[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg
It's l
Everytime I rewatch that massage/scrubbing scene I laugh! It’s hilarious! Oh my goodness! Poor Nai. He
Everytime I rewatch that massage/scrubbing scene I laugh! It’s hilarious! Oh my goodness! Poor Nai. He was so nervous! Uh who wouldn’t? His beauty wife is half naked in front of his innocent eyes! lol
It's like a sweet torture☺☺
was so nervous! Uh who wouldn’t? His beauty wife is half naked in front of his innocent eyes! lol
Ke. Sw

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg
Yes please do .. :worship2:

When I see BTS clips of Taew doing little things to JJ like scratching his ears for him.. it’s making it harder for me to get off the JT ship :facepalm: where is @lakornkiki .. look what is happening behind the scene. Ear scratching :p
View attachment 20181
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmZNcKD3hG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bbgk58zj0bqi
Linking arm then slowing holding hands walking down hill :facepalm: it’s not even part of the script.. what are they trying to do to us ? I think I might just stay onboard the JT ship and not get off.
View attachment 20182
https://www.instagram.com/p/BllDU1Ung5x/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1saua9g7oy98r
Best couple in both onscreen and offscreen ❤

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh, Thailand and their love for raeng lakorns. I'm surprise they hit 4% for a OneHD lakorn. What is wrong with Thailand?! LOL Please, I hope the rating goes up soon. PLEASEEEE!!

I swear, James post up more pictures of Taew than he has ever done with any of his nang'ake. He's making sure that JT ship continue to sail and stay afloat. lol
I’m still dead over this pic he posted of her from last night, the way she looked into the camera with that slight smile, even though she looked really tired, but something about this captured of her face is just beautiful :icon12:

2617D265-6FF2-47C4-A531-0F739C11BFE9.jpeg

Regarding the ratings, I believe the one with pong and bee will continue to increased.. Aparently people love the cheating husband storyline lolz.. I am not going to lie, I used to love watching storyline like that too, I found it entertaining :facepalm: but not so much now.

Oh no. Are they all on the same timeslot? Thank you
Yes Pretty much around the same time.

Last edited:

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I’m still dead over this pic he posted of her from last night, the way she looked into the camera with that slight smile, even though she looked really tired, but something about this captured of her face is just beautiful :icon12:

View attachment 20188

Regarding the ratings, I believe the one with pong and bee will continue to increased.. Aparently people love the cheating husband storyline lolz.. I am not going to lie, I used to love watching storyline like that too, I found it entertaining :facepalm: but not so much now.

Lmao right? Storyline like Plerng Boon is Thai's favorite

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling

View attachment 20188

Thank you. I saw part of an eng sub episode of the drama with the 5.5 rating before and it was blah. I could have watch more but I didn. Sorry to those who like this type. Also watched in between BN because of Vill. For me, the best is GS - story, cast esp JJ & Taew, setting, etc.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmao right? Storyline like Plerng Boon is Thai's favorite
Haha yep, although I quite liked plerng boon from the snippets of scenes I saw here and there. I even got the DVD to the Lakorn aswell, just haven’t gotten around to watching it :facepalm: anyway look at JT posting almost at the same time with similar pics. They are so insync with eachother:p it’s adorable :love:
FD8414B7-0A66-4002-B780-1A423A962F55.jpeg

Ji seem to be bombarding his IG with Taew pics :p great fan services :thumbup:making JT ship sailing even harder now too :risas3:
3FB3F655-98B9-4293-92DF-CEAC2C935BCA.jpeg

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha yep, although I quite liked plerng boon from the snippets of scenes I saw here and there. I even got the DVD to the Lakorn aswell, just haven’t gotten around to watching it :facepalm: anyway look at JT posting almost at the same time with similar pics. They are so insync with eachother:p it’s adorable :love:
View attachment 20192

Ji seem to be bombarding his IG with Taew pics :p great fan services :thumbup:making JT ship sailing even harder now too :risas3:
View attachment 20193
Girl you screen shot their ig posts and i am such a fool i double tapped to like their ig posts :risas3::risas3::risas3:

View attachment 20192

View attachment 20193
I love his photos of Taew. I can't get enough

For those interested in the ratings. Sadly it’s gone down to 3.9 nationwide. Seem like Bee and Pong Lakorn is climbing fast in ratings.
View attachment 20187
I wish I didn't care for ratings but I do. Maybe because JJ seems to check them too.

I am a little worry because I want JT to pair up again but if the ratings are in 3-4, we'd have to wait for their reunion for a long time or might not happen again. JJ is young and ch.3 doesn't have a lot of choices so I am sure he'll be busy. Taew is in demand too. Lakorn is not even ending yet ....I am already wanting a reunion. This JT fever is quite bad rn.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes please do .. :worship2:

When I see BTS clips of Taew doing little things to JJ like scratching his ears for him.. it’s making it harder for me to get off the JT ship :facepalm: where is @lakornkiki .. look what is happening behind the scene. Ear scratching :p
View attachment 20181
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlmZNcKD3hG/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1bbgk58zj0bqi
Linking arm then slowing holding hands walking down hill :facepalm: it’s not even part of the script.. what are they trying to do to us ? I think I might just stay onboard the JT ship and not get off.
View attachment 20182
https://www.instagram.com/p/BllDU1Ung5x/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1saua9g7oy98r
I am here but just repeating ep. 9 hahaha. I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!
I can't even write a review yet because I Am so emo .... I cried, I laughed, I swooned ... I just want them to stay in the mountains longer. JJ and Taew seems so happy there just like Nok and Nai (oh, I need to stop this.... )

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish I didn't care for ratings but I do. Maybe because JJ seems to check them too.

I am a little worry because I want JT to pair up again but if the ratings are in 3-4, we'd have to wait for their reunion for a long time or might not happen again. JJ is young and ch.3 doesn't have a lot of choices so I am sure he'll be busy. Taew is in demand too. Lakorn is not even ending yet ....I want a reunion soon
Same. :( NDFD has an overall ratings of 4. The rate GS is going right now I am not even sure if it will even reach an overall 4. So I am quite concerned that the ratings might affect their future reunion. But we all know the chances was very slim to begin with anyway for the two to be reuniting again soon since they have had a back to back Lakorn already. I guess lucky for us GS is full of JT intimate :drooling:scenes that we can go back and watch when we miss them :crybaby2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am here but just repeating ep. 9 hahaha. I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!
I can't even write a review yet because I cried, I laughed, I swooned ... I just want them to stay in the mountains longer. JJ and Taew seems so happy there just like Nok and Nai (oh, I need to stop this.... )
Are you feeling ok there? Is ur JT fever getting a little bit too high?? My fever when a bit higher then usual, when I saw them linking arm then suddenly hand in hand walking down the mountains. That was a JT moment and not a Nok/Nai..

muthulakshmi

sarNie Egg
Awww this is even sweeter than any lakorns! Hope they'll last till the very end.
I just watched James Ji's life is so good on FB(jirayuhomedrama page)... when host asks(at39:20) his attitude about love, James firstly says for the time being it's so so... And he says it's quiet okay... Host again asks him what does he exactly mean... Is he still alone or not... James says "there is someone he is talking to.. that's all".... so., Guys!!!What does he(James) exactly mean??? Do you have any idea?????