[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
It brings me back to the sawan bieng day’s all over again. I have high hopes considering the production is lakorn Thai they’re good with slap n kiss. The trailer looks promising
I always have faith with Lakorn Thai ^^ bring back the memories of slap kiss lakorns.
Good old days!! Sawan biang and Jam Loey Rak within the same year pheww

And nangek got razor sharp teeth and tongue here so im very much looking forward to this lakorn

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Based on the reaction to the teaser, there will probably be a huge buzz about this lakorn. Just to play safe, maybe we shouldn't mention the name of that group here and opt for PM instead. The group is private for valid reason and we don't know who else lurking around here
Sure. Thanks for the reminder.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's going to be very difficult for you guys. The only other option is to maybe put the sub here with the time stamps and you guys just follow along and read it.
Or hopefully someone can make srt files of them and put them on subscene

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope this gets subbed! I still haven't watched their first lakorn yet, but I've been looking forward to this one more.

twister02

M♥K
Or hopefully someone can make srt files of them and put them on subscene
not sure if the subber for NDFD has created srt files for it. I read before that she plans to create srt files to be put on subscene but not sure if it has been done or not. Kom Faek has srt files provided by Kim's FC so I was very happy at least I got to have a soft-sub for the subs.

The issue also with copyrights and subber pages taken down was aggravated by a person who re-uploads their works on different pages/sites. This person has created numerous accounts for just this sake. It's annoying to be honest that this person doesn't follow rules so if ever you see pages that re-upload works from the original subbers, please report those pages and accounts. This is one way of helping those hardworking subbers.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
not sure if the subber for NDFD has created srt files for it. I read before that she plans to create srt files to be put on subscene but not sure if it has been done or not. Kom Faek has srt files provided by Kim's FC so I was very happy at least I got to have a soft-sub for the subs.

The issue also with copyrights and subber pages taken down was aggravated by a person who re-uploads their works on different pages/sites. This person has created numerous accounts for just this sake. It's annoying to be honest that this person doesn't follow rules so if ever you see pages that re-upload works from the original subbers, please report those pages and accounts. This is one way of helping those hardworking subbers.
That's messed up.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Some people just love to make peoples lives harder. Pathetic humans

sarNie Adult
Yeah it was filmed at the same time, but NDFD wrapped up first.

Hahaha I am loving their new after life. :thumbup: And yep no more restraining from love and intimacy from KT in this life :aaaaa::aaaaa:you go boy :cheer:
I think there will still be some restraint, at the beginning at least. Did you see all those puppy eye stares in the teaser? He'll keep it in, ALL IN, if you catch my drift :naughty2:. Then BAM! Suddenly we're all gonna be like, Nai, YOU DA MAN!