[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

twister02

M♥K
Does anyone know where else to watch this with eng subs? I know there recently was an unfortunate incident on ingfakirata’s Facebook which had made her stopped subbing, but I wasn’t sure if someone else has decided to pick it up. Any suggestions is much appreciated. TIA.
I think as a courtesy or like an unwritten rule for subbers, if one subber decided to pick up a project, other subbers should not touch it. It's the same case if the subber decided to drop the project because of trolls. Lakorns have limited subbers so it's a waste of time for duplicate projects :lol:

twister02

M♥K
What I really love so far was the fact that we got lots of sweet pranang moments even during their "game" duration and Nok was not that bitchy. She act like so confused about her feelings :lol:
We got a whole episode full of Nai and Nok. I'll not be thirsty once the "drama" starts to unfold between them. At least we have lots of stock of sweet moments :)

P

PrincessKarina

The whole time they were being talked to by Nai’s mom (she was wishing them well I guess) I kept thinking they are in a game. Lol. Poor mom didn’t know! Poor Nai he really loves our girl. :sad6:

rae

sarNie Adult
thank you all for recapping! today's ep was so fun and sweet, yet also kinda heart wrenching. it may all be a game to nok in her head, but her actions speak louder than her words, and it's all something that nai can see.

wow, is penny now straight up prostituting herself off now that she's finished with wutha and wet doesn't want her back?? why is she resorting to all this? what happened, because i thought she'd go back to scamming rich dudes to buy her stuff like she did before she got with wet..?

also, khae grates on my nerves. does she even know what she wants? i know they're showing her feeling upset about tawat and wi together to show that she cares for tawat, and so that their happy ending won't seem so awkward. but then why show her so hurt and affected by nai's wedding and marriage?! although i'm loling when i see her give tawat the cold shoulder, i have zero sympathy for him. he married khae knowing fully about her true feelings, he made his bed, now he'll get to sleep in it.

remember when nai sarcastically thanks penny for sacrificing herself to weed out the bad suitors for nok? turns out she also helps polish them in the process, and has wet mature to see beyond the surface. lol penny's scheming only helps those she seek to hurt instead. :p

ps. i think ice amena is better suited for rai roles, her acting was more convincing when she was taunting nok.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone has been such good sports today to help advertise the wedding. I love how Mint C. & Mew posted photos of being bridesmaid alongside Taew haha. K’Da posted a cute video of all the girls getting ready for something which is so cute bc it seemed like they were really getting ready for the wedding hah.

I was think why the Thug Life Gang don’t post photos of being JJ’s (Nai’s) Bestman but then realized Peck is playing as Wuttha and that wouldn’t work LOL!

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone has been such good sports today to help advertise the wedding. I love how Mint C. & Mew posted photos of being bridesmaid alongside Taew haha. K’Da posted a cute video of all the girls getting ready for something which is so cute bc it seemed like they were really getting ready for the wedding hah.

I was think why the Thug Life Gang don’t post photos of being JJ’s (Nai’s) Bestman but then realized Peck is playing as Wuttha and that wouldn’t work LOL!
Ikr!! The support are no jokes ^^

P

PrincessKarina

I’m usually nervous to look at those “places” on a guy’s body. How brave! Lol @Katelyn

Last edited by a moderator: