[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

For those wanting to shatter Nai's image by seeing how James really is :risas3::

Turn on Closed Captions for the english subs!

I don't know when Episodes 5 and 6 will be out. What I do know is that there are other subbers taking on the project, apparently.
Hahahaha NOPE. Not looking (ok, I did see some clips on IG :facepalm:)

I like Nai. I am so so in love with him and the way he loves Nok.
James, I am not sure if I can handle. He is super hyper and still act like a child :risas3:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I thought Ramet was cute but if it was between Nai and Ramet I would pick Khun Nai every day. He's such a gentleman and I cannot refuse all those lovely stares. Lol
Coz Ramet to us was like, been there done that... while Nai is the current hot stuff. But Ramet is more hardcore at educating Pim and his attempt at making Pim jealous with Matavee is hillarious actually. Ramet is all professional. Nai on the other hand, drops hints here and there for Nok that it's not difficult for Nok to pick up his feelings.

rennayj

sarNie Adult
I really like the blindfolding scene when she touches his face, it look like he was about to tears. Damn! The feeling when you don’t know if the person you like, like you back. I really want to know when does he start really like her? Is it from their childhood or before she went off for study abroad? I hope the storyline show or explain why he starts liking her on the later episode. I hope it has a flashback scene of him stalked her in London. Although, it’s part of their game plan Nai trying everything to win her heart and it probably working since he stand out in the rain for her. He did that to make her better and release her pain by her dad and Khae. The sweet moments went they went to Cat café and he creating a room with her childhood memories kind of make her forgot about her game plan. It’s sweet that she starts to defend him.
Khae is not that bad of a person, she just seem like a greedy person that couldn’t make up her mind between Tawat & Nai. I know don’t why she want Nai back. She’s the one who wants broke up with him long time ago.
Wangwet is a nice person he just wasn’t thinking straight when Penny pursues him. Although, the incident happens since Moon festival, he still want to be with her and think Penny is the one. It’s sad that he doesn’t know Pen used him while she went off with another guy behind his back. (Of course she did that because she wants to beat Nok at everything she has)
Even since I saw Wuttha first appearance I already know he’s very suspicious lol I didn’t know that he know Nai and Khae since college. Seeing Ep 7 preview I’m not ready for her bitchy mode again :facepalm:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
“Khon Dee Kong Pom” literal translation means My good person or good person of mine.
“Jao Ying kon pom” literal translation is my princess or princess of mine.

@wuzhangs he did call her Jao Ying! I squealed so hard too. The most anticipated scene if episode 6. I cheesed so hard. He even said we’ll build a warm family together. You bet I’m still in recovery mode from fainting lol.

I actually loved NDFD in the sense of how Aum (King Tak) did all the war tactics. That was amazing! Everything else was sort of sloppy but it’s hard to depict history so I’m not complaining. It has its flaws but NDFD is a gem of its own.
Got it. Thanks!

P

PrincessKarina

http://www.okmagazine-thai.com/okawards2018_02/

Keep voting!!! Close competition between Taew and Bella, but Taew is in the lead. We want to keep it that way :cheer:

I’m sad about JJ tho.... seems like pope might take it, but James Ma is real close so can be anyone as well
Yay! Oh my goodness! My baby Taew! She deserves it! So even though I voted already can I vote again? Lol

P

PrincessKarina

@1:45-6:08
Nai: We'll stop here until the rain cease. It could be dangerous if we continue.
Nai looks at the silent Nok.
Nai: As a kid when I was sad and it rained like this, I would feel relieved.
Nok turns to look at Nai.
Nai: You could cry without anyone hearing you, because the sound of the sky crying is louder than your own. And no one would know whether the droplets on my face are my own tears or from the rain.
Nai sighs.
Nai: In talking about it, I want to recapture those moments of my youth.
Nok slowly let go and started to cry. Nai walks closer to the car and palm over on the window as if to pat and comfort Nok.
@8:15 -9:48
Nai climbs back in the car.
Nai: The rain is about to stop, let's head back.
Nai puts on his seat belt. Nok pulls out a handkerchief and offers it to Nai.
Nai: Oh that's ok. Don't waste it on me.
Nok: If the water drips into your eyes and you can't drive, I will be in trouble as well.
Nok unbuckles her seat belt and gently wipe Nai's face.
Nok: You are not as wet anymore.
Nai holds Nok's hand.
Nai: Thank you.
Wow what a beautiful and heart melting moment!!
Aw thanks for this sweetie! Beautifully translated!

sarNie Adult
There you are!

Don’t worry I am sure we’ll still be having JJ nose obsession if Taew keeps touching it :rolleyes:

I have other things I like on him too... like his hands!!! They are big and well maintained. And when he put his hands on Taew’s small frame, it makes me all cray cray. Hahaha

If I look at a photo like this, I get busy drooling over his nose AND his hands!!!! What a beauty (haha now I sound like I am describing a stallion :facepalm::love:)
View attachment 19219
Actually James is very vain with his hands. He used to say that his dad said he has hands of a worker (like someone who toils the ground) and his dad wonders why his hands are like that so he always puts lotion hahaha then in the At Ten NDFD special, the host commented that his hands are softer than hers. So i guess he did work on those hands. No pun intended. :naughty2:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
For those wanting to shatter Nai's image by seeing how James really is :risas3::

Turn on Closed Captions for the english subs!
What have I done?!? My khun Ramet and khun Nai image has chipped. Better not continue watching if you want to have the charming gentleman's image to remain in your head.

Sorry if my question seems insensitive and judgemental, but these guys they're going to a centre/temple to do merits right? And there were a lot of people there to do merits as well. Them being there, with all the crews, taking spaces, making people crowd to see them instead of focussing on doing merit, playing jokes (at one point they wanted to stick a paper on a girl's forehead), playing games... isn't that a bit disrespectful to the religion/holy building/holy intention of doing merit? Is it okay to do that in Thai or maybe (sorry again if this sound insensitive) Buddhism?

Again, I am sorry if the question and opinion is unrelated, insensitive... coz I believe a part of sharing our love for the lakorn... it would be great to also understand Thai culture. Thanks in advance to whoever clarifying this.

I don't know when Episodes 5 and 6 will be out. What I do know is that there are other subbers taking on the project, apparently.
Are they (other subbers) from the same group as well? Huhuhu... lucky that I have World Cup to fill my weekends with this week. But what about next week...? Need. To. Find. Books.

sarNie Adult
What have I done?!? My khun Ramet and khun Nai image has chipped. Better not continue watching if you want to have the charming gentleman's image to remain in your head.

Sorry if my question seems insensitive and judgemental, but these guys they're going to a centre/temple to do merits right? And there were a lot of people there to do merits as well. Them being there, with all the crews, taking spaces, making people crowd to see them instead of focussing on doing merit, playing jokes (at one point they wanted to stick a paper on a girl's forehead), playing games... isn't that a bit disrespectful to the religion/holy building/holy intention of doing merit? Is it okay to do that in Thai or maybe (sorry again if this sound insensitive) Buddhism?

Again, I am sorry if the question and opinion is unrelated, insensitive... coz I believe a part of sharing our love for the lakorn... it would be great to also understand Thai culture. Thanks in advance to whoever clarifying this.

Are they (other subbers) from the same group as well? Huhuhu... lucky that I have World Cup to fill my weekends with this week. But what about next week...? Need. To. Find. Books.
I think that's why Great was apologizing at the end of the show. Maybe they haven't really thought it out thoroughly :facepalm: but i guess in terms of logistics, it was the most feasible place to film and do merit at that time.

You guys should understand how good of an actor James is. There is a big gap between Khun Nai and James hahahahahaha

Oh about the other subbers, it's a completely different group. One other group i know is JamesJi Interhome (facebook) of @Mayji. I think they are doing subs too. It's different from the group who did ndfd. The other (3rd group) i haven't heard of it. I was just told about it.

P

PrincessKarina

Nothing wrong if it's not your cup of tea. I thought the lakorn was fairly good and enjoyable. The lakorn was based during the war time and the reign of King Taksin, so there's going to be mainly action and politics involved. I thought Jj looked fine with the long hair. Not a lot of pra'ake can pass it. The lakorn had quite a slow start, but as you keep watching it gets better. Well, to me at least it did. Maybe I just have an interest in Thai history that's why I didn't have a problem with it. Also, James Ji, Taew and the cast did a good job. I still enjoyed the romance despite the lack of them. Their moments together are pretty squeal worthy. lol It was cute and funny when he "ravished" her. :naughty2:

Oh yes I did. I was hardcore fangirling. I love it when they take care of each other too. They're so darn cute.

Also, I am on team Nok too. I love Nai very much, but I think I'm going to find myself siding with Nok despite her stubborn and prideful ways.
For real team Nok all the way! I will hate Nai for hiding his past about Khae and taking care of her for his uncle! Argh I want to slap both Nai and Khae! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Pope was the "IT" person this year. Breaks my heart that my James is not leading. I can't believe he's standing at 0%. Did my vote not count the other day?! lol He's so precious though! lol But yeahhh, my baby girl is leading.
Lol I giggled at your comment here! You’re so cute! Uh for real! JJ didn’t get any percentage? Yes where is my vote too? And yay Taew is leading. Sorry but I’m not a Bella fan!