[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

Rough translation of this scene @16:07-18:56
Nok was walking along the beach and picking up trash. After a bit, she felt as if someone is following her. She started to run and struggle.
Nai: Khun Nok, it's me. Khun Nok, it's me.
Nok fell on the ground.
Nai: Khun Nok.
Nok: Luckanai, why are you following me?
Nai: I saw that you walk too far from our resting place/hotel and this area is isolated.
Nok: In my life, you are the only one who is dangerous.
She walk away but is limping and about to fall. Nai caught her.
Nai: Khun Nok. Your leg...I'm sorry.
Nok: Just pile your apology there!
Nai: Where are you walking to? If you continue, your ankle will bruise up for sure.
Nok: Stop pretending you care. It's because of you that I got hurt.
Nai: Yes, I made you hurt. Then I will take responsibility.
Nok: I'm glad you realized it.
Nai: Pardon me.
Then Nai proceeded to carry her.
Nok: Who gave you the right to carry me?
Nai: I'm just taking responsibility because I hurt you. I will take you back so your ankle won't get any worse.
Nok: You're taking me back? Are you crazy? Let me down, right now!
Nok is struggling.
Nai: No.
Nok bit his upper right arm.
Nai: Hey, you...are you human....
She let go.
Nok: Dog...a crazy one too! If you don't let me down, I'll sink my whole teeth down on you!
She's biting him again and Nai is in pain.
Nai: Ok then. I rather bear the pain so long as you won't have more pain. I'm willing to trade.
Nok is touched by this...staring at each other.
Nok: Let me down now.
Nok is struggle to get down.
Nai: Don't forget that today we have an important job. You probably don't want me to be the only one to show the project which was your idea.
Nai started walking with Nok in his arms.
Nok: How far are you going to carry me? Let go, Luckanai. Let go!
Nai: Can't you stop talking for a second?
The secretary ran toward them.
Secretary: Khun Nai. Khun Nai kha. Khun Nai. What happen?
Nai: Khun Nok fell down so I had to carry her back.
Nok: It was bad luck because a dog followed me and bit me. Good thing I was aware and only fell down.
Nok walks away,
Secretary: A dog from where? Bad dog.
Nai clears his throat and walks away leaving the secretary confused.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thank you, Katelyn, for all the trans you’ve done for us. <3

I think for spoiler, the scenes I want to know the most about is the scene that broke the last straw for Nai and the other scene is what did Nai do after Nok took the baby. Like, what kind of begging did she do. The beginning of the lakorn got the best of my curiousity. Is that too much spoiler? lol

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

I think for spoiler, the scenes I want to know the most about is the scene that broke the last straw for Nai and the other scene is what did Nai do after Nok took the baby. Like, what kind of begging did she do. The beginning of the lakorn got the best of my curiousity. Is that too much spoiler? lol
You're welcome! Oh that is too much spoiling! LOL There are many events leading up to the last straw for Nai. All of these scenes are toward the end of the lakorn. If you don't mind, I think it's better to wait a little more since this is only the second week.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
You're welcome! Oh that is too much spoiling! LOL There are many events leading up to the last straw for Nai. All of these scenes are toward the end of the lakorn. If you don't mind, I think it's better to wait a little more since this is only the second week.
Ah, I figured. Hehe. I’m so bad when it comes to waiting. I seriously feel like the wait for this lakorn to air each week is slower than usual. lol I’ll wait then. Thanks!! :):)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Lol I wanted to know that too and have the spoiler on bookmark but trying really hard to no other hit "play".

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
You ladies are hilarious.

My poor baby getting attacked by Miss Bratty again! We're going to have to spank her or put her in a time out :mad::drooling:
Yep, and Now he is going to start rewarding her bad behaviour by kissing her each time she slap him :rolleyes: not fair :p
I am getting my blood tested and got around gif-ing few parts in ep3. But im uploading the Full Moon Festival bit first ;)

Khun KNaight in a white shirt armor :coleman:

Openly staring! I could hear their hearts going doki doki :icon12::icon12:

Look how he kinda hesitated to hold her hand gahhhhhh

You are right @SPMxoxo97 ! This is a whole man right here!

Tempted. So very much tempted! Look how he was arrested when looking at her! His jaw clenched! That alone just enough to make me :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Ahhhh that soft smile... i am irrevocably a softie uwu for Khun Luckanai in love... :cheer::cheer::cheer:
omg! Girl I am so dead :aaaaa::aaaaa:Nai is making me so weak, and their chemistry is making cray cray :aaaaa::aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi
Im new to the forum. Its nice to read all the thoughts. Im from india. Never realised that lakorns would be so interesting.

@ronnie
Welcome Ronnie!

Rough translation of this scene @16:07-18:56
Nok was walking along the beach and picking up trash. After a bit, she felt as if someone is following her. She started to run and struggle.
Nai: Khun Nok, it's me. Khun Nok, it's me.
Nok fell on the ground.
Nai: Khun Nok.
Nok: Luckanai, why are you following me?
Nai: I saw that you walk too far from our resting place/hotel and this area is isolated.
Nok: In my life, you are the only one who is dangerous.
She walk away but is limping and about to fall. Nai caught her.
Nai: Khun Nok. Your leg...I'm sorry.
Nok: Just pile your apology there!
Nai: Where are you walking to? If you continue, your ankle will bruise up for sure.
Nok: Stop pretending you care. It's because of you that I got hurt.
Nai: Yes, I made you hurt. Then I will take responsibility.
Nok: I'm glad you realized it.
Nai: Pardon me.
Then Nai proceeded to carry her.
Nok: Who gave you the right to carry me?
Nai: I'm just taking responsibility because I hurt you. I will take you back so your ankle won't get any worse.
Nok: You're taking me back? Are you crazy? Let me down, right now!
Nok is struggling.
Nai: No.
Nok bit his upper right arm.
Nai: Hey, you...are you human....
She let go.
Nok: Dog...a crazy one too! If you don't let me down, I'll sink my whole teeth down on you!
She's biting him again and Nai is in pain.
Nai: Ok then. I rather bear the pain so long as you won't have more pain. I'm willing to trade.
Nok is touched by this...staring at each other.
Nok: Let me down now.
Nok is struggle to get down.
Nai: Don't forget that today we have an important job. You probably don't want me to be the only one to show the project which was your idea.
Nai started walking with Nok in his arms.
Nok: How far are you going to carry me? Let go, Luckanai. Let go!
Nai: Can't you stop talking for a second?
The secretary ran toward them.
Secretary: Khun Nai. Khun Nai kha. Khun Nai. What happen?
Nai: Khun Nok fell down so I had to carry her back.
Nok: It was bad luck because a dog followed me and bit me. Good thing I was aware and only fell down.
Nok walks away,
Secretary: A dog from where? Bad dog.
Nai clears his throat and walks away leaving the secretary confused.
Thanks hun.. always can count on you for the translation :icon12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hello everyone of lakornland!!!
I have been away from lakorn and asianfuse forum for almost a year now.
Glad to know that JJ's lakorn is currently airing. I am a JJ novice. I've only watched Buang Hong, I am not interested in his other lakorns. Will be looking forward to this lakorn very much. The synopsis seems to be to my liking.
Glad that I have only missed 3 episodes. Will be doing a quick homework today before tonight's episode.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Omg that scene after Nok slapped Nai and he was shaking as he told her that he'll take it as a deposit for the start of their game and that next time if she slaps, he'll kiss. Don't think that he wouldn't dare since he already dared to carry her up to his bed so what is a kiss to teach her a lesson. That it's time she realized that she is not above others! OMG
Nai 1
Nok 0

#TeamNai su su :cheer::cheer::cheer: