[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
@jjinxx First Nok and Nai is always teasing us and now you're teasing us with your fanfic. I love it though. You're a great writer. More please? Lol

So who's been watching the pool kiss FIN scene on YT on repeat? That short clip has 671,000+ views already! I'm surprise it has more views than the elevator kiss. lol
I’m guessing people enjoy the Nai/Nok “nose love making”? more then we thought.. :risas3: they prefer the nose then the mouth :pancarta: so how many of us here is still stuck on the elevator ? I am out from the elevator and now circling the pool :risas3:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

[INTERVIEW] Pantip talking to beautiful couple James Jirayu and Taew Natapohn from GS
Part 1

Question: What are the difficult and easy parts in playing Meuanchanok?
Taew: I feel like Meuanchanok really hates Luckanai, hate a lot a lot. The script says something like Nai stepping into Nok's life and she doesn't want to see his face, probably because the grandma always hates him so it affects Nok's impression on him, but the way she acts is she hates him so much like he is someone who killed her parents. So therefore, I concentrated a lot because Nok overreacted with Nai in some situations. To not let it be superficial, the main difficulty is making it reasonable for how Nok treats Nai. There is no easy part in this lakorn, but probably because of working with James, we have been in a lakorn before, and this lakorn has some new things so we easily overcame the challenges.

Question: What are the difficult and easy parts in playing Luckanai?
James: In this lakorn, I think Lucknanai is a hard role due to his background and inferiority because Luckanai's mother left him and the grandma always yelled at him and insulted him. I think this is the reaosn why Luckanai became a quiet, calm person, he always tried hard and did his best because he had to fight for what he has today.

Question: What are the similarities and differences between James and Luckanai?
James: We have the same look *smiles*, haha this one doesn't count. I think Luckanai has his own personality but the clearest thing is in his heart, he holds a lot of stories in it. This is different from me because I'm not the type of person who thinks too much or keeps things in my mind, except for liking P'Taew, that's it.
Taew: Dropping hints again *smiles shyly*

Question: What are the similarities and differences between Taew and Meuanchanok?
Taew: I think there are more differences because for me personally, when I'm mad at someone I don't show it 100% since I'm not the type of person who would say it all out whatever is in their mind, I'm not that straightforward. The similarity is probably how we love our family, family is everything, this is the similarity between us.

Source: Pantip
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Thanks for sharing :).

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

[INTERVIEW] Pantip talking to the beautiful couple James Jirayu and Taew Natapohn from GS.
Part 1

Question: What are the difficult and easy parts in playing Meuanchanok?
Taew: I feel like Meuanchanok really hates Luckanai, hates a lot a lot. The script says something like Nai stepping into Nok's life and she doesn't want to see his face, probably because the grandma always hates him so it affects Nok's impression on him, but the way she acts is she hates him so much like he is someone who killed her parents. So therefore, I concentrated a lot because Nok overreacted with Nai in some situations. To not let it be superficial, the main difficulty is making it reasonable for how Nok treats Nai. There is no easy part in this lakorn, but probably because of working with James, we have been in a lakorn before, and this lakorn has some new things so we easily overcame the challenges.

Question: What are the difficult and easy parts in playing Luckanai?
James: In this lakorn, I think Lucknanai is a hard role due to his background and inferiority because Luckanai's mother left him and the grandma always yelled at him and insulted him. I think this is the reason why Luckanai became a quiet, calm person, he always tried hard and did his best because he had to fight for what he has today.

Question: What are the similarities and differences between James and Luckanai?
James: We have the same look *laughs*, haha this one doesn't count. I think Luckanai has his own personality but the clearest thing is in his heart, he holds a lot of stories and things in it. This is different from me because I'm not the type of person who thinks too much or keeps things in my mind, except for liking P'Taew, that's it.
Taew: Dropping hints again *smiles shyly*

Question: What are the similarities and differences between Taew and Meuanchanok?
Taew: I think there are more differences because for me personally, when I'm mad at someone I don't show it 100% since I'm not the type of person who would say it all out whatever is in their mind, I'm not that straightforward. The similarity is probably how we love our family, family is everything, this is the similarity between us.

Source: Pantip
Trans: FB Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Thanks for always sharing the translation of their interview. Greatly appreciate it. It’s so hard to understanding any written article if there is no translator or eng sub for their interview so thank you and thank you :worship2: now I am just waiting to see if anyone will translate and share the article/interview from their Praew photoshoot.
^^ I was not expecting a kiss scene at the pool to begin with. I thought they were just going to sit there and stare at each other with all these sexual tensions according to the MV scenes. They really had me look like boo boo the fool. LOLOL

Oh my James. I don't care what he says anymore or if it's just fan service, but his love and admiration for Taew is evident. We all know he has the biggest (and harmless) crush on his P'Taew. Thanks for the trans. This kid is going to be the death of me with his love for his P'Taew. lol
I wasn’t expecting a kiss or any nose love making by the pool either, like u I thought it was just going to be love stare and an almost kiss with someone interrupting them. :facepalm: We are truly spoiled with all the intimated scenes with our pranangs :cheer:

JJ definitely has some sort of crush on his P’Taew:p and his P’Taew adore him to death too.

Last edited:
I know some of you asked for a continuation of that previous fanfic, but my mind is all about kisses after this week's episode, and I needed something to hold me over til next week.
Here is an alternate universe where Nok and Nai are honest about their feelings, but play the game just for grandma's sake.
Again, not a real spoiler. Pure fanfic.
AU where Nok and Nai pretend that Nok hates him.

“Mom, you should go home and rest. It’s so late right now.” Wi rolled her eyes at her mother who paced near the dining table.

“I’m not going anywhere until I see my granddaughter. What sort of business is that Nai doing with her that is keeping her so late. He doesn’t know his place. How can he dare order her around?” Malinee’s scowl kept Aab and Aeh standing timidly behind the counter. They didn’t dare make a sound in case it worsened the mood.

“Nok is a grown woman and she knows that she has a responsibility to her father’s company. You should be happy that she is challenging herself and learning so much from Nai.”

“There’s nothing that boy can teach her. You shouldn’t have such low standards for your daughter.”

Wi threw her hands up in defeat. She had had enough arguing with her mom for tonight. She checked her phone to see if Nai had responded to her text, pleading with him to hurry and bring Nok home so that Malinee would leave. One good thing about moving back into her ex-husband’s house was that she earned some reprieve from her mother’s biting attitude.

Wi noticed gentle voices from the hallway and sighed in relief. “Finally…”

As Nok and Nai approached the dining room, conversing about whatever business they had taken care of, Wi swiveled in her seat and eyed them with exasperation. Nai had the common sense to frown in apology for returning late.

“Nok,” Malinee called out sternly. “You’re returning home so late. If I knew you would be working overtime like this, I wouldn’t have let you leave Wuttha earlier today.” She glared at Nai.

It took Nok some time to coax her grandmother and convince her to return home.

“I promise that once this project is over, I’ll bring grandma to vacation at the beach. We’ll have a lovely rest together away from everyone else.” Nok gave her grandma a peck on the cheek, clinging to her arm with adoration.

“Don’t forget the words you speak. I don’t want to be disappointed by you choosing someone else over your grandmother again.” Malinee threw another resentful look at Nai where he stood quietly with Wi.

“I won’t disappoint you, grandma. Even if certain people around here dream of reaching for the sky, I’ll make sure they stay exactly where they belong. I won’t lower myself to consider anything or anybody who is unworthy.” Nok smirked over her shoulder at Nai. “It won’t be long until I hold everything that I want in the palm of my hand.”

Wi did not like the arrogance flashing from her daughter’s eyes. She glanced at Nai, who remained cool as always. She sighed, tired on her nephew’s behalf. She knew Nai had feelings for Nok, but even though he had proved to be a mature individual, she wondered sometimes if he understood that a person could not sustain himself with love alone.

After Malinee took her leave, Nai excused himself.

“Nok, was that really necessary?” Wi asked.

“What do you mean, mom? I was only talking to grandma.” Nok shimmied over to Wi and gave her a quick kiss.

“I really don’t think you should talk about Nai like—“

“Mom, I’m really tired. I’m going to go bathe now.” Nok hugged her. “Good night!”

Wi patted her hand as she left. “Heavens, save me. I need a drink.”

---

“You won’t let me reach for the sky?”

“No way.” She strode forward until she stood in front of the tall figure leaning against the wall. Her sneer was vicious. “You must stay exactly where I tell you to. Always.” She pressed closer to him. “This is your punishment.”

“We agreed to this, didn’t we?” Nai reminded her, aware of the pout forming on her lips. It had been years, and Malinee still treated him like the plague. Still, Nai never once thought of giving up. Her words were like the wind to him – scathing, but without lasting damage.

“That’s right. It won’t be long now. Everyone will understand and accept you, including grandma.”

Nai could never say no to her confident smirk, or the hope glittering in her deep brown eyes.

He raised a tentative hand, and when his fingers caressed her cheek, she relaxed into his touch. “Nok.”

She smiled, pleased that they were alone and he could drop the honorifics. “Yes?” she replied.

“Tell me,” he said.

“Tell you what?”

“Where is it that you want me to stay?”

She tugged his arm around her waist. “Right here.” Nok grinned as he guided her into his embrace, turning so she was backed against the wall. She could never stay upset when he held her like this. He always reminded her of how much he adored her.

“Here?” Nai dipped his face down, his nose brushing her cheek, grazing lazily along her jaw and neck.

“Hey, what are you searching for?” she laughed. He was always burying his nose in her skin, as if addicted to her warm pulsing flesh, as if he wanted her scent imprinted on him forever. It drove her weak, and she knew he knew it.

“You don’t get tired of this game?” He asked in a whisper.

They walked on eggshells around her grandma long enough that she needed to appreciate the private time they had together. She couldn’t let her impatience get in the way. “If it means I have you by my side, I’ll endure anything.”

He caught her lips with his. She kissed him back, tiptoeing to close what little space was between them. She loved the heat of his palms pressing against her curves.

“I want…”

“Everything?”

She smiled as she enjoyed his kisses. “You are everything.” She opened her eyes. He looked at her like she had plucked the stars for him, like she was the stars.

“It won’t be long now,” she hummed.

“You don’t have to wait.”

She kissed him. Nai nipped at her without rush. She tapped the tip of her nose to his. “Tell me, then.”

He looked back at her. He could bear any kind of rejection as long as the triumph remained on her face. “I’m already yours.”

Wi slapped her face gently. Could she have hallucinated? Such a wild scene like that would surely shake the earth. She had just tossed back some bourbon before stepping outside for little night walk, maybe the bourbon caused the crazy image that she saw around the corner of the building just now. There was no way her daughter and Nai could have been embracing.

Then it crossed her mind that maybe Nok was have a one-sided verbal throw-down again. It was nearly midnight, she really should go and rescue Nai from her dear daughter. And if for some crazy reason, what she saw was not a hallucination, she told herself that she shouldn’t let her daughter trick Nai any longer. Wi took a deep breath and peeked around the corner again. Her jaw dropped.

There was no doubt about their body language. Both youngsters were definitely, absolutely too preoccupied to notice her. Wi grimaced from embarrassment at witnessing such intimacy.

Before turning away, she noticed Nai whisper into Nok’s ear. The bliss that crossed her daughter’s face melted Wi’s heart. She knew now, what it was that her daughter wanted and had all along.
OMG... I need more.... this is so good!!!!!

so how many of us here is still stuck on the elevator ? I am out from the elevator and now circling the pool :risas3:
ME! I am still in the elevator with some sugar stuck on me. :risas3::risas3:

I can’t concentrate on epi. 7. Shall I just skip it? I already dislike Khae and don’t know if I wanna cry when I am all on cloud 9. IG clips and reading comments here totally spoiled me. I am trying so hard to watch ep.7 but I just wanna jump straight to the pool rn.:p

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
@jjinxx First Nok and Nai is always teasing us and now you're teasing us with your fanfic. I love it though. You're a great writer. More please? Lol

So who's been watching the pool kiss FIN scene on YT on repeat? That short clip has 671,000+ views already! I'm surprise it has more views than the elevator kiss. lol
I suppose it looks more sensual, looks like he was wanting to kiss and patiently so bad. I gives more good feelings i think.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
For some reason after James Ji work with Taew he became more mature than before. Plus may be he is in love with his girlfriend so more experienced make the boy turn manly too haha. Here some pictures for the few up coming episodes. This drama have 14 episodes. Please pardon me to say this but it bothered me a lot since I saw the picture, look at the picture on the yatch, Taew’s legs underneath and between James Ji’s bird kkkk.
View attachment 19733
View attachment 19732 View attachment 19734
Such beautiful couple! Their babies are so blessed to have good genes!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I have! & honestly I was anticipating the pool scene the most. I didn’t know it was going to be that good but from reading spoilers I was so eager to see the pool scene. The pool scene was steamy thats why lol jk!
The pool scene exceeded my expectations. It was steamy and very intense at the same time.. So many events occurred prior to the pool scene, such as the confrontation in the elevator which result in the fiery erotic kiss :fighting12:Nai saving Nok from being raped, then Nok finding out about the incident, then granny insulting Nai and beating the hell out of him. Everything was just so intense leading up to the pool scene, then suddenly Nok comes to nurse Nai head wound and at that point all Nai needed was a distraction from the emotional pain inside he was feeling and the one person that could have done that was Nok. You could feel the sexual tensions and mixed emotions coming from Nai and Nok. Nai wanted Nok right then and there by the pool (naughty Nai :naughty2:) and then you have Nok who felt exactly the same, but still had reservations and was not ready so she rejected him by keeping her mouth numbed and shut :(( that girl sure is stubborn :rolleyes: if only she was easy like us, things with would not be this complicated :celebrate16:) so I guess viewers felt it was steamy because we witnessed all the intense and dramatic events and incidents that occurred before the pool side, so all our emotions was built up along with Nai and Nok :p which resulted with us all being admitted to ER :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
ME! I am still in the elevator with some sugar stuck on me. :risas3::risas3:

I can’t concentrate on epi. 7. Shall I just skip it? I already dislike Khae and don’t know if I wanna cry when I am all on cloud 9. IG clips and reading comments here totally spoiled me. I am trying so hard to watch ep.7 but I just wanna jump straight to the pool rn.:p
No don’t skip episode7.. you need to watch it to build up all the emotions and intensity between Nai and Nok.. then you can enjoy episode 8 better, because you will be able to feel the sexual tensions leading up to the elevator and pool scene :risas3: and girl u need to get out of the elevator and go jump in the pool to cool down now :risas3: anyway read some of the Chinese comments when they were watching episode 8 live :facepalm: pretty funny haha one person said to lock the elevator and don’t let them out :risas3: https://www.instagram.com/p/BlZTrKiAR8c/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=4580a9l2lthk

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
HOLY GUACAMOLE! THERE ARE FANFICS NOW??!?! @jjinxx that was awesome. I still have 100 pages to back read so I have to look for the other fanfic. You can't understand how hard it was to keep a straight face during a meeting while reading it (yes naughty naughty me.)

There's actually a problem with reporting these things. I mean, on one hand, of course it's annoying that people are posting subs while claiming it's theirs. it's so bad that the ones who uploaded it in youtube blurred the subbers' watermark. But just the same, the real subbers cannot claim it either because there's also a matter of staying below Ch3's radar. Reporting and making noise about this whole reuploading thing just risks the subs getting exposed to Ch3. So we just decided to just let everyone know that we aren't affiliated with those other people reuploading stuff. The Public page is still at risk of being brought down and I really do hope that people share it more discreetly to avoid what happened to the other subgroups. And also, I have to be candid and say that things are getting so out of hand (people reuploading and claiming the work as their own) that it's starting to be annoying - so annoying that @ingfakirata is considering not uploading the remaining episodes until the show has fully aired in Thailand. With that I hope that people start becoming more discreet and CONSIDERATE about this whole subbing thing.
Understood. I don't mind if the sub comes out late after the whole episodes are out. I am very bummed out that people are claiming their rights on other people's effort and time. Such hidious people!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Aha! Who contributed to that high views huh? Lol. I guess people want more action than talk. You know... action speaks louder than words.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
^^ I was not expecting a kiss scene at the pool to begin with. I thought they were just going to sit there and stare at each other with all these sexual tensions according to the MV scenes. They really had me look like boo boo the fool. LOLOL
Me too! I didn't expect for that kinda scene at all! I love that scenes so much because Nai was so gentle at the same he was manly enough to speak his feelings and move closer and closer to Nok. I mean... it's just such a heart stopping moment.