[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Nai may have an inferiority complex, but James Ji sure does not! Lol. The host asked them which team they would be on and he said he is on Nai's team because he's very very handsome.
Lol on Reuang Rao Chao Nee he was like I'm so handsome in this lakorn :facepalm::risas3::risas3:

I swear I'm loving him more and more especially after seeing him in KhoneDeeTeeNhai. Lol especially when he told Lek to leave the group cus he's a weaksauce for being scared of Toey (implied).:risas3::risas3::risas3:

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
So.... I woke up 2 hours late and now back reading in traffic Hahaha

I think in choosing to be with Nok, Nai thought he'd be "useful" to her and decided to just go for it. He resisted at first due to his inferiority complex, but now that Nok is in that "imperfect state" (i.e. Having a broken family and being "abandoned" by her parents) Nai saw an opportunity to go in and comfort her since she "needed" him to care for her and protect her. Like Nok who had a perfect life now had a flaw so he can go for it and take that leverage of being similarly situated (being an abandoned child himself, getting furious with his mom, who he can't hate, and getting over it. Well... Sort of). If Thawat and Wisaka didn't divorce, i don't think Nai would go ahead and pursue Nok. He might wait for a chance when she's vulnerable
She basically open the door for him to purse her. She started this game so he was willing to take a chance. He also sympathized with her in a way and don’t want her to feel the pain that he went through.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks. Tried voting even if I don't understand. Correct me if Im wrong, but the contest seems to be between Pope & Mark. No mention of Nadech. I thought he was the most popular male star there?
That’s true I don’t see Nadech. But the competition appears to be between James Ma and Pope. Mark is in 3rd and JJ is 4th. Well at least from what I am seeing

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks. Tried voting even if I don't understand. Correct me if Im wrong, but the contest seems to be between Pope & Mark. No mention of Nadech. I thought he was the most popular male star there?
Lol maybe it’s time for Nadech to step down. Sorry if you are a Nadech fan but I’m not. He’s over rated and he’s not all that great. He’s not even professional in my book! Professionals are open to anyone and everything! He’s mainly stuck with Yaya! Sorry girlie. I’m glad it’s between Pope and JMA! I think for the females Yaya is not even a choice either. It’s between Bella and Taew right now! Yay! Even though I’m not a Bella fan either I’d rather she win any day over Yaya.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I try to suck it up with Khae right now, because I know she isn't evil. I can understand where she's coming from as well. She does have good intentions, especially later when she realize that Nai really loves Nok and accepts it. I'm just annoyed of her constant begging for Nai to return to her at the moment. lol

Breaks my heart that James Ji is last place. My baby deserves all the love on this world.

Last edited:

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
That’s true I don’t see Nadech. But the competition appears to be between James Ma and Pope. Mark is in 3rd and JJ is 4th. Well at least from what I am seeing
You're right. Its between Pope & James Ma. Thats what I saw but between reading all the comments & spoilers which makes me excited, I dont know why I typed Marks name. My life nowadays seems to revolve about GS.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Lol maybe it’s time for Nadech to step down. Sorry if you are a Nadech fan but I’m not. He’s over rated and he’s not all that great. He’s not even professional in my book! Professionals are open to anyone and everything! He’s mainly stuck with Yaya! Sorry girlie. I’m glad it’s between Pope and JMA! I think for the females Yaya is not even a choice either. It’s between Bella and Taew right now! Yay! Even though I’m not a Bella fan either I’d rather she win any day over Yaya.
Yes I agree with you. I’m over the NY ship. Was never to begin with. I couldn’t even watch Likit Ruk. I started because of Ann T, but end up giving up. Besides I was watching NDFD. Now on to GS. What am I gonna watch after GS tho :crybaby2:

P

PrincessKarina

Yes I agree with you. I’m over the NY ship. Was never to begin with. I couldn’t even watch Likit Ruk. I started because of Ann T, but end up giving up. Besides I was watching NDFD. Now on to GS. What am I gonna watch after GS tho :crybaby2:
For real. I saw bits and pieces of LR and it was more than enough. I know! I don’t know what I’m doing after GS either. I’m not interested in Taew’s lakorn lining up with Ter. Not my cup of tea in the storyline nor her co-star Ter. Hmm I might just watch for Taew you never know! Lol

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
I try to suck it up with Khae right now, because I know she isn't evil. I can understand where she's coming from as well. She does have good intentions, especially later when she realize that Nai really loves Nok and accepts it. I'm just annoyed of her constant begging for Nai to return to her at the moment. lol

Breaks my heart that James Ji is last place. My baby deserves all the love on this world.
Yea I do feel bad for her. She loves Nai, but her mom brainwashed her. Now that she can somewhat speak up for herself it is too late because Nai would never go back to her. She also appears to be able to survive now without being with Nok’s dad. Not sure if Nok’s dad is the one that started her business and supported her in the past or not. Nonetheless she is basically stuck/torned but that’s the path she chooses initially so she must continue on.

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
For real. I saw bits and pieces of LR and it was more than enough. I know! I don’t know what I’m doing after GS either. I’m not interested in Taew’s lakorn lining up with Ter. Not my cup of tea in the storyline nor her co-star Ter. Hmm I might just watch for Taew you never know! Lol
Yea I don’t know about the Taew’s and Ter’s lakorn either. Same with JJ. He is pairing up with a new girl and Ice. I don’t know what to watch... maybe it is a sign that I need to take a break from Thai lakorns lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I cant wait for when Khae realizes that Tawat is the best thing that happens to her.

I think Ice is good as supporting. To me she can't carry a lakorn pr maybe I just haven't seen her with a strong praek. I.loke her in that lakorn qith Bomb but it was weak and her lakorn with Andrew was boring.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
LOL I think I'm going to take a break after GS too. I haven't come across another lakorn that I want to wait to watch. I don't think I can see James Ji with another nang'ake. I'm kind of picky like that. lol Also, I'm not sure if I'm ready to see James Ji and Bella act in the same lakorn again even though they're not paired up. What have GS done to me?! I just want more of Taew and James Ji.

Chinese fans are on another level. I'm not saying all of them are, but there tends to be more of the bad apples than the good ones. There's a lot of delulus.

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

I cant wait for when Khae realizes that Tawat is the best thing that happens to her.

I think Ice is good as supporting. To me she can't carry a lakorn pr maybe I just haven't seen her with a strong praek. I.loke her in that lakorn qith Bomb but it was weak and her lakorn with Andrew was boring.
I agree Ice has the supporting actress vibe to me too. She’s not pretty either. A lot of her roles were weak. I never finished any of her lakorns. Bomb and Ice were an odd couple. I skipped that lakorn.