sarNie Hatchling

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I’ll probably catch new ep on live tomorrow morning, if I wake up early haha
Oh yes do catch the tonight episode live with us, it will be fun:cheer:
JT fever is noooo joke! :love::love::love::love:

larger image
Seem like our JT fever is very high right now :aaaaa: @Suziex562
@lakornkiki :aaaaa::aaaaa:do we need an ambulance on standby again for tonight episode? Or are we going to be ok until the elevator scene ? slapandkiss
I just had to repost this Hahahaha because it has just got me cray cray :confused0::confused0::drooling::drooling:
2932B638-C946-426E-83FB-887725A96357.jpeg

You know Mr. JJ actually looks really good with Ice.
Are you in here trying to bust my JT bubble? :mad: Don't make me go back to BPS thread and keep Samee for a month all to myself! :p

I can't handle Khae right now so NO on Ice for me. I don't find her pretty so there is that too.

Ok, back to JT.....
Here are scenes you should look forward to....
JT_Game Saneha.png

One of my fave scenes. Image cr to Ceci.
JT_ Plane scene.png

I am just going to spoil you non stop if you don't behave! Leave my Nok and Nai alone.:celebrate16: They have enough troubles :fighting3:

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Episode 6:
Nai catches Nok from tripping/falling - 1 (library)

Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares/eyes kissing - 3 (library, airplane scene, castle scene)
Nok admiring Nai - 1 (library)
Nok playfully slaps Nai - 2 (library, after lunch with Tawat and Khae)
Hold hands - 4 ( living room prepare for presentation, after lunch with Tawat and Khae and castle scene)
Nai touches Nok's chin - 1 ( living room preparing for presentation)
Nai taking care of Nok's injured foot - 1 (lunch with Tawat and Khae)
Hug - 1 (Castle scene)
Nok holds on Nai's arm - 1 (Nok defending Nai when Pen was causing trouble)

Episode 5:
Hold hands - 4 (having coffee, after wiping Nai's face in rain scene, office after feeling Nai's forehead for fever, meeting room with Wuttha)
Hug -1 (Blindfold scene)
Nok touching Nai's chest/heart -1 (Blindfold scene)
Nai catches Nok from tripping - 1 (outside steps of mansion)
Nok attacks Nai -1 (outside hospital after confrontation with Khae)
Nok dries Nai's face - 1 (After rain scene)
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares/eyes kissing - 5 (while reading to kids, blindfold scene, Nok wipe Nai's face, in the car with Nai being sick, in Nai's office)
Nai feeding Nok - 1 (Burger after rain scene)
Nok touches Nai's face/lips - 3 (Blindfold scene, Nai sick in bed, in Nai's office)
Almost nose kissing - 1 (In car when Nai is sick)

Episode 4:
Nai carrying Nok - 1
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2
Nok feeding Nai - 1
hugs - 2
Nai gives his jacket to Nok - 2

I am adding these to the list from Episode 3:
Nok biting Nai - 2
Nai carrying Nok - 2
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares - 2 (during face painting and Nok drunk is Nai's hotel room)
Hold hands - 2 (diving and trophy)
hero rescues - 2
Nose kiss -1
Nok slap Nai's face - 1
Almost slap - 1
Nai stalking Nok - 2

Updated 07/15/18
List for our Pranangs' activities/pastimes.

Headbutting - 1 :risas3:
Kiss/accidental kiss - 1
Nok slap Nai's face - 2
Nok biting Nai - 4
Nai carrying Nok - 5
Nai pinching Nok's cheeks - 1
Nai's puppy/dreamy/love stares/eyes kissing - 14
Hero rescues - 3
Helping n'ek putting on shoe - 1
Nok attacks Nai - 3
Nai gives his jacket to Nok - 4
Nai tickling Nok's foot - 1
Almost slap - 2
Nai stalking Nok - 3
Nose Kiss - 1
Holding hands - 10
Nok feeding Nai - 1
Hugs - 4
Nok touching Nai's chest/heart -1
Nok touching Nai's face/lips - 3
Nok dries Nai's face - 1
Nai catches Nok from tripping/falling - 2
Nai feeding Nok - 1
Almost nose kissing - 1
Nok admiring Nai - 1
Nok playfully slaps Nai - 2
Nai touches Nok's chin - 1
Nai taking care of Nok's injured foot - 1
Nok holds on Nai's arm - 1

Let's see what else? :confused12:Please feel free to add if I'm missing anything! :risas3:

This just a fun group to "interact" :naughty2: with our HOTIE, JJ/Luckanai!

#JJGroupAttack list means we go after our HOTIE at the same time.
(First mentioned by @lakornkiki and was inspired by Nok who attacked Nai at the hotel room a with headbutt etc etc... resulting in an accidental kiss.)

@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@KitKat516
@PrincessKarina
@onewlover4ever
@wuzhangs
@Xiongurl26
@roselovesice
@xoxohoneyDew
@rennayj
@Jakriya
@twister02
@Suziex562
@SuzieJ

#RobbingTheCradleGroup list means you have to be older than JJ by 5+ years and you can have him at your leisure.

@KitKat516
@lakornkiki
@Katelyn
@Kay123
@xoxohoneyDew

Please let me know if you'd like to be on the list for #JJGroupAttack and #RobbingTheCradleGroup
Hey im 6years younger than jiji xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are you in here trying to bust my JT bubble? :mad: Don't make me go back to BPS thread and keep Samee for a month all to myself! :p

I can't handle Khae right now so NO on Ice for me. I don't find her pretty so there is that too.

Ok, back to JT.....
Here are scenes you should look forward to....
View attachment 19424

One of my fave scenes. Image cr to Ceci.
View attachment 19425

I am just going to spoil you non stop if you don't behave! Leave my Nok and Nai alone.:celebrate16: They have enough troubles :fighting3:
Ok ok. Hahha. JT bubble must remain intact, got it. I feel so bad for JJ and Nai. Nok is so abusive and Taew goes all out in her slapping scenes!

I'm done with Ep4 now. Just waiting on 5 and 6. . . sigh. Once again will be behind. Haha.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Some is so mean and some are so kind to my boy. Thanks for watching and supporting James.
Well a majority of us love him .. we are obsessed over his nose, eyes, lips and hands right now :p

@phatman I agree with @lakornkiki NO to Ice :celebrate16: with Nai... I do find her pretty though but still No to her and Nai :risas3: With heels on she looks like she is almost his height, to me that is not suitable :celebrate16:

toasty

sarNie Hatchling

[News] Taew was embarrassed when James kissed her no matter how close they were

This is the scene when Mueanchanok dresses beautifully and goes to her father and Pimonkae's wedding. However, she leaves in the middle of the wedding and meets Luckanai in the elevator. The two are bickering again but this time Luckanai cannot control himself so he forcefully kisses Nok and gets slapped by her.

This scene was filmed in Radisson Blu hotel and was another hard scene with long lines. Director Chudapa were rehearsing with James and Taew many times. In the elevator, the two were rehearsing the lines, kiss, and slap and paying attention to different camera angles until they were confident enough to start filming. For James and Taew, the scene was not too hard. Before filming, they were apologizing each other because one person was slapped and the other was forced to kiss.

When they started to film, everything was going normally. Probably because James and Taew were already close so the two were comfortable with this scene, but they had to shoot it many times because of the minimal space in the elevator and they had to shoot for different camera angles. So because of this, no matter how close they were, Taew said that she was embarrassed but they did their best based off of the script.

This slap-kiss scene will occur in episode 8 on Tuesday.

Source: Thairath
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage

Last edited:

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling

@lakornkiki :aaaaa::aaaaa:do we need an ambulance on standby again for tonight episode? Or are we going to be ok until the elevator scene ? slapandkiss
I just had to repost this Hahahaha because it has just got me cray cray :confused0::confused0::drooling::drooling:
View attachment 19423
Ahhhhh I can’t wait.... ambulance on standby for the next episode please... I think I’ll be good for tonight. I might cry tho :crybaby2:... looking at the preview, Nok is a bad ass B. My poor Nai.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok ok. Hahha. JT bubble must remain intact, got it. I feel so bad for JJ and Nai. Nok is so abusive and Taew goes all out in her slapping scenes!

I'm done with Ep4 now. Just waiting on 5 and 6. . . sigh. Once again will be behind. Haha.
Omg have you not seen the BTS clips for that scene ??? It was so intense.. It was a real slap, she accidentally got his neck too . She felt so terrible .. check it out in the link below on IG.
895FE3D4-5668-4F0D-8F44-CC96232F1AC2.jpeg
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bkwe-A-HTFU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=138ky7mlim5lh

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkwNRMLn9JY/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=159wk8pozvz11

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkwPJxEjmGU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1i9164r4veymc

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling

[News] Taew was embarrassed when James kissed her no matter how close they were

This is the scene when Mueanchanok dresses beautifully and goes to her father and Pimonkae's wedding. However, she leaves in the middle of the wedding and meets Luckanai in the elevator. The two are bickering again but this time Luckanai cannot control himself so he forcefully kisses Nok and gets slapped by her.

This is was filmed in Radisson Blu hotel and is another hard scene with long lines. Director Chudapa were rehearsing with James and Taew many times. In the elevator, the two were rehearsing the lines, kiss, and slap and paying attention to different camera angles until they were confident enough to start filming. For James and Taew, the scene was not too hard. Before filming, they were apologizing each other because one person was slapped and the other was forced to kiss.

When they started to film, everything was going normally. Probably because James and Taew were already close so the two were comfortable with this scene, but they had to shoot it many times because of the minimal space in the elevator and they had to shoot for different camera angles. So because of this, no matter how close they were, Taew said that she was embarrassed but they did their best based off of the script.

This slap-kiss scene will occur in episode 8 on Tuesday.

Source: Thairath
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Omg! I cant breathe! They are smoking hot!

hahaha All of us here are emotional after epi. 6 and anticipating hurt feelings in epi. 7. Big drama awaits us so yeah, JT bubble must be protected.

Why did you stop on epi. 4? Are you waiting for subs? I think you know enough Thai to enjoy the episodes and not sure how long the subbers will take on subbing the rest of the episodes.

Last edited:
So looks like this elevator scene is coming up.. I’m guessing episode 8. :aaaaa:
Ok is it just me, but Nai pushing her against the elevator wall is hot :aaaaa:he is looking at her lips, but why is Nok looking at his eyes? :p
View attachment 19419
View attachment 19417
View attachment 19418
Cr. Thairath.com

View attachment 19423
She is looking at his eyes because she is hoping for a kiss????? hehe I'll just go with that for now. :naughty2:

You know I am visiting my grandma and we are heading out on her boat on an island hopping overnight trip tomorrow. That means I am out for possibly next two episodes. :sad6::sad6:
I will try and peek some IG clips in the restaurant's bathroom if I can get wi-fi. I am so bummed I can't join you live this week. I was hoping to.....