[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Cecilia shared a spoiler on IG for next episode!

Read at your own risk!

SPOILER for next week Nok leaves the event to hang out with Wongwet (he interrupted Nai/Nok from their face painting world). Wongwet and Nok walk away from Nai to another area of the party. Nai feeling a little sad seeing Nok clinging on Wongwet’s arm. In the new area, Nok and Wongwet have to play a drinking game with the other party goers. They end up getting drunk together. Nai looks at his watch and straight ahead to see if Nok has returned. There are no traces of her. He is worried and wants to go find her immediately but soon remember what she says to him earlier and stop; she said, “It's a good thing that you know how to respect others. Don't let me know that you follow me again."

Wongwet and Nok leave the party area to walk by the shore. The two challenge each other to another drink. Wongwet offers to go and buy more drinks while Nok waits for him. At the alcohol booth, Penny fakes a scene to lure Wongwet to rescue her. She succeeded and got him to take her to her hotel. The two spent the night together.
Nok was getting tired from waiting for Wongwet. She lays down and falls asleep. A group of partygoers spot her and want to take advantage of her unconsciousness body. Luckily, Nai comes by in time to tell them to stop and to hand his sister over. He exchanges a few angry words with these party goers and eventually got them to leave.

Nai supports Nok with one hand as they make way back to her room; at the same time he’s trying to call her mother on the other hand of his. Wisaka sees the call is from Nai and ignores it. She sits her phone down on the table and left to dance with her friends. The music gets louder and so she didn't hear the second, third, etc. rings. Nai gives up and sits Nok down on the floor in front of her room. He could not find her keys in her purse and tells her to wait for him there while he runs downstairs to get a replacement. At that moment, Nok gets up to talk (half asleep talk), "P'Wiset." Nai turns around. She pulls his neck closer, "Come here. You lost. Now you must pay." Nok couldn't make out of whom he is. She calls him to come to her. Nai stares at her in surprise. She claws her hands into a fist and starts talking loudly. Two guests came out of their room. Nai didn't want anyone to see Nok like this so he picks her up and take her to his room.

Nai brings Nok to his room and lays her gently on his bed. She falls asleep like a child. He looks at her tired condition. He removes her shoes carefully from her feet. He sees her hair in front of her face and gently tries to move it from her cheek. His hand continues to move her hair, not wanting to stop. He looks at her soft skin and slowly bends down to lift her neck lightly up to place a pillow underneath. He tries to call her mother once more but there's no answer. He then places the phone on the nightstand and uses the phone in the room to call room service. Operator: "May I help you?" Nai: "My friend in room 121 lost her key card." Operator: "She can come to get a new card with her ID at the front desk." Nai looks at the unconscious Nok and asks the operator, "Can I get it on behalf of her?" Operator: "I'm sorry. We can't do that. This is our policy." At the same time, Nok turns over on the bed, to almost fall down the side. Nai hangs up the phone in a hurry to catch Nok in time. He truly admires her beauty as she lays in his arm. Nok starts moving and gagging. Before he could move, she has already puked all over his chest. He lays her down and gives himself a terrible look.

Nai takes out his silver suitcase to change but could not open the case because it belongs to Junyu. He picks up the phone, about to call Junyu but is stopped by a knock at the door. A voice followed by Junyu. Junyu: "Khun Nai, our suitcases got switched. I bought yours here to exchange for mine." Nai rushes to open the door without realizing that he only has a towel around his waist. In addition, Nok is sleeping on his bed. The door is opened with Junyu standing in front of him. Nok: "I was about to call you..." He hands the suitcase to Junyu. At that moment, Junyu hears a voice from behind, "Water, I'm thirsty." Junyu wants to ask if that voice belongs to Nok and at the same time, Nai gives him a hesitation look. Junyu: "That's khun Nok, right?" Nai couldn't respond right, "You're too much. This is my room. How can she be here? That sounds came from the tv. Now you're done, go back to your room." At the same time, Nok's voice came from behind again, "Luckanai." Nai and Junyu both look at each other eyes wide open. Junyu: "Loud and clear. I recognize that voice .. I think it belongs to .." Junyu tries to look over Nai's shoulder as he tries to make way in the room but Nai closes the door behind him. He stands outside of Nai's room and says it's impossible (for the two to be together). He picks up his suitcase and walks back to his room. Nai opens the door and sees that he's nowhere to be found outside of the hall and sighs in relief.

Nai walks back to his room and sees that Nok is sleep talking, "Troublemaker. You're still full of tricks, even when you're sleeping." He opens the suitcase and puts on his pant. Nok clenches her hand into a fist and tries to pull something to kick it, "There you go." --- dreaming that she's kicking Nai ...? lol

At that moment, she turns around and hits the remote on the nightstand to turn the tv on loudly. Nai rushes over to pick up the remote but it fell underneath the bed. Suddenly, Nok bounces back up to look at the room with blurry eyes. Nai looks at her in shock and falls back to hide on the floor. Nok looks around the room to exam her surrounding then turns to look at where Nai is hiding. Nai eagerly waits for her response. Nok: "Hey." Nai holds his breath, thinking that she's probably caught him. She continues to look his way and asks, "Hey, is my mom not back yet?" Nai sighs in relief because he almost dies from this madness, afraid that she might notice something unusual. Nok looks around one more time as Nai eagerly wait to listen to her. Nok stops her eyes as if she spots something different. Nai eagerly waits to see what's going to happen next. She sits still and falls back to the bed. Nai silently turns off the tv with the remote. He gets up to peek at her to make sure she's really sleeping. Suddenly, Nok turns to the side where Nai is hiding and stretches out her arm to block his forehead. She grabs his hair. He looks at her hand and musters his courage to confess now that she has caught him.

Nai: "Khun Nok, I ..." Nok: "Booboo, mom hides you underneath the bed again, right?" Nai listens to her sleep talk. Nok: "Get up to sleep with me, hurry." She suddenly clenches to his hair and pulls him up to sleep beside her because she thought he's her old teddy bear. He gets on the bed quickly and lay lightly on the there. Even though his head hurts, he will not make any sounds as he sleeps beside him. Her eyes are still closed as she pulls his hair/head closer to her chest. She bends her head down toward his head and smile. Her lips are now touching his forehead. Compare to the anxiety earlier, he's now relief and happy for some unexplained reasons. However, his happiness gets shortlived with her talking to him in her sleep, "You know, Booboo. Since my return, today was the happiest day." Nai sleeps still and listens to her sleep talk, "It's because of p'Wet." Nai stops looking at Nok, as soon as he hears her mentioned Wongwet's name. Nok continues in a sleepy voice, "P'Wet is a funny person. If you meet him, you'll like him just like me." Nai is shocked to hear that Nok likes Wongwet.

CREDIT: Cecilia_creation on IG

Awe.. thanks for the spoiler! Poor Nai, but it's okay we all know that his patience will win over Nok. Just wait a bit Khun Nai. Shes already falling for u but shes doesnt realize it yet.

P

PrincessKarina

I find her pretty with James (I think they match well) and Bomb in Khun Chai series .... she was my fav in the series... not the brothers. lol. I think her part of the series received the highest ratings for Khun Chai series too. I like her acting so maybe I find her pretty even if she is wearing racks. :p
Agree! Even though Bomb was the most stiff newbie during SJ days their series received the highest rating! I like Taew in anything! She’s my number one biased now!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
They changed it from the spoiler I listened to. In the spoiler it said Nok's mom took him after not being able to stand how he was living.

she got drugged by Pen and the other bad guy and Nai saved her from being rape. (Fortunately) Pen thought she was all smart and got some reporters to take pix of her thinking of embarrassing her but of course it backfired since the pix they took was of Nok and Nai. Nai told her parents that he was willing to save her reputation and they happily let him since they saw no one other than him who could control her lol
Thanks for sharing.

Read at your own risk!

SPOILER for next week Nok leaves the event to hang out with Wongwet (he interrupted Nai/Nok from their face painting world). Wongwet and Nok walk away from Nai to another area of the party. Nai feeling a little sad seeing Nok clinging on Wongwet’s arm. In the new area, Nok and Wongwet have to play a drinking game with the other party goers. They end up getting drunk together. Nai looks at his watch and straight ahead to see if Nok has returned. There are no traces of her. He is worried and wants to go find her immediately but soon remember what she says to him earlier and stop; she said, “It's a good thing that you know how to respect others. Don't let me know that you follow me again."

Wongwet and Nok leave the party area to walk by the shore. The two challenge each other to another drink. Wongwet offers to go and buy more drinks while Nok waits for him. At the alcohol booth, Penny fakes a scene to lure Wongwet to rescue her. She succeeded and got him to take her to her hotel. The two spent the night together.
Nok was getting tired from waiting for Wongwet. She lays down and falls asleep. A group of partygoers spot her and want to take advantage of her unconsciousness body. Luckily, Nai comes by in time to tell them to stop and to hand his sister over. He exchanges a few angry words with these party goers and eventually got them to leave.

Nai supports Nok with one hand as they make way back to her room; at the same time he’s trying to call her mother on the other hand of his. Wisaka sees the call is from Nai and ignores it. She sits her phone down on the table and left to dance with her friends. The music gets louder and so she didn't hear the second, third, etc. rings. Nai gives up and sits Nok down on the floor in front of her room. He could not find her keys in her purse and tells her to wait for him there while he runs downstairs to get a replacement. At that moment, Nok gets up to talk (half asleep talk), "P'Wiset." Nai turns around. She pulls his neck closer, "Come here. You lost. Now you must pay." Nok couldn't make out of whom he is. She calls him to come to her. Nai stares at her in surprise. She claws her hands into a fist and starts talking loudly. Two guests came out of their room. Nai didn't want anyone to see Nok like this so he picks her up and take her to his room.

Nai brings Nok to his room and lays her gently on his bed. She falls asleep like a child. He looks at her tired condition. He removes her shoes carefully from her feet. He sees her hair in front of her face and gently tries to move it from her cheek. His hand continues to move her hair, not wanting to stop. He looks at her soft skin and slowly bends down to lift her neck lightly up to place a pillow underneath. He tries to call her mother once more but there's no answer. He then places the phone on the nightstand and uses the phone in the room to call room service. Operator: "May I help you?" Nai: "My friend in room 121 lost her key card." Operator: "She can come to get a new card with her ID at the front desk." Nai looks at the unconscious Nok and asks the operator, "Can I get it on behalf of her?" Operator: "I'm sorry. We can't do that. This is our policy." At the same time, Nok turns over on the bed, to almost fall down the side. Nai hangs up the phone in a hurry to catch Nok in time. He truly admires her beauty as she lays in his arm. Nok starts moving and gagging. Before he could move, she has already puked all over his chest. He lays her down and gives himself a terrible look.

Nai takes out his silver suitcase to change but could not open the case because it belongs to Junyu. He picks up the phone, about to call Junyu but is stopped by a knock at the door. A voice followed by Junyu. Junyu: "Khun Nai, our suitcases got switched. I bought yours here to exchange for mine." Nai rushes to open the door without realizing that he only has a towel around his waist. In addition, Nok is sleeping on his bed. The door is opened with Junyu standing in front of him. Nok: "I was about to call you..." He hands the suitcase to Junyu. At that moment, Junyu hears a voice from behind, "Water, I'm thirsty." Junyu wants to ask if that voice belongs to Nok and at the same time, Nai gives him a hesitation look. Junyu: "That's khun Nok, right?" Nai couldn't respond right, "You're too much. This is my room. How can she be here? That sounds came from the tv. Now you're done, go back to your room." At the same time, Nok's voice came from behind again, "Luckanai." Nai and Junyu both look at each other eyes wide open. Junyu: "Loud and clear. I recognize that voice .. I think it belongs to .." Junyu tries to look over Nai's shoulder as he tries to make way in the room but Nai closes the door behind him. He stands outside of Nai's room and says it's impossible (for the two to be together). He picks up his suitcase and walks back to his room. Nai opens the door and sees that he's nowhere to be found outside of the hall and sighs in relief.

Nai walks back to his room and sees that Nok is sleep talking, "Troublemaker. You're still full of tricks, even when you're sleeping." He opens the suitcase and puts on his pant. Nok clenches her hand into a fist and tries to pull something to kick it, "There you go." --- dreaming that she's kicking Nai ...? lol

At that moment, she turns around and hits the remote on the nightstand to turn the tv on loudly. Nai rushes over to pick up the remote but it fell underneath the bed. Suddenly, Nok bounces back up to look at the room with blurry eyes. Nai looks at her in shock and falls back to hide on the floor. Nok looks around the room to exam her surrounding then turns to look at where Nai is hiding. Nai eagerly waits for her response. Nok: "Hey." Nai holds his breath, thinking that she's probably caught him. She continues to look his way and asks, "Hey, is my mom not back yet?" Nai sighs in relief because he almost dies from this madness, afraid that she might notice something unusual. Nok looks around one more time as Nai eagerly wait to listen to her. Nok stops her eyes as if she spots something different. Nai eagerly waits to see what's going to happen next. She sits still and falls back to the bed. Nai silently turns off the tv with the remote. He gets up to peek at her to make sure she's really sleeping. Suddenly, Nok turns to the side where Nai is hiding and stretches out her arm to block his forehead. She grabs his hair. He looks at her hand and musters his courage to confess now that she has caught him.

Nai: "Khun Nok, I ..." Nok: "Booboo, mom hides you underneath the bed again, right?" Nai listens to her sleep talk. Nok: "Get up to sleep with me, hurry." She suddenly clenches to his hair and pulls him up to sleep beside her because she thought he's her old teddy bear. He gets on the bed quickly and lay lightly on the there. Even though his head hurts, he will not make any sounds as he sleeps beside him. Her eyes are still closed as she pulls his hair/head closer to her chest. She bends her head down toward his head and smile. Her lips are now touching his forehead. Compare to the anxiety earlier, he's now relief and happy for some unexplained reasons. However, his happiness gets shortlived with her talking to him in her sleep, "You know, Booboo. Since my return, today was the happiest day." Nai sleeps still and listens to her sleep talk, "It's because of p'Wet." Nai stops looking at Nok, as soon as he hears her mentioned Wongwet's name. Nok continues in a sleepy voice, "P'Wet is a funny person. If you meet him, you'll like him just like me." Nai is shocked to hear that Nok likes Wongwet.

OMG I'm even more excited for episode 3 now. I can't help reading spoilers :). poor Nai though.

P

PrincessKarina

Read at your own risk!

Thanks sweetie! Loving those spoilers! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

I have to voice my thoughts on how Ice Amena is dressed in here. She is tall and thin. Her style is not as good as Nok’s. Is anyone seeing this? Her dresses are kind of blah. Like the dress she wore to “ruin” the family’s time at that party. And Nok poured wine on her. Sorry but the part that sticks out...uh what is that? Lol.

toasty

sarNie Hatchling
I have to voice my thoughts on how Ice Amena is dressed in here. She is tall and thin. Her style is not as good as Nok’s. Is anyone seeing this? Her dresses are kind of blah. Like the dress she wore to “ruin” the family’s time at that party. And Nok poured wine on her. Sorry but the part that sticks out...uh what is that? Lol.
lol they have to make our nang ek look better and stand out

anavang

sarNie Juvenile
I totally agree. I wished they had dressed her a bit better to make her more appealing. She does look pretty but as I continued watching, she just doesn’t look appealing or likable to me any longer. Taew is totally glowing in this Drama though and even Tanya!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
That was my thoughts when catching it LIVE. I was like what is she wearing. That part sticking out was so bothersome. She didn’t even need to ruin the family. The dress did all the work for her first.

P

PrincessKarina

That was my thoughts when catching it LIVE. I was like what is she wearing. That part sticking out was so bothersome. She didn’t even need to ruin the family. The dress did all the work for her first.
Lol for real. That dress was hideous! She is so thin all the dresses looked baggy on her. Sorry but she’s not attractive at all as the lakorn progresses. Yes Taew and Tanya rock their acting and dresses! Lol.

P

PrincessKarina

I totally agree. I wished they had dressed her a bit better to make her more appealing. She does look pretty but as I continued watching, she just doesn’t look appealing or likable to me any longer. Taew is totally glowing in this Drama though and even Tanya!
I know. She should be dress way better especially playing the part of stealing someone’s husband per Nok. Lol. But she is not attractive in here per se. She looks so old and she’s younger than Taew by 4 years?!