[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
A big thanks to you & your teammates for subbing.

JJ is like a dear son to me. I accept him as he is but I am also a realist. So I agree with the other comments. If he wants more variety in roles and in the process more fans, he needs to have the 4 pack or 6 pack. Of course, when hes healthy enough he can exercise. Just wishing him the best. I hope this will reach him. More power to you!!!!!
What?! He has only 2 packs? Lol. But he is in good shape already. With his broad shoulders he seems buffed to me. I think no need to rush coz if he works out too much, won't his features especially the face will change as well? I still want to see his cute face. Not ready for his macho face yet.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I’m 28. I started watching Thai dramas since I was 10ish... most of the lead roles are now playing supporting roles or even parents.
Hey! We're on the same boat here. I'm 21 and been watching lakorns since I was like in Kindergarten with my mom. I can remember fully watching dramas and their storylines when I was 8. It's weird, right?? Seeing the main actresses and actors from back in the day turn into parents. I was even more weirded out by how good the camera quality is now, everything used to be kinda blurry/fuzzy on VCR lol xD

Xiaoboicejj

Here for จิจิ
Agree with you
What?! He has only 2 packs? Lol. But he is in good shape already. With his broad shoulders he seems buffed to me. I think no need to rush coz if he works out too much, won't his features especially the face will change as well? I still want to see his cute face. Not ready for his macho face yet.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
See? I am so behind. How do I watch it through FB streams? Please share.

I did sometimes have problem with the app when watching BH. Luckily there was a Youtube live stream. But there's no Youtube live stream for GS.
If you can, search up Game sanaeha in Thai and their should be LIVE stream links. I will try to post a link soon when I get to it. Just 30 more minutes to go!!!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My internet seems to not allow me to watch it via FB. Buffer. Rrrrr...
Lucky that the Youtube one is the correct one. There are only 5 people watching. Lol.