[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I hid for a day to make a FMV and look at all the photos from the wedding day.... I think we are heading to ER and might need to watch from there. :risas3::risas3:

And here is my MV. I love the song and I think it's perfect for Nai. :love:
I hope you like it na my GS gang.
(@Katelyn Made one as promised. A little rough on making this vid. I haven't done one since NoNi fever last year but JT fever is high so here it is. hahahaha)
Omg! Girl I love love love love love love love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it :icon12::aaaaa::aaaaa:that song is perfect our baby Nai Nai ...I am so dead right now :nut: I hope you don’t mind but I am going to share it on FB, to spread some more GS -Nok/Nai love ... :love: Seriously though I can’t get over how amazing JJ and Taew chemistry are together. It’s that good that I can’t help but feel like there are some real genuine offscreen feelings bleeding through into their onscreen characters:facepalm::facepalm: yep I’m going going JTcrazy:nut:

Omg! Girl I love love love love love love love love love loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it :icon12::aaaaa::aaaaa:that song is perfect our baby Nai Nai ...I am so dead right now :nut: I hope you don’t mind but I am going to share it on FB, to spread some more GS -Nok/Nai love ... :love: Seriously though I can’t get over how amazing JJ and Taew chemistry are together. It’s that good that I can’t help but feel like there are some real genuine offscreen feelings bleeding through into their onscreen characters:facepalm::facepalm: yep I’m going going IT crazy:nut:
so happy you like it. I am even more crazy now after making the MV because I've been staring these two the last 48 hours and now I can't get this song out of my head too. I can't believe I can't get enough of these two.

Of course, feel free to share and thank you. I hope people like the vid and love/support JT like we do. :)
I am now hoping for another lakorn for them. I don't think I am being greedy or alone in that wish.....

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
so happy you like it. I am even more crazy now after making the MV because I've been staring these two the last 48 hours and now I can't get this song out of my head too. I can't believe I can't get enough of these two.

Of course, feel free to share and thank you. I hope people like the vid and love/support JT like we do. :)
I am now hoping for another lakorn for them. I don't think I am being greedy or alone in that wish.....
No you are not alone, I want another Lakorn with JT aswell.. but what are the chances of that happening? they just had a back to back lakorn, I doubt they will be reunited anytime soon :( I wonder what took the channel so long to pair these two up .. but then again I wonder if the chemistry between them would be this hot if they were paired during their younger years.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
OMG! I hid for a day to make a FMV and look at all the photos from the wedding day.... I think we are heading to ER and might need to watch from there. :risas3::risas3:

I hope you like it my GS ER gang. This should help us ready for their wedding day.... it's not just Nai but as we all know... Nok is so deeply in love with Nai. She might not know it yet but her actions sure shows it. I have proof in this MV. haha:p

(@Katelyn Made one as promised. A little rough on making this vid. I haven't done one since NoNi fever last year but JT fever is high so here it is. hahahaha)
Those eyes... love your MV. It really captures the very thing that we look forward to in every scene between those two. Their eyes when they steal looks and when they are looking at each other. Their eyes have their own wordless scirpt. I especially like Nai's eyes. Yup they are ocean eyes alright. It's deep. Really deep with feelings of love towards Nok. JJ is impressive at acting with his eyes in this lakorn. I'd go weak if he were to stare at me like that. Heck, I would even have a heart attack. My heart would go berserk!

Ermmm... this is so embarrassing for me to ask you or anyone willing. Will it be OK if you're to make an MV on Nai doing everything for Nok? I just love it when Nai said "Everything I do, I do it for you" Kyaaaa! Coz it's true, he worries and everything he did so far has Nok's interest in it. The bgm is Bryan Adam's song of the same title "Everything I do, I do it for you". I hope someone will please do this MV. Chaebal!

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls! I might not be able to join you during the live viewing due to family emergency.
Awhh it’s okay. We’ll miss you but I hope everything is okay hun! Family first.

@Kay123 Haha our dirty minds. They can handle it if baby no.1 is coming! Lol. They’ll be too in love by then.

&& how many wedding outfits do these 2 have?! I love every single outfit they are in. I feel honored to be invited haha. I want to see every single outfit. I just really the prince/princess aura coming off of these 2! :love::love:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I am located in Australia, probably explain why I received mine much quicker.

50shades of Grey and 50 shades of Nai hahah which team are we on here? :risas3:
Here’s the clip :pancarta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blhi19YlIo6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17ij0y7nirc08
View attachment 19985

Looks like JJ was trying to stay around his p’Taew, And even was looking around for her when she walked off, but he found his Bestie Great instead :pancarta:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blg-C0Znoe6/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=44p9sp2p5r1f

Aww finally some alone time :icon12:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlhbaeCjaCb/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14gmp9k9p5sjo
Hahaha JJ does look like he's trying to be casual with his attachment to Taew, and then got a little panicky when he turned around and she was gone. <3

Those new wedding night photos are killer. Nai is so cute trying to seduce Nok.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma

I hope you like it my GS ER gang. This should help us ready for their wedding day.... it's not just Nai but as we all know... Nok is so deeply in love with Nai. She might not know it yet but her actions sure shows it. I have proof in this MV. haha:p

Love that video :).

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls! Sorry i have been missing the past week sobs my uncle had a surprise wedding annoucement mid last week! His wedding day was on last saturday orz just imagine the chaos

And NokNai wedding is tonight!! I received Khun Nai's invitation already and I'll surely come ;)

Oh, man. I am in a bad mood. I was all happy on cloud 9 with the wedding photos and sleepy after making the Ocean Eyes vid.... Then i see some photos of JJ on a scuba trip.

Don’t click or look at any of those photos if you don’t want to ruin your anticipation of Nok and Nai wedding day. I think I saw a photo of the person who James might be dating and I am a bit crushed. LOL of course I knew i’d have a hard time since I secretly wish it’d be Taew somehow but it’s not. Not a pretty girl too so there is that disappointment.

But seriously, why did she post the photo this weekend? Can the partners not chill on these posts until after the lakorn? :mad: #dontkillmybuzz

Last edited: