[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

Could we have Miss Bratty to go stay in Nai’s room to be taught a lesson instead? :p
View attachment 17938

Haha patient my dear patient, you will get your fresh marinated meat very soon, just get in line.

Can’t wait to see your Nai gif attack :aaaaa:
Lol. I laughed so loud at this. You are too funny sweetie! OK OK I will wait my turn. The line is so long! You all better save me some JJ! ;)

xoxohoneyDew

sarNie Egg
I'm in the middle of episode 2 and I just can't get over JJ's eyebrows. Is it just me or did they do a poor job with his brows? It looks like one side is arched higher than the other. In other scenes, the brows look too short overall. On the other hand, TN's eyebrows look amazing in every scene. lol

sarNie Adult
Honestly, if I'm Khae, it will not be hard for me to fall in love or be with Nok's father. He's charming and rich :lol: not like your typical DOM in which you need a lot of guts to be with :risas3:
She doesn't need to compromise much.

Hello there, "Little Khantong" :naughty2::naughty2:
View attachment 17957

And Yuern was shocked :risas3:
View attachment 17958

THIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3: Little Khanthong vs Big Bad Nai. :facepalm::pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, if I'm Khae, it will not be hard for me to fall in love or be with Nok's father. He's charming and rich :lol: not like your typical DOM in which you need a lot of guts to be with :risas3:
She doesn't need to compromise much.

Hello there, "Little Khantong" :naughty2::naughty2:
View attachment 17957

And Yuern was shocked :risas3:
View attachment 17958
Omg! Hahhahahah :risas3::risas3:

Finished watching ep. 1 with subs...yaaaay!
Lovin' the reincarnation of Mae Mangmao and Khantong :risas3:
I’m loving the reincarnation of MM and KT too.. they are super hot and spicy this life :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
James looking like snack in this lakorn
He is looking delicious in this lakorn :p
Lol. I laughed so loud at this. You are too funny sweetie! OK OK I will wait my turn. The line is so long! You all better save me some JJ! ;)
Yep very long line. So which part of JJ would you like saved?
I found ep 1 with eng subs on the page that u guys PM-ed me. Ep 2 with eng subs is not up yet right?
no epi 2 eng sub is not up yet ..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Just watched episode one and I cannot stand Nok at times. She is lovable trying to get her parents to fall back in love (I hope it is really taking on this route and it seems likely it is base on how Khae attitude is seen in episode 1). But I get so angry at her for looking down on people. It wasn't directly aimed at Aunt Phai but when Nok says a servant is forever a servant to aunt phai daughter (I forgot her name but I hope I dont see too much of her), I wanted to strangle her.

sarNie Adult
Just watched episode one and I cannot stand Nok at times. She is lovable trying to get her parents to fall back in love (I hope it is really taking on this route and it seems likely it is base on how Khae attitude is seen in episode 1). But I get so angry at her for looking down on people. It wasn't directly aimed at Aunt Phai but when Nok says a servant is forever a servant to aunt phai daughter (I forgot her name but I hope I dont see too much of her), I wanted to strangle her.
I think her condescending attitude plays a vital role in the development of her feelings for Nai. Luckanai is this "trash" her parents picked up from the streets, so to speak, and as Nai replies, some trash is more valuable than expensive but useless things in a store. If you notice the build up in the first two episodes, Nai is this rejected and discarded character who was left by his mother, left by his ex-girlfriend but made something of himself and became the "recycle prince" vis-a-vis Nok who is born and raised rich but has a spoiled rotten attitude and has that - money can't buy you happiness dilemma with her parents divorcing and all. I think once Nok realizes Nai's real value, just like the recycled trash in her father's company, then that's when the romance gears of this lakorn would pick up.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm in the middle of episode 2 and I just can't get over JJ's eyebrows. Is it just me or did they do a poor job with his brows? It looks like one side is arched higher than the other. In other scenes, the brows look too short overall. On the other hand, TN's eyebrows look amazing in every scene. lol
You are too funny. Lol. Now I’m looking at his eyebrows too! But he’s hot stuff so I don’t mind. Yes Taew’s everything is on point in this lakorn.

twister02

M♥K
Real life brats are meaner. I think on that scene, she's just trying to be mean to the daughter as a retaliation because the daughter started it first. It's like sarcasm.
What I can't stand is her childish attitude. How old is she again? 25? and still asking attention from people around here so I'm waiting for some background on her character as to why she's asking attention from everyone. Is she neglected? Seems like her family loves her much.