[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Oh I want my man to be virgin for N'ek. It's a turn off but at least the story is good

I don't know if you guys will still love Nai even if...

he got Nok's step mom pregnant (before her relationship with Nok's dad, to be fair). And rapes Nok to force her to marry him. Not sure if both scenes/plot points will be retained in the Lakorn version.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I havent been this excited for a lakorn in a very long time!
Same, I am super excited but at the same time trying to still keep my expectations low as I don’t want to be disappointed if it doesn’t turned out as anticipated :facepalm: but it’s hard not to go cray cray when I have been rewatching the teasers and MV on repeat :risas3:

Another beautiful art work from @Katelyn this one is my favourite.
FE44E428-D451-4366-BF54-C969537FC189.jpeg

Same, I am super excited but at the same time trying to still keep my expectations low as I don’t want to be disappointed if it doesn’t turned out as anticipated :facepalm: but it’s hard not to go cray cray when I have been rewatching the teasers and MV on repeat :risas3:

Another beautiful art work from @Katelyn this one is my favourite.
View attachment 17176
I am trying not to have too much expectations too but it's P'Da's production and a few of my fav lakorns are hers. I am even watching FMV on JT. I need to slow down on this ship. :p

So happy that @Katelyn is making beautiful fan art for this. I can't get enough of them either.

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am trying not to have too much expectations too but it's P'Da's production and a few of my fav lakorns are hers. I am even watching FMV on JT. I need to slow down on this ship. :p

So happy that @Katelyn is making beautiful fan art for this. I can't get enough of them either.
I have been watching FMV on JT aswell :facepalm: I can’t help it, but gaga over them when they are together :risas3: I love this FMV of JT, they gathered some pretty cute moments of them together :love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, that's the one I've been watching on repeat. She has a few.....
this one too
Yep I have seen that one too :facepalm: obsessed much ? :risas3: I haven’t seen any pranangs with this much offscreen chemistry in a very long time, actually I don’t think I have ever seen one at all :facepalm:
This BTS clip is really cute and funny .
https://instagram.com/p/BkRNFmjhppq/
455BBDCC-4603-4612-B2C3-E39879B9B00A.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep I have seen that one too :facepalm: obsessed much ? :risas3: I haven’t seen any pranangs with this much offscreen chemistry in a very long time, actually I don’t think I have ever seen one at all :facepalm:
This BTS clip is really cute and funny .
https://instagram.com/p/BkRNFmjhppq/
View attachment 17177
awwwww. He is always making her laugh. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
I always get the feeling that they adore each other whenever I watch their BTS clips. Sizzling chemistry for sure but there is this warmth to their interaction and I am always grinning watching them together.

Now, I am curious how they are going to pull off this slap kiss lakorn. I am truly excited for them. :p

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwww. He is always making her laugh. :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
I always get the feeling that they adore each other whenever I watch their BTS clips. Sizzling chemistry for sure but there is this warmth to their interaction and I am always grinning watching them together.

Now, I am curious how they are going to pull off this slap kiss lakorn. I am truly excited for them. :p
From all the BTS clips they definitely adore each other for sure (no koojins promotion that’s for sure :p) and yes you are right there is a warmth to their interactions, which I love. And you ain’t the only one grinning when watching them. :pancarta: I can’t wait to see them together during the talkshow to promote GS.

Well we only have to wait 4 more days to find out how they will pull of the slapandkiss. Wait a minute the slapandkiss may not even happen in episode 1 yet :facepalm: . I want more spoilers.. for anyone who have spoilers please share :p

I really want to see this scene, JJ looks so hot here, the way he is sitting and that side profile, I am dead :drooling::drooling:
F1217718-D87F-4D9B-A083-A47287BBD9CD.jpeg
Here is an old clip of them back in 2013 of their BTS photo shoot for Finale Wedding Magazine. I don’t think they are as close yet there as they are now, but you can still feel that warmth interactions between them.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Whose subbing in English?
The same subber who subbed NDFD .

I wonder when they'll be releasing the second mv? This air on Monday so I'm assuming anytime before that. Keeping my fingers crossed for the female ost. :)
If we are lucky hopefully this weekend if not maybe next week after the first 2 episodes has been aired ?? But lets hope that ch3 will release the second mv this weekend :worship2:

fancytj

sarNie Egg
From all the BTS clips they definitely adore each other for sure (no koojins promotion that’s for sure :p) and yes you are right there is a warmth to their interactions, which I love. And you ain’t the only one grinning when watching them. :pancarta: I can’t wait to see them together during the talkshow to promote GS.

Well we only have to wait 4 more days to find out how they will pull of the slapandkiss. Wait a minute the slapandkiss may not even happen in episode 1 yet :facepalm: . I want more spoilers.. for anyone who have spoilers please share :p

I really want to see this scene, JJ looks so hot here, the way he is sitting and that side profile, I am dead :drooling::drooling:
View attachment 17200
Here is an old clip of them back in 2013 of their BTS photo shoot for Finale Wedding Magazine. I don’t think they are as close yet there as they are now, but you can still feel that warmth interactions between them.
Second! JJ is so hot in this scene! I can’t help staring at his back and replay it soooo many times!