[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
That hospital scene between Nok and Nai cracked me up. He was so shameless about it. Proud too. LOL He definitely did cheat by kissing her first before letting her slap. Another should’ve followed. Hahha. All I heard was her desperation to breathe and his kiss. Brahhh. Dead. His ears were so red too. lol

The pool scene was a tease but there were so much feels. She totally regretted her actions. It was literally a rollercoaster this whole episode. Heck, this whole lakorn has been a roller coaster so far. They can’t seem to just enjoy the moment. Always sulking, jealous and being petty. lol But that’s what I love about it.

P

PrincessKarina

OK I finished episode 8 raw! I couldn’t breathe! Oh my goodness! I was literally dizzy! I forgot to breathe! I was crying when evil grandma was attacking Nai! Uh I was taken aback that Nai kneeled firmed and continue to say “responsible” for Nok. I was a bit shock Nai didn’t even shed a tear. That was a bit cringe worthy! I would’ve cry if evil grandma was attacking me physically and emotionally that way. Anyways the elevator kiss and pool kiss were hot stuff! Uh it was a bit weird that Nai kept his eyes open. Lol. I was giggling too. Why do they do that? So funny! I’m so glad Channel 3 is allowing lip kissing again! But ok I’m really trying to hold on because I hate the ER! Lol. You girlies recovering ok out there? Let me know. ;):risas3:

rennayj

sarNie Adult
OK I finished episode 8 raw! I couldn’t breathe! Oh my goodness! I was literally dizzy! I forgot to breathe! I was crying when evil grandma was attacking Nai! Uh I was taken aback that Nai kneeled firmed and continue to say “responsible” for Nok. I was a bit shock Nai didn’t even shed a tear. That was a bit cringe worthy! I would’ve cry if evil grandma was attacking me physically and emotionally that way. Anyways the elevator kiss and pool kiss were hot stuff! Uh it was a bit weird that Nai kept his eyes open. Lol. I was giggling too. Why do they do that? So funny! I’m so glad Channel 3 is allowing lip kissing again! But ok I’m really trying to hold on because I hate the ER! Lol. You girlies recovering ok out there? Let me know. ;):risas3:
He's trying to hold it in as a man. If he cry, they going to think he's weak and not manly. That's how he considered he want to take responsible for Nok, he even willing to get slap many time.

Last edited:

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
Why did Nok suddenly want to marry Nai again?
I believe a part of her cares for Nai and she sees how selfless he is. Things were going to be better between them, possibly. But then she saw Kae talking to Nai, and that sparked a thought in her head. If she marries Nai then that will hurt Kae a lot, since she still loves him. She wants to take her father back from Kae and also take Nai away from her. It’s really childish lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Translation of the scene when Nok came back to work in the office.
@4:47-6:37
Nai: Khun Nok. Khun Nok. I'm glad you came back.
Nok: This campaign was successful because of my idea. I will never let a thick-faced person take the credit from me. I came back to claim my rights, but not because of someone's words.
Nai: I'm sorry that I didn't tell you the truth but I have never thought of returning back to Khae.
Nok: Do you think I'm that stupid to believe your words again?
Nai: Though I hid my past about Khae but other than that I have never lied to you. You already know that my feelings for you is not a lie.
Nok: You think you must be smart to play with my mind. And do you really believe that in the past, I admire a trash like you? This is what stupidity looks like. I'm going to successfully finish the work and I will throw you and that shameless woman out of my dad's life.
Way to go Nok!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
The next day when Nok woke up in the hospital, she could not recall what happened to her. When Nai came to visit her, her reaction and their interaction was a funny one:
Nok: get out, right now!
Wi: why do you want Nai out? Nai is the one who helped you, brought you here.
Nok: so what? One good deed can’t make up all his bad doings!
Wat: but this time...
Nai interrupted Wat: don’t worry, uncle. About last night, nothing worthy of mentioning my name. Just let Khun Nok remember my bad is enough (refer to elevator scene, ha ha).
Nai smiles at Nok
Nok: I will remember it hard! Remember it until I die!
Nai smiles again: I am glad to hear you saying so
Nok: you!
She threw a tissue box at him
Nai: looks like you have fully recovered. Good bye.

So Nai was quite happy about the elevator incident. He was not shy in reminding Nok!
Yep. That cheeky and happy-that-I-kissed-you-and-you-remember-that-kiss smile is so naughty and playful of Nai. Nok was stress out thinking hard what happened last nigt, while our romeo is just happy to have get what he has probably been dreaming of getting for the pass 10 years! Hahaha... probably teasing Nok to say, "That was just a prelude."