[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

The editing was a little off but it’s no where as bad as Likit Rak’s, so I’m not complaining. lol The only sucky part was the amount of screen time the bad people (and side characters) took in NDFD. I wish we had more scenes of MM & KT but like y’all said, GS is definitely making up for it despite the drama and heartaches. lol

Why do I keep getting Koo Kum feels with all the misunderstandings at the end? I remember how Angsumalin told Kobori as he’s dying that it’s more painful not being able to tell the person you love that you love them compare to the person who is able to express it. Well, something like that. lol
Wait what? LR had bad editing? Lol what a flop?! Sorry not a NY fan. Thanks for the info.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh about the other subbers, it's a completely different group. One other group i know is JamesJi Interhome (facebook) of @Mayji. I think they are doing subs too. It's different from the group who did ndfd. The other (3rd group) i haven't heard of it. I was just told about it.
Hope you'd kindly share and alert us if ever the latest subbed episode is out. Just to reconfirm, is it confirmed than the group which subbed episodes 1-4 will stop subbing for real?

sarNie Adult
Hope you'd kindly share and alert us if ever the latest subbed episode is out. Just to reconfirm, is it confirmed than the group which subbed episodes 1-4 will stop subbing for real?
No, no, jirayuhomedrama subbing will still proceed, it's just that the pressure to churn out the next episode is lower since other groups are subbing anyway. Who knows, perhaps they produce it faster. Good for them. It is a difficult and long process and the subbers have real life work to do too. Maybe we can say that there is also tiredness from things getting re-uploaded left and right so there. But just hang in there. It will come out when it is ready

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
No, no, jirayuhomedrama subbing will still proceed, it's just that the pressure to churn out the next episode is lower since other groups are subbing anyway. Who knows, perhaps they produce it faster. Good for them. It is a difficult and long process and the subbers have real life work to do too. Maybe we can say that there is also tiredness from things getting re-uploaded left and right so there. But just hang in there. It will come out when it is ready
Owh you bet I'll hang on. It's just that the illusion of no subs coming anymore that got me like cat on hot bricks. I just hope we don't have to end up like Jpop subs. It was easily accessible at first, but then... we have to apply as members of a group first to unlock the subbed vids. The horror of applying to be a member is so complicated like applying for a 1 million loan! Dramatic me. But I'll be patient.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright, I was finally able to find a song I liked to make a video that also wasn't blocked by youtube lol

Sounds like the show is really heating up. I will have to binge watch the first 4 subbed episodes soon.
Thanks for sharing! Love the MV and the choice of song. Please keep them coming for us Nok/Nai(JT lover) :aaaaa:

Thanks Hun.. I am am dying right now :p :aaaaa::aaaaa:

When your crush noticed you secretly staring at him

This scene got me grinning from ear to ear.. Nok looks so beautiful staring at him, and god darn it Nai looks so hot catching her stare :love:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Whew, what an episode, I had so much fun reading all your live comments! The more sweet scenes there are right now, the more difficult and heartbreaking the fall out will be.

This show is one of those rare instances where I can see where both of the main characters are coming from, and I can understand why they choose to go down the path they do. In Nai's case, we all agree that honesty really is the best policy, yet at the same time, he knows very well that he only has one shot at this game with Nok. If he came clean to her, I don't think Nok will take it lightly, nor will she be able to let down her guard around Nai like she has now. I believe that Nai is just so scared of losing this only chance he has to ever be with Nok that he's just burying his head in the sand and ignoring the problem and hoping that it all goes away.

As for Nok, well, she probably finds Nai's intentions suspicious for not revealing to have been in a relationship with Khae. Like why wouldn't he tell her dad when Tawat started to date Khae? Would it be like what her grandma has been saying all along, Nai's trying to steal the company from them, and he's going to do it now with Khae's help? This is a huge blow to her, especially after she's pretty much fallen for him and started to trust him. Her anger in the upcoming ep is probably not only aimed at Nai's "betrayal", but also anger at herself for letting her guard down with him. Nok has always seen herself as the only one in the family (along with grandma) to see through Nai's facade, so this turn of events will sting her a lot more, and she will feel double the amount of humiliation. In her mind, she might see Nai and Khae ridiculing her when they are together, so it's also a pride thing for her to hit both of them back to show that her softness with Nai before meant nothing to her lol.
Totally agree, I couldn’t have word it better then this :thumbup: here is a reward for you :p
Cr. To me :p
F324E91A-71EB-4AC3-BC2C-F60FEB6B699B.jpeg
A short FMV by me. Watch it in HD!

James and Taew - Perfect Two
I love this :aaaaa::aaaaa:thank you :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Good morning everyone! A little over 7AM here and i came prepared and ready for a GIF spam

(asking Khae to not accept Tawat's proposal)
Nai: it's for you

(Feeling hot and bothered at the proximity)
Nai: Khun, what are you doing?

(I look at me, me look at you moment)

(Nok wanted to find Nai, ended up stumbling right into his arms instead ♡)

Nok: your heart is beating really fast

**don't you just melt at the raw emotions in his eyes here? He looks at her with so much love that it hurts me who is watching. That small smile-almost like he couldn't believe that his princess ia right there in front of him, touching his face cause she wants to know him. Excuse me while i empty out my bucket of emotions

Last part from this batch - one very jealous Khun Muenchanok

That's it for part 1! Wait up for part 2 sometime today
Love love love love love love loveeee:aaaaa:i am in heaven right now after being spoiled with your sweet amazing gifs :love: thank you :worship2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Part 2 of Episode 5 gif spam!

(Khae showing her smug face which prompted Nok to attack)
Nok: She's making fun of me!

(Nai took Nok's car keys so that she won't drive in this condition)
Nok: I don't want to be here
Nai: I understand..... wherever you're going, I'll go with you.

(Nai went out of the car to give Nok space for her to cry)

(A little feast for the eyes cause we all know we want it)

(Nai putting up a consoling hand from outside for Nok who finally cried her lungs out)

**at this point Nok is genuinely starting to care about Nai. He gave her privacy so that she could cry, something that she didn't know she needed.

(Nok told him she has no appetite but Nai insists her to take a bit and then another).
This one is for @Xiongurl26 - feeding session.

(Nok went home to confront her parents - had to take a glance at Nai to have courage to finally wear the big girl's pants and accept that her parents are no longer in love with each other)
Another amazing batch of Gifs :worship2::worship2:

(Nai went out of the car to give Nok space for her to cry)

(A little feast for the eyes cause we all know we want it)

(Nai putting up a consoling hand from outside for Nok who finally cried her lungs out)

Last gif for part 2; 1 brooding handsome Khun Luckanai - pondering about his one-sided love (for now)
Oh my god :worship2: how could one man be this perfect looking ?? I need an ambulance to take me to ER please :worship2: could we please start our attack on Nai? :aaaaa:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
What have I done?!? My khun Ramet and khun Nai image has chipped. Better not continue watching if you want to have the charming gentleman's image to remain in your head.

Sorry if my question seems insensitive and judgemental, but these guys they're going to a centre/temple to do merits right? And there were a lot of people there to do merits as well. Them being there, with all the crews, taking spaces, making people crowd to see them instead of focussing on doing merit, playing jokes (at one point they wanted to stick a paper on a girl's forehead), playing games... isn't that a bit disrespectful to the religion/holy building/holy intention of doing merit? Is it okay to do that in Thai or maybe (sorry again if this sound insensitive) Buddhism?

Again, I am sorry if the question and opinion is unrelated, insensitive... coz I believe a part of sharing our love for the lakorn... it would be great to also understand Thai culture. Thanks in advance to whoever clarifying this.

Are they (other subbers) from the same group as well? Huhuhu... lucky that I have World Cup to fill my weekends with this week. But what about next week...? Need. To. Find. Books.
I don’t mind... it is the characters that I like...

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Like I said before, this is a significant scene. Nok's wall of hatred for Nai is crumbling down. Why would you show your enemy your vulnerability? That says a lot because she did break down in front of him.
This scene was a huge shift in their game, especially for Nok, since she is slowly falling for Nai without knowing. She started the game, because she wanted to hurt Nai and take back everything that she felt was rightfully hers but in the process she fell inlove with him. Whereas Nai was fully aware it was a game, but went against his morals and entered the game anyway hoping to win her heart, which he succeeded. But it all came with a price to pay. Since Nok started this game, it’s normal for people to placed the blame on her for all the future fall out between her and Nai. But to me the day Nai decided to enter and play the game with Nok, he was just as much to blame. He was warned by Nok’s mum about the game and was fully aware of the risks, but he went ahead with it anyway. So at the end of the day, they both wanted to win even though they know that the game they are playing is dangerous. So Nok was not wrong at all when she agrees to marry him and said that he also wanted to win the game. Hell yeah girl, of course he wants to win, he wants to win the big prize and that is YOU Miss Bratty:p

Last edited:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

@1:45-6:08
Nai: We'll stop here until the rain cease. It could be dangerous if we continue.
Nai looks at the silent Nok.
Nai: As a kid when I was sad and it rained like this, I would feel relieved.
Nok turns to look at Nai.
Nai: You could cry without anyone hearing you, because the sound of the sky crying is louder than your own. And no one would know whether the droplets on my face are my own tears or from the rain.
Nai sighs.
Nai: In talking about it, I want to recapture that moment of my youth.
Nai steps out of the car and embraces the rain.
Nok slowly let go and started to cry. Nai walks closer to the car and palm over on the window as if to pat and comfort Nok.
@8:15 -9:48
Nai climbs back in the car.
Nai: The rain is about to stop, let's head back.
Nai puts on his seat belt. Nok pulls out a handkerchief and offers it to Nai.
Nai: Oh that's ok. Don't waste it on me.
Nok: If the water drips into your eyes and you can't drive, I will be in trouble as well.
Nok unbuckles her seat belt and gently wipe Nai's face.
Nok: You are not as wet anymore.
Nai holds Nok's hand.
Nai: Thank you.
Wow what a beautiful and heart melting moment!!
Thanks my dear, this is such a beautiful moment between Nai and Nok. Definitely one of my fav scene through out the lakorn.

Actually James is very vain with his hands. He used to say that his dad said he has hands of a worker (like someone who toils the ground) and his dad wonders why his hands are like that so he always puts lotion hahaha then in the At Ten NDFD special, the host commented that his hands are softer than hers. So i guess he did work on those hands. No pun intended. :naughty2:
Hahaha Gotta love you for all the JJ info. Let’s continue to have him work on his hands. Soft hands are yummy. :p

Also it’s not the touch I am attracted to (I can’t touch them through the screen) but it’s the size and cleanliness of them. I always check out the hands on men after their faces and JJ’s is pure bliss :naughty2::nut::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid