[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
All you gif-ers should post your gifs on tumblr, if you have a tumblr. I'm so sad at how small the lakorn fandom is on tumblr, with all these awesome gifs that are not on there.

Yas, I can't get enough of Nok's aesthetic in here. Make-up, clothes, the attitude she wears on her face, Taew is such a queen in this role. She has always been pretty but she grows more beautiful and Lakornthai caught her right at this amazing glow.

I didn't quite have a heart attack until freaking Nai said, "I'll make you stop hating me quickly, so that I can..." and gave her the look over. Blushed so hard from the seduction. And he managed to get her to see his package! LOL. She saw it, now she has to take responsibility!!! She has to make his dream come true...among other things. XD

The "resort" might be a little shabby, but the view is amazing!
I wanted to.. but my gif is filter-less sobs
If you guys don't mind my filter less gifs I'll create a tumblr account ^^

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I wanted to.. but my gif is filter-less sobs
If you guys don't mind my filter less gifs I'll create a tumblr account ^^
Yes please do .. :worship2:

When I see BTS clips of Taew doing little things to JJ like scratching his ears for him.. it’s making it harder for me to get off the JT ship :facepalm: where is @lakornkiki .. look what is happening behind the scene. Ear scratching :p
45906341-AC35-454D-9B4B-1F9B4995694A.jpeg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmZNcKD3hG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bbgk58zj0bqi
Linking arm then slowing holding hands walking down hill :facepalm: it’s not even part of the script.. what are they trying to do to us ? I think I might just stay onboard the JT ship and not get off.
0861358F-A4E9-43A3-9D05-DC6560713C07.jpeg
https://www.instagram.com/p/BllDU1Ung5x/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1saua9g7oy98r

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
One feel kept coming back to me while I was watching ep 9 is that Nai has never been truly happy. He has a very calm, reserved personality, and there is always a shadow of sadness around him. Sweat episode but he is not all free from that shadow yet. We will see when Nok will help him to get rid of it.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Same! They are not kidding around. At this point, Nok and Nai are no longer innocent since they shook up an entire tent 5555
I don't think Nai was nervous about being tempted. He knew his wife would kick his ass if she found out he was massaging her non-foot areas.
Wondering how Nok fought Nai with only a towel wrapped around her, ha ha. Nai must be in heaven / hell.

P

PrincessKarina

One feel kept coming back to me while I was watching ep 9 is that Nai has never been truly happy. He has a very calm, reserved personality, and there is always a shadow of sadness around him. Sweat episode but he is not all free from that shadow yet. We will see when Nok will help him to get rid of it.
Yes I know what you mean. Nai is calm and reserved. He’s mature about many things and situations but his eyes are very unhappy. There’s still a level of sadness around him. It doesn’t help when Nok keep reminding him he’s garbage or her enemy! Yes I look forward to Nai fully feeling true bliss especially from his wife! Lol

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Was Nai making the bouquet for Nok when she found him sitting outside of their home just before the wedding? There is nothing about it, but I thought Nai made the one she held when they walking into their wedding.

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Personality wise JJ is just the opposite of Nai. He did wonderfully in this episode, especially the reunion with his mother. First time see him plays so well in an emotional scene. He did improve a lot!
Someone mentioned earlier that Nai looks just like Ramet when he wears that light blue suit. I feel exactly the same. I swear I saw Ramet, too!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ugh, Thailand and their love for raeng lakorns. I'm surprise they hit 4% for a OneHD lakorn. What is wrong with Thailand?! LOL Please, I hope the rating goes up soon. PLEASEEEE!!

I swear, James post up more pictures of Taew than he has ever done with any of his nang'ake. He's making sure that JT ship continue to sail and stay afloat. lol