[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh. You ladies are fast. I literally had to go catch up on like 20+ pages!! I nearly died from reading all the comments 'cause y'all are so funny. Today's episode was definitely something. Thank to Wuttha and Khae 'cause we're finally going to see our pra'nang finally get married and have sweet moments. I've been waiting for this for so long. Can't believe we have to wait another whole week but hey, at least we get to see 2 episodes of sweet moments instead of having to wait another whole week for it. lol The grandma is so annoying. I can't even with her. It broke my heart seeing him get hit for nothing. My heart is still crying over that scene. As for Khae, she should consider herself lucky. She's getting all stressed out about Nai in front her husband, yet he's being patient with her. Like, girl. Nai knows and understand Nok better than anyone. He knows how to handle her too, so of course he know what he's doing. The scene of Nok grabbing Nim's hands to walk and show her around was so cute. And then Nai and Nok's little bicker scene at the end was funny and cute. I'm sooooooo excited for the next episode. Oh my gosh! So much cuteness but then there's also the heartbreak with the appearance of his mother. Nai's game is getting stronger by the second. I love the tender love stares and kisses he gives her. I really need a Nai! He's such a gentleman and so just perfect. lol Tanya is so beautiful, and she's literally the best and most logical character in this lakorn. Gosh, I just love her character.

Oh, was it just me or was it just the screen but when Nai entered the elevator with Nok, his lips were slightly the color of her lipstick...? I wonder how many times they had to redo the scenes. We need a full length behind the scene clip of that, lakornthai! lol

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahh! I’m finally caught up on all the comments now. I didn’t even watch episode 8 yet and I’m fainting left and right from just reading you girlies’ comments in here! I was going to ask @Xiongurl26 to come get me too! @Kay123 @Katelyn @wuzhangs You girls ok at the ER? Lol. Wait for me!
I think i have to say is that -- these ER beds are very uncomfortable, i had a restless sleep sobs

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

Translation of the scene when Nok came back to work in the office.
@4:47-6:37
Nai: Khun Nok. Khun Nok. I'm glad you came back.
Nok: This campaign was successful because of my idea. I will never let a thick-faced person take the credit from me. I came back to claim my rights, but not because of someone's words.
Nai: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the truth but I have never thought of returning back to Khae.
Nok: Do you think I'm that stupid to believe your words again?
Nai: Though I hid my past about Khae but other than that I have never lied to you. You already know that my feelings for you is not a lie.
Nok: You think you must be smart to play with my mind. And do you really believe that in the past, I admire a trash like you? This is what stupidity looks like. I'm going to successfully finish the work and I will throw you and that shameless woman out of my dad's life.
Ahhhh.. Nok hurt Nai real bad here... my poor heart... will i even make it out of ER??

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

Translation of the scene when Nok came back to work in the office.
@4:47-6:37
Nai: Khun Nok. Khun Nok. I'm glad you came back.
Nok: This campaign was successful because of my idea. I will never let a thick-faced person take the credit from me. I came back to claim my rights, but not because of someone's words.
Nai: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the truth but I have never thought of returning back to Khae.
Nok: Do you think I'm that stupid to believe your words again?
Nai: Though I hid my past about Khae but other than that I have never lied to you. You already know that my feelings for you is not a lie.
Nok: You think you must be smart to play with my mind. And do you really believe that in the past, I admire a trash like you? This is what stupidity looks like. I'm going to successfully finish the work and I will throw you and that shameless woman out of my dad's life.
Thanks @Katelyn :).

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh! I’m finally caught up on all the comments now. I didn’t even watch episode 8 yet and I’m fainting left and right from just reading you girlies’ comments in here! I was going to ask @Xiongurl26 to come get me too! @Kay123 @Katelyn @wuzhangs You girls ok at the ER? Lol. Wait for me!

Omg.. I had to be resuscitated like 5 times today just by reading all of your comments. So many heart attacks left and right. Haha.. omg Game Sanaeha sure knows how to get us. They definitely threw us in a roller coaster of emotions this week. I'm still on cloud 9 giggling and swooning like a crazy manic here. I just can't express how much I adore and love Nai. He is so perfect! I love how much he loves Nok. He always care for her and protect her. I want someone to love me like how Nai loves Nok. I am so happy that they are getting married. I can't wait for all their steamy scenes.

Today's episode was well worth all the tears and heartaches from yesterday. Oh my poor Nai can he stop being so perfect! My heart cant handle it anymore. I said it already but Nai has got to be my favorite praek character in the history of Thai Lakorn. I've ranked him so high that I don't think anyone else can top him.

I cant stop spazzing!!!!! I adore every moment of Nok and Nai. They are going to be the death of me for real. Lol.. :p

Ok ok.. I think can finally compose myself a little bit better now. I just want to thank the producer and director for all those sweet kisses. Nai really went for it. He was so hot headed and mad already when he snuck into the elevator with Nok. That was so hot. I needed to take a splash after that scene.

Khae still bugs me. I'm just glad Nok is finally going to claim Nai so Khae can finally gtfo. Lol.. omg Nai was so furious when he came to save Nok. You go my man! Tell Wuttha that Nok is your woman and only u can touch her. Definitely my knight and shining armour!

Ok I will stop blabbing here. Lol.. I think I finally got all my excitement out of me. Hehehe :risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
If anyone needs to be picked up to the ER, let me know! I’m still hurting from Grandma’s hits and melting still from the pool scene but will come get ya’ll! We must stick together lol.

I really enjoy the pace of the lakorn at the moment. All in one episode did we get crazy emotional hurtful vengeance from all of the characters and now today we’re already steering away from it to a marriage. It’s not even choppy which is what I love. Certain Lakorns this year have been frustrating with editing.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I...am not sure why the physical abuse was so excessive on the grandma's part. What exactly is the scriptwriter trying to accomplish with all the slapping and hitting? It was a very ugly scene and it just makes grandma not redeemable in any way. We know how hateful she is already, seriously, that was very difficult to watch.

onewlover4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I...am not sure why the physical abuse was so excessive on the grandma's part. What exactly is the scriptwriter trying to accomplish with all the slapping and hitting? It was a very ugly scene and it just makes grandma not redeemable in any way. We know how hateful she is already, seriously, that was very difficult to watch.
Yes that scene was so hard to watch. I felt so bad for Nai. I just wanted to step in there and protect him from grandmas abuse. My poor baby. :(