[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
So, after watching ep 5 raw, with the hospital scenes, i think Nok attacked Khae first. I can understand why she wanted to make faces. Khae might be hurt in a way. Don't blame her.

As for ep 7 when Nok destroyed the small house, and cried in her bedroom and think of moments of herself and Nai, i think one reason is she might have loved Nai deep down. She is hurt and betrayed because of that is that it's because of this reason.

Can't wait for the kiss scene.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Like Nai once said you always say you hate me but your body can not resist being close to me. She is just saying she hate him just cause she said it before and saving her face. We all know deep inside she love him and can’t resist him :love:
I thought Nai made no sense at all during that part. It's like he is saying that you may hate me, but you can't deny your biological need. I mean... how does he know that Nok needs him to fulfill her biological need? There are other men Nai...!

But this got me thinking now, is it possible that Nok actually has had feelings for Nai for a long time but she only acts like she hates him? ...and Nai knows that she has feelings for him too?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Weeeeeee! I finally caught up with the comments! I also loved and was very thankful for the live recapping, this was a tough episode (I barely skimmed it and had to straight up skip some scenes because it got really hard to watch) but was also very necessary in order to move things forward. Now that Nai's past relationship has come to light, there are no more lies between Nai and Nok - Nai doesn't have to worry about it anymore and Nok has to come to terms with her true feelings.

I really, really hated Tawat in this episode - I can't even deal with how badly he's handling this whole thing right now, he doesn't deserve Wi, Nok, and Nai - if he wasn't being used by Khae so effectively to hurt Nok, I'd say he and Khae deserve each other. Honestly, I sometimes wonder if the way he's treating this love is because he's always been a bit bitter for having to stay in a loveless marriage all these years for the sake of Nok.

Also lol at the juxtaposition between Tawat and Wongwet when they find out the truth about their ~loves. ;)
Agree. Tawat is a no good at all in this episode. Infact, I hate him now. Nok should have realised that staying with Dad will only increase her blood pressure. Come on Nok, move on. You're rich enough to buy your own condo. Let your dad bath himself in the "fake love and care" his soon to be wife and mother in law will give him. Leave him and let him miss you.

I skipped the parts where Dad was being stupid and sided Kae's mom. Moron. And announcing your wedding like that just shows you don't care about your daughter's feeling at all.

So yeah, he deserves Kae.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nai and Khae get exposed by Nok

@5:55-8:50 From the room next door Nok heard the waiter talking to Khae.
Waiter: This is the room.
Khae: Thank you.
Nok calls Nai.
Nai: Hello Khun Nok, I just arrived along the thing you wanted. Both uncle and auntie arrived?
Nok: Yes.
Nai: I'm going in now.
Nai is talking to the hostess: The reservation is under the name Meunchanok.
Hostess: Ok, this way please.
Nai arrives at a private room.
Nai: Khae...
Nai looks around and walks closer to Khae.
Khae: I'm really happy that you have forgiven me.
Meanwhile in the other room, Nok shushed her dad. They can hear Khae's voice.
Khae: Can we start over, Nai?
Nai: Why are you here?
Khae: I came per your request. You said if I still love you, then you're ready to start over. Can we be the same again?
Wisaka: You...
Tawat: It's not.
Nai: Khae...
Khae touch Nai's hand
Khae: I love you. I'm ready to fix everything that I did to you in the past. I'm asking you for another chance, please?
Nai: I'm sorry but we cannot go back and be the same again. It's not possible.
Khae: But you ask me here and messaged me.
Nai: I didn't. I don't know what that message is.
Khae: Then who sent it to me?
Nok slowly slides the room partition. Nai and Khae are shocked.

Rough translation. @0:10-4:51
Nok: Dad, you heard right? These 2 people that you trust have lied and betrayed you. They had an affair. The things they wanted are gains such as money, condo, car, business. Everything (money) that comes from you. These greedy people lack sincerity.
Wisaka: Nok, stop it already.
Nok: You're still siding with Luckanai?! He lied to dad and hid their past relationship. If they were sincere with us, then they shouldn't have lied. Dad, you have to fire Luckanai. Get him out of our family. Take everything back from this shameless woman. She doesn't deserves from you even 1 baht. But if you want to give, just pay by the session. She already invested her body, so she should get something in return.
Tawat: Stop demeaning Khun Khae right now.
Nok: You're still siding with her?
Tawat: I already know about their past relationship.
Nok: That's not true.
Tawat: You're saying that I'm lying?
Nok: I'm not saying that about you.
Tawat: Then I already know about them. Let's just end there.
Nok: And did you know that last night they were reminiscing at a hotel room? Exes arranged a meet up at a hotel alone almost all night. It's obvious you can't think of it another way other then they were doing something bad behind your back.
Wisaka: You can't say these things and not have proof.
Nok plays the video clip.
Nok: Is that clear enough for you to open your eyes and stop siding with them?
Tawat: I'm the one who asked Luckanai to pick up Khae from the hotel.
Nok: Dad...
Tawat: Last night, Khae was working and wasn't feeling well. I got tied up so I asked Luckanai to pick up Khae from the hotel. It means no one lied or no one is bad. It's just a misunderstanding.
Nok: But you heard Khae said they love each other and wanted to start over.
Nai: Khun Khae said those things because you sent her a message. I affirm with everyone that my relationship with Khae had ended.
Nok: You affirmed? Really?
Tawat: But I believe Nai.
Nok: Dad.
Tawat: No matter what I think or do, you think I don't make smart choices?
Nok: I don't think that way.
Tawat: But you choose this method to tell me. I feel that you're trying to say to me "Stop being stupid". I feel very hurt that you use this method. I am no longer your hero that you could be proud of anymore, right?
Nok: But I'm just concern about you.
Tawat: I want you to understand that I choose Khun Khae because of love and not infatuation. And I want you to believe in me and respect my decision.
Nok: You're still going to choose her?
Tawat walks to stand next to Khae. Nok runs off.
I love you and thank you!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh. My heart totally broke into multiple pieces for these two in today's episode. All those harsh words, jealousy moments and endless tears. It went downhill so fast. She really got scare when she realize that Nai overheard her conversation with Khae, She was really was giving Nai a chance to state the truth as well like y'all said, but of course Nai didn't think it was necessary to share such information. Nai really saved himself this time by telling Tawat the truth before Nok was able to. I understand why Nok was so heartbroken and upset over the marriage announcement. Khae wanting to get back together with Nai and at the same time want her dad + being a gold digger isn't making herself look any better. Wi is the best ex-wife ever. Tawat should be thankful and happy. Khae's mother is freakin' shameless. I'm not saying that I hope she gets hit by a truck but that's exactly what I'm saying. Penny had it coming for her so I don't pity her one bit. Poor Wes though. He should've been more wise with his choice.
Anyways, I'm excited for tomorrow's episode. I hope we get a little snippet of the wedding first before next week. I don't think I can wait any longer! lol
Great review! ...and I am with you regarding Kae's mom. Let's have her hit by a truck, no a few trucks and busses and steamrolls. Then Kae is free from her control and maybe will be a good wife.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I thought Nai made no sense at all during that part. It's like he is saying that you may hate me, but you can't deny your biological need. I mean... how does he know that Nok needs him to fulfill her biological need? There are other men Nai...!

But this got me thinking now, is it possible that Nok actually has had feelings for Nai for a long time but she only acts like she hates him? ...and Nai knows that she has feelings for him too?
Not sure if she loved him for awhile, but he definitely had a place in here heart, before all this mess. Because the way she affectionately called him "Lucky," and I remember in episode 2 when he was teasing her dancing, she got kinda shy and blushed right? I think she may have liked him a bit but it's possible she was restraining herself from liking him more because of her grandma.. you know how her grandma is lol. "Trash is always trash" :sad6:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the translation @Katelyn. I don’t blame her for the method she used in here, because if she choose to tell her dad and Nai with out confront them then they never believe what Nok said about Khae still love Nai and want to be back with him. I don’t like what the father solved the problem today. He did exactly what Nok did, never try to understand and consider for the other feeling in front of Khae. Her dad always on Khae side even Khae was wrong.
Yes, the Dad's a jerk in this episode. He even dare to lie to his daughter regarding asking Nai to go pick up Kae. Bwek! When he said "you want to tell me to stop being stupid..." wow Dad, just wow. You're stupid. A big one too!

No wonder Nok is so enraged with both Nai and Kae. Her dad protected them over her.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Nok talks big but there's no way she would have been chill if Nai told her earlier that he dated Khae. Nok would have pulled a Wuttha and set Nai and Khae up way long ago, she would do anything to separate her dad from Khae.

I know Nok is very hurt by her dad's decision but this is very good for her. She can't control everything in life.
She needs to move on and show her strength differently now. She needs to get out of that house!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't get why Nok was so shocked when she realized Nai was standing behind her listening to all her insults. She didn't say anything new that she hadn't already said to his face. *shrug*
Wuttha oozes creeper vibes. If Nok was smart and didn't have so much prejudice against Nai, she might have been suspicious about how Wuttha even knew that Nai and Khae would be at that hotel.
Coz she knows she is lying. She has feelings for him. Maybe it's a reflex or a glitch in her system. Ooops.