[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I’m still dead over this pic he posted of her from last night, the way she looked into the camera with that slight smile, even though she looked really tired, but something about this captured of her face is just beautiful :icon12:

View attachment 20188

Regarding the ratings, I believe the one with pong and bee will continue to increased.. Aparently people love the cheating husband storyline lolz.. I am not going to lie, I used to love watching storyline like that too, I found it entertaining :facepalm: but not so much now.

Yes Pretty much around the same time.
Yes! That picture is beautiful. Heck if I didn't know any better, if I were JJ's gf or whatever I'd think he was having an affair behind my back to have Taew's face looking like that. Obviously they spent the night together! Lol. I didn't know actors promote their lakorn to that extend.

Pong and Bee used to be in a lakorn together and it used to be one of the lakorns that I always come back to watch. Having them pairing together again got me triggered to watch the lakorn. However, since you mentioned the lakorn is about a cheating husband... I'll pass. It irks me so much to have a stupid pra'ek. I promised myself that Mia Taeng was the last lakorn with a stupid husband that I'll ever watch.

I think Thais prefer watching that kind of lakorn. Ch7 always got high ratings. I don't really like Ch7 and Ch5's lakorn compared to Ch3. Coz they kinda exagerate in almost everything! Ch3 is kinda modern but it's somewhat close to a life that we actually live in.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Haha yep, although I quite liked plerng boon from the snippets of scenes I saw here and there. I even got the DVD to the Lakorn aswell, just haven’t gotten around to watching it :facepalm: anyway look at JT posting almost at the same time with similar pics. They are so insync with eachother:p it’s adorable :love:
View attachment 20192

Ji seem to be bombarding his IG with Taew pics :p great fan services :thumbup:making JT ship sailing even harder now too :risas3:
View attachment 20193
I think the pictures are taken by JJ himself. He likes to take pictures, doesn't he?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I just watched James Ji's life is so good on FB(jirayuhomedrama page)... when host asks(at39:20) his attitude about love, James firstly says for the time being it's so so... And he says it's quiet okay... Host again asks him what does he exactly mean... Is he still alone or not... James says "there is someone he is talking to.. that's all".... so., Guys!!!What does he(James) exactly mean??? Do you have any idea?????
He is seeing someone, I guess. But it doesn't bother me much. Coz I am in love with Khun Neung, Khum Ramet and Khun Luckanai... not JJ. Lalalaala...

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched James Ji's life is so good on FB(jirayuhomedrama page)... when host asks(at39:20) his attitude about love, James firstly says for the time being it's so so... And he says it's quiet okay... Host again asks him what does he exactly mean... Is he still alone or not... James says "there is someone he is talking to.. that's all".... so., Guys!!!What does he(James) exactly mean??? Do you have any idea?????
"Talking to someone" in Thai biz is equivalent to seeing someone/dating

sarNie Egg
Yep, Ji loves taking pics and he is great photographer aswell. I can only imagine how many pics of Taew he has in his camera.. But I am grateful that he is sharing some of her pics with us :thumbup: Anyway GS starts in an Hr.. are all my GS ladies ready for round 10?:aaaaa:
The angle for those shots are amazing.

Aye Aye! I'm so ready of the 10th rollercoaster

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep, Ji loves taking pics and he is great photographer aswell. I can only imagine how many pics of Taew he has in his camera.. But I am grateful that he is sharing some of her pics with us :thumbup: Anyway GS starts in an Hr.. are all my GS ladies ready for round 10?:aaaaa:
I am present!! If they start right on the dot like yesterday, then we still have 3 minutes left :cheer::cheer::cheer: