[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I dig james body portion os much. His legs are so long and to die for. It's literally the height of Taew's whole body from top to bottom. lol

I want the t-shirts too. I'm so jealous that I don't live in Thailand right now. I want to participate in their event(s) and get the shirts too.

P

PrincessKarina

I dig james body portion os much. His legs are so long and to die for. It's literally the height of Taew's whole body from top to bottom. lol

I want the t-shirts too. I'm so jealous that I don't live in Thailand right now. I want to participate in their event(s) and get the shirts too.
He’s a bit on the thin side for me. Lol but he matches thin and petite n’eks for sure! Love this pair.

Reactions: Anu

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Man, everytime I see that spoiler for the ending button anywhere I just want to click it. I’m still holding on strong @bun-bun hehe. I spoiled myself too much don’t want to be like Nok lol JK!
Hehehe... I got your pun. Spoiler and spoiled Nok. I almost break as well. Many times. But at the thought of - this "fight" will make me enjoy the lakorn more - helped me to overcome this...... mean mean seduction! Don't get seduced girl. It's just tomorrow. Less than 48 hours away!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm not ready for all the hurting that's going to happen to Nai this week! :'(
So I decided to write this short ff to keep up our Team Nai spirit.

I repeat, this is not a real spoiler. Just fanfic of their wedding night.

If she wasn’t going to be in a relationship with him, he would seduce her into one.

“You thought that our marriage drew a line after the wedding ceremony?”

Nok edged away on the bed. “What?”

Nai lowered himself, arms caging Nok on either side as she tried to evade him.

“Stop that,” Nok stuttered. She couldn’t seem to look away from Nai. She knew he was unusually close, and she could probably scream and push him away. She had hit him before, it wasn’t hard. Now, she was growing more and more mesmerized by his gaze. It left her confused and expectant.

Nai bit back the words he wanted to say to her. He didn’t want to speak and allow her to raise the walls around her heart by replying with words of rejection, of denial, words that would remind her about the game. He wanted to hold her, if only for one minute, and pretend the game didn’t exist.

“Nai.”

His name barely left her lips when he kissed her. Every cell in his body sighed with content. He pressed closer, not able to help himself. She gasped, her body falling limp as they kissed again.

He nipped her bottom lip, and then gently trailed light kisses down her neck. Each time, his warm breath imprinted on her skin. She instinctively clutched him by his shoulders, surprised by her sheer desire to drag his mouth back up to hers. A split second later, she felt the warmth of his body desert her. Nai stood turned away from her, running a hand through his hair. Tugging at his tie, he strode to the bathroom and closed the door.

Constricted in her dress, all Nok could do was lie back and catch her breath. She felt distracted, thoughts trying to form in her mind getting interrupted by the pleasant lingering sensation of Nai’s lips and hands. Was she going crazy?

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok I'll help you out and delete the spoilers lol.
Haha Oh no hun. I’d hate for you to do that just bc of me. I know others need spoilers too. I’ll just have to restrain myself and behave good. If I give in, I’ll blame myself lol!
Hehehe... I got your pun. Spoiler and spoiled Nok. I almost break as well. Many times. But at the thought of - this "fight" will make me enjoy the lakorn more - helped me to overcome this...... mean mean seduction! Don't get seduced girl. It's just tomorrow. Less than 48 hours away!
Haha yupp Pun intended. Seduction?. That might just be the right word hehe. Nai & Nok’s chemistry is just too hard to resist. That’s right! Just 48 more hrs so we can definitely do this.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

If she wasn’t going to be in a relationship with him, he would seduce her into one.

“Stop that,” Nok stuttered. She couldn’t seem to look away from Nai. She knew he was unusually close, and she could probably scream and push him away. She had hit him before, it wasn’t hard. Now, she was growing more and more mesmerized by his gaze. It left her confused and expectant.

Nai bit back the words he wanted to say to her. He didn’t want to speak and allow her to raise the walls around her heart by replying with words of rejection, of denial, words that would remind her about the game. He wanted to hold her, if only for one minute, and pretend the game didn’t exist.

“Nai.”

His name barely left her lips when he kissed her. Every cell in his body sighed with content. He pressed closer, not able to help himself. She gasped, her body falling limp as they kissed again.

He nipped her bottom lip, and then gently trailed light kisses down her neck. Each time, his warm breath imprinted on her skin. She instinctively clutched him by his shoulders, surprised by her sheer desire to drag his mouth back up to hers. A split second later, she felt the warmth of his body desert her. Nai stood turned away from her, running a hand through his hair. Tugging at his tie, he strode to the bathroom and closed the door.

Constricted in her dress, all Nok could do was lie back and catch her breath. She felt distracted, thoughts trying to form in her mind getting interrupted by the pleasant lingering sensation of Nai’s lips and hands. Was she going crazy?
Thanks for sharing.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
is this lakorn will give us the detail about Nai come to visit Nok during her college years
or anyone the link to read this novel in english
Hey @Katelyn can you spoil us here? Lol
I doubt the lakorn will show that. It was mentioned only. I don't know about the novel though. I've been trying to search for it. If I know anything, I will share with you.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha yupp Pun intended. Seduction?. That might just be the right word hehe. Nai & Nok’s chemistry is just too hard to resist. That’s right! Just 48 more hrs so we can definitely do this.
Yay Monday tomorrow:cheer:but Nok and Nai have the charity concert today :aaaaa:so we will get to see their new clips and pics, that should keep us calm until tomorrow night :aaaaa:I am not going to lie, I am slightly dreading tomorrow episodes due to the fall out between Nai and Nok :crybaby2:

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling

“Nai.”

Oh wow that was a good tease.