[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
They're both gonna get hurt by their own games .

btw, anyone can tell me when and how the grandma will accept Nai in the fam? She looks like she's got something wrong in the head whenever Nai is mentioned.
Me too. I am seriously wondering how she handles it when Nok gets pregnant. Maybe she won't be angry because it's her great grandchild? Maybe she will have warmed up to Nai by then? Idk

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The chemistry by the poolside!! Be still my heart. Nai is 10/10, it's like he has tunnel vision, he sees nothing but Nok's happiness and safety.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." Oh Nai, is that why you love Nok? Because you want to be stronger? There are better, less painful ways, bruh. Lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I do hope we get some more details about how Nok and Nai fell out of touch. This lakorn has so much chemistry between the characters and if we can just some more insight into Nok growing up and apart from Nai, it would round out the lakorn more. Argh, I know we can't have everything we want in lakorn/life but I don't want to assume and guess the motives of all the characters anymore. I want to know how and why Nai loves Nok so much, and how he maintains self preservation, and how he grew such a strong armor that none of her rejection deters him!

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I do hope we get some more details about how Nok and Nai fell out of touch. This lakorn has so much chemistry between the characters and if we can just some more insight into Nok growing up and apart from Nai, it would round out the lakorn more. Argh, I know we can't have everything we want in lakorn/life but I don't want to assume and guess the motives of all the characters anymore. I want to know how and why Nai loves Nok so much, and how he maintains self preservation, and how he grew such a strong armor that none of her rejection deters him!
I hope so to nod.

Reactions: Anu

sarNie Egg
I can't unsee this pic. :lol:
View attachment 19654
wth! I saw it too and cant unsee it! What happened lol. The angle maybe?

For those of you who can't wait for the subs this is the elevator scene translated by wanda4jamesji IG in 2 parts.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWSuiPgNhr/?taken-by=wanda4jamesji
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWS_KHA9rM/?taken-by=wanda4jamesji

Episode 9 teaser english sub
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlWJkNqju22/?taken-by=wanda4jamesji

Thanks so much! No wonder Nai was hurt, he thought Nok felt disgusted by his kiss. :sad6::sad6:

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone kindly please translate the scene where the grandma is beating Nai??? It is a sad scene, but I get emotional every time I watch it. The acting is so perfect that I have watched it several times. I know the grandma mentioned something about Nai’s mom. Anything is appreciated :)

rae

sarNie Adult
i wonder if grandma hates nai and his mom so much is because before his mom got pregnant, grandma really loved her and that's why the disappointment was so great. there must have been something else that happened for her to spit so much fire and venom. i am still trying to finish up ep 2 with subs (lmao i'm way behind) but it seems like nok and her grandma has a similar personality. maybe grandma is just hitting back because she got hurt and she's a softie inside. :p

jokes aside, grandma was nuts today. no woman should ever be forced to be with her assaulter, and she has really twisted ideas as to what a gentleman is.

thank you for all your live comments today, as always, i had so much fun and giggles reading them. :clap::cheer: