[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
To be honest, James is my son, Great is my prospective husband hahahaha. Too bad my son is having a lot of bromance with my prospective husbando/his stepfather
Actually, no, but I am old enough to be Great's wife :naughty2:
Oh o, so you're the mistress!! :mad: Lol

Yes Great and Ji are so darn adorable. Makes me want to lock them both up in my bedroom. :pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Great from ch3 and Weir from ch7. Lol I like tall dark and handsome. :naughty2:
Yep, Weir my fav from ch7 too. Looks alone I don’t think he is the hottest, but what make him hot to me is his acting. He is a such a good actor that I just find him sexy, does that make any sense? :facepalm: Weir is one actor who could pull off chemistry with almost all his n’ek. If only he could get pair up with ch3 actresses that would be intersting. But sadly that will never happen .

Awe I she looks a little bloated in this picture
Pregnancy fat? :p Haha J/K don’t think she is pregnant in that scene .. Might just be that time of the month ;)

sarNie Adult
Your comment :risas3::risas3:
JJ is 25 isn’t he ?? He isn’t that young if u think about it :p
James is 24. He's turning 25 on September. Well, off cam, James evokes in me this emotion that it's like he's perpetually 8 years old and I need to protect him :risas3: but while acting, he's like 40 years old. :facepalm:

@KitKat516 It's to the point that James and Great are calling each other husband and wife. hahaha earlier this month, Great tweeted something like "someone saw me and said that I saw your wife earlier, only to find out he was talking about JamesJi" hahahahahaha James replied something like "You better come home soon and don't make me angry!" I am not the mistress, JAMES IS! hahahaha

https://twitter.com/Great_rider10/status/1002557889041448960

sarNie Adult
Oh. Since we're on this topic. That whole fiasco with James and Great, Taew is actually involved in it. James was sitting beside Great but Taew came and James offered his seat to her so he sat (quite comfortably) by Great's legs (no matter how I read it, that sounds so wrong :pancarta:. But it's so cute, the three of them.

Just look at Taew pretending to mute them out :risas3: #awkward

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
It's to the point that James and Great are calling each other husband and wife. hahaha earlier this month, Great tweeted something like "someone saw me and said that I saw your wife earlier, only to find out he was talking about JamesJi" hahahahahaha James replied something like "You better come home soon and don't make me angry!" I am not the mistress, JAMES IS! hahahaha
https://twitter.com/Great_rider10/status/1002557889041448960
Hahaha :risas3: Great and JJ is just too much.. but that is why I love them together:thumbup:

James is 24. He's turning 25 on September. Well, off cam, James evokes in me this emotion that it's like he's perpetually 8 years old and I need to protect him :risas3: but while acting, he's like 40 years old. :facepalm:
That is true.. so I will stick to wanting to be his lover when he is onscreen :risas3: and being his older sister when he is offscreen:p

He is 24 now
Thanks .

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh. Since we're on this topic. That whole fiasco with James and Great, Taew is actually involved in it. James was sitting beside Great but Taew came and James offered his seat to her so he sat (quite comfortably) by Great's legs (no matter how I read it, that sounds so wrong :pancarta:. But it's so cute, the three of them.

Hahahah I loved the clip. I have watch it multiples already they make me smile :pancarta: Taew is sitting there and trying really hard to tune them out :facepalm:

fancytj

sarNie Egg

OMG! My eyes! :facepalm:These two really should not show their bromance in public, especially right in front of of Taew:facepalm:!Taew was sitting like a ganster boss, so manly :thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Lol that was when I fin Great and Ji!!! GreatJi or JG :cheer::cheer::kidnap:!!!!!!! Lol

Ji could be my son if Great and I had our child at 9 and 14. Damn talk about "rat" at a young age :risas3: