling on this girl like crazy and found out she had been in the industry for over 10yrs already and started back tracking her lakorn like cray cray :risas3:
I can go on and on about how amazing this girl is but I won’t, because for those of us who follow her work and watches a majority of her lakorn will know her acting is phenomenal and how amazing her work ethics are, plus she has such a great easy going down to earth personality.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning everyone, it's Friday morning here, and 2 days more before round 3 of Game Sanaeha ;)
Yay :aaaaa::aaaaa: I am usually so happy when it comes the weekend and always think weekend goes by so too quickly.
Just when I thought I was going to be able to avoid thinking about how much longer 'til the next episode. HAHA I seriously cannot wait to watch episode 3 live. It was so much fun watching the first 2 episodes live. I usually don't watch LIVE because I'm too lazy but I just had to give in to this one. Let's count together! It's still Thursday afternoon where I am.
so I can expect to see you here live on Monday 8:20 Thailand time for Nai and Bratty ? :aaaaa:

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Just when I thought I was going to be able to avoid thinking about how much longer 'til the next episode. HAHA I seriously cannot wait to watch episode 3 live. It was so much fun watching the first 2 episodes live. I usually don't watch LIVE because I'm too lazy but I just had to give in to this one. Let's count together! It's still Thursday afternoon where I am.
My country is 1 hour ahead of Thailand so since now it is already Friday evening.. getting closer!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
My fellow Ji fan!!!!!! Lol
I am one too :p

Nothing against Taew, but I just had to go say that I am watching this for JamesJi :thumbup: #JJFanRepresent. Haha though i often find myself to be the only one having JJ as the primary reason for watching something. I love JJ because he isn't perfect, yes he can be awkward at times, he needs some polishing but he improves each and every time. And he always always does his best. Don't know if you guys noticed he was a bit nasal in some scenes because he pushed through with shooting even with a fever because he didn't want to cause any delays. So he's that type of guy and i really admire him for it. He's so young and jolly and acts like a big baby on set yet, in truth, he has the dedication of a veteran. I've watched all his lakorns and he is lucky enough to be cast with different types of characters each time. And he delivers a different kind of flavor to each character he plays. I don't know if you guys know, he was even cast as a villain in a Japanese tokusatsu show. He isn't afraid of taking on roles and he just gives his best. So actually i am very glad when i read people admiring him now unlike in earlier lakorns where he got criticized a lot. It's a factor too, i guess, that this is his first "nice" character. All his lakorns in the past has him playing the antagonist to the more pure and noble heroine. In Buang Hong, Kim's character is a brat too, but Ramet, James's character there, antagonized the n'ek more than Nai here. Although i don't know if Nai would be meaner in the succeding episodes. He probably would, but unlike all his other characters, it's only Nai who loves the N'ek from the start and didn't have to go through that struggle of self discovering whether he loved her or not. Nai is sure of his love, he is only unsure of whether he can get her or not.
JJ pretty baby face and his soft feminine personality is what got me doubting his acting to start off with. I have always adored JJ, but never really watched his lakorn because I thought it would be too cringing watching this pretty guy with a baby face acting all manly and trying to be all sweet with his n’ek. and another reason was also because he was pairing up with n’ek I wasn’t interested in. I am the type to choose my lakorn based on the female lead/storyline. If I like the female lead then I would put up with her male co-star 90% of the time (but if the storyline is crap then that’s a different story Haha)

If I had to be honest I went in watching NDFD for Taew, I wasn’t expecting much from JJ beside this good looking guy staring along side Taew. But of course I was totally wrong, even though he played as a eunuch, he was able to still made me squeal, I could still sense this manly guy underneath those outfit, which what made me find appealing about KT. I was very impressed with those fight scenes aswell damn he was so manly.. The thing I love about JJ is the use of his eyes, it’s very expressive, He is able to flirt using his eyes so well that there is no room to doubt that he wasn’t interested in MM. What impressed me the most was the scenes leading up to Nan’s execution, he nailed it. No dialogue was needed to express his pain and how broken he was, because he was conveying all the emotions through his eyes. In my opinion, JJ is one of those actor who could become his character without letting his real life personality bleed into his onscreen character and that is so important to me, as I don’t want to see their real life personality and attitude on screen when acting, as it is a huge turn off for me. So I have to give props to JJ, once he becomes his character I no longer see James Jirayu :p other then the character being portrayed by him.

You are spot on about his dedication to his work . Even though he plays around a lot on set and act like a big baby, but you can tell once the camera starts rolling he start taking things serious as it is evident through his work.

And yes of course he still need improvement the kid only has been acting for around what 5years? That to me is still pretty new to the industry, but he has proven he has a lot of potential in his acting. So I am sure he will continue to improve in areas of his acting that is needed.. I might be bias haha but at this point I barely notice anything lacking through his acting in GS..he is like perfect for this role, can’t imagine anyone else as Nai .. Nai is just so:drooling::drooling:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Forget Romantic Rose and Chamomile.... I am looking for "PASSION FRUIT". :naughty2::naughty2:
We are still talking about screen cleaners right? :risas3::risas3:
Sorry lady there was no passion fruit scented screen cleaners :p

I have JT fever too.... I watched so many FMV last night and slept at 4AM. :facepalm:
Love your vid...the first one :icon12:
We need something to bring down a JT fever. When Monday comes the fever is going to be higher with scenes where Miss Bratty is going to take advantage of half naked Nai and it is also the beginning of the game of love between Nok and Nai “you slap I kiss” slapandkiss

But for now let’s enjoy some of these cute BTS clips from IG.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkeiD_6DQ54/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=yf8zsrhc1zar
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkhxjPHDN4G/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=a2t04pgptc6s
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bke1CPojKr-/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fhtihf1zywax
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkgsiCsDbEm/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1cw2gno39uxkh
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkkeReWjMT4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=5l2mek1gvpg0
https://www.instagram.com/p/BkhGAOGDt81/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=zrkiajcq04x1

P

PrincessKarina

I'm also watching this because of JJ but I also like Taew after watching NDFD. JJ introduced me to Thai soap operas. I'm more on the Thai series or those teen drama shows from GMM/GDH which are an hour long not 2 hours long but after I saw his face in a YouTube clip (the First Love trailer), I was intrigued and started to research more about him. I didn't watch his lakorns with Bella and Punch because I don't like the both of them :risas3: and saw a subbed NNS so I started from there.

I honestly like Khun Ramet's attitude than Nai (so far) but look wise, I would choose Nai. What I like with Khun Ramet is how he indirectly taught Pim to lower down her ego and adapt to the simple life. It was like hitting two birds with one stone. He helped Pim be a better person and showed his love in a different way. Anyways, I'm excited for more Nai so I'm gonna watch ep. 2 with subs :aaaaa:
Lol I don’t care for Bella or Punch either!

P

PrincessKarina

Nice to know there is more Taew fans that actually existed at AF forum :pancarta: for a while there I was starting to think the only hardcore Taew’s fan at AF was just me and @PrincessKarina :risas3:

Taew is definitely an amazing actress, who drew me back into the lakorn world, I watched Nakee last year and the rest was history, I went googling on this girl like crazy and found out she had been in the industry for over 10yrs already and started back tracking her lakorn like cray cray :risas3:
I can go on and on about how amazing this girl is but I won’t, because for those of us who follow her work and watches a majority of her lakorn will know her acting is phenomenal and how amazing her work ethics are, plus she has such a great easy going down to earth personality.
For real! This is exciting! Bringing on all the Taew fans to show her more love! :love: