[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

P

PrincessKarina

[News] This day finally comes, the morning after Meuanchanok "belongs" to Luckanai.

Although there are many sweet scenes, it seems like the couple James and Taew has not made the viewers satisfied, their sweetest scene will finally appear. Let's be prepared to watch Luckanai and Meuanchanok's bed scene after one month of marriage.

This scene is when Luckanai wants to surprise Meuanchanok when he makes a party celebrating the one month anniversary of their wedding. Both of them are really open to each other and taking action to express their love. And with love, trust, and high emotion they both consummate their marriage willingly. Even until the next morning, their sweetness is not over; the two continue to have sweeter moments on their bed.

The scene was filmed at a house in Pak Kret and is the sweetest scene of the drama, because James and Taew had to lay down, hug, and sleep next to other like real husband and wife. Again, James had to take his shirt off, showing his pale skin. The viewers won't be able to get their eyes off of the screen.

Taew portrayed an adorable, beautiful wife who woke up in the morning after and teased her husband making Nai unable to control himself and continually kissed his wife on her cheeks many times. The two were like a couple being in love and showing their love to each other. Surely the viewers will be satisfied watching this scene.
(I was not okay for the whole time while trying to translate this. Ahhhh can't handle myself. :facepalm:willing|babysw)
Source: Thairath
Trans: Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Thanks sweetheart for translating this! Just wow! I cannot wait!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh ...there are levels of “they have chemistry” too. JT is just on their own level at the moment.
I agree with the different level of chemistry between actors. Like I said early any great actor could generate chemistry with the right partner. But there are some chemistry— you can actually feel through a screen and that is why in some cases the chemistry between two actors even translated into off-screen relationships. And I totally agree JT chemistry is on their own level at the moment, the spark between these two are indescribable and insanely good :aaaaa:How am I going to survive without GS_NokNai_JT ??? :crybaby2:
2B39D6B8-B053-47E0-AEAD-0C7AB33BF57F.jpeg
Yes, not just close or comfortable but they usually are attracted to each other. Both on reel and in real life. Attraction is what add that spark!
Yep, it’s the natural physical attraction between 2 actors that helps add heat, steam, and tension onscreen that make their onscreen romance feel genuine.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi girls!!! Sorry, I have been MIA. I am still busy dealing with family health crisis. We are just taking it one day at a time. GS gives me a little respite and distractions.

Yoooohooooo! I am communicating from cloud9 because I was dead a long time ago...ER couldn't save me. It's so rare that lakorn would have morning after scenes...a good, sweet and fin worthy at that. Saver this and I think this will be one of the most memorable.
Hope everything will be ok soon for you and your family <3 .. we are also here for u along with GS_NokNai_JT for moral support <3 .

[News] This day finally comes, the morning after Meuanchanok "belongs" to Luckanai.

Although there are many sweet scenes, it seems like the couple James and Taew has not made the viewers satisfied, their sweetest scene will finally appear. Let's be prepared to watch Luckanai and Meuanchanok's bed scene after one month of marriage.

This scene is when Luckanai wants to surprise Meuanchanok when he makes a party celebrating the one month anniversary of their wedding. Both of them are really open to each other and taking action to express their love. And with love, trust, and high emotion they both consummate their marriage willingly. Even until the next morning, their sweetness is not over; the two continue to have sweeter moments on their bed.

The scene was filmed at a house in Pak Kret and is the sweetest scene of the drama, because James and Taew had to lay down, hug, and sleep next to other like real husband and wife. Again, James had to take his shirt off, showing his pale skin. The viewers won't be able to get their eyes off of the screen.

Taew portrayed an adorable, beautiful wife who woke up in the morning after and teased her husband making Nai unable to control himself and continually kissed his wife on her cheeks many times. The two were like a couple being in love and showing their love to each other. Surely the viewers will be satisfied watching this scene.
(I was not okay for the whole time while trying to translate this. Ahhhh can't handle myself. :facepalm:willing|babysw)
Source: Thairath
Trans: Taew Natapohn Vietnam Fanpage
Thanks for the translation hun <3. I was not ok the whole time I was reading the article:facepalm: was feeling very weak at heart :pnot exactly sure how I will survive watching it in action :naughty2:either way I am ready for tonight episode, so bring it on :cheer:Only 4hrs and a half to go :aaaaa: in the meantime here is some upcoming pics for tonight episode 11.
Cr. tvmagazinetvdrama IG
EFB02119-7180-4C18-8871-562A893A5E40.jpeg A5EDAE4C-3930-4C18-910C-E21A2F00BA31.jpeg 3E103736-D4C9-46AD-82B1-2BBB31B688C9.jpeg 2153DD1D-D292-42E7-93E4-1A985A3B00F2.jpeg 6AD330A3-3645-4CC3-A276-8ADB2C252A74.jpeg 31F2F22E-BCFE-4875-AEF3-6EE61D535EC4.jpeg FBF1C976-CAAB-4BDD-9AE4-0993BD0B5338.jpeg 8C3F8664-D395-4E6A-BF30-D3D966C69945.jpeg

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I’m actually wasn’t a fan of JJ at all. He appeared so cocky before. I heard a while back his manger and him had high fees for his activities and shows? That was a turn off for me. I thought he was just a show off. Now I’m seeing his acting improved. I’m opening up to him more. We’ll see what else he can offer me. Lol! Again every celebs has their flaws!
I am with you on this. Frankly, I was never a JJ or Taew fan. I came to watch GS because of the storyline, just giving it a try. Luckily episode 1 was the bomb! Slowly GS becomes addictive because of JT. In the past, I have never watched JJ's lakorns because of JJ -I watched NNS because I like the older version of NNS and I like Yaya, she's cute. I watched BH because I love Kimmy. However, now onwards, I'll look forward to JJ's future lakorn since it's clear the boy works really hard to be better than before.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Is it a common in Thailand to celebrate 1st month anniversary or is it just in lakorn? Is there a 2nd month anniversary? One year anniversary?

Like in Korea they celebrate the 100th day of a baby. Heck they even celebrate the 100th day of being a boyfriend girlfriend.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh my, are all the above pictures happenning tonight? Are we ready for this??? I wonder what will happen to all the girls frequenting the ER. Hoping that they've all safely reserved a bed each complete with a tank of O2 just in case.
We are all ready. We have an ambulance on standby and our room are all prebooked at the hospital :facepalm:

Oh my look how romantic their second honeymoon dinner isbabysw

View attachment 20705
This is so romantic, Nai is definitely making up for lost time with the girl he thought could never become his :love:

sarNie Egg
I have been waiting to watch the live stream today after so many spoilersss today, but ended up having a night out with my fam today (mixed feelingggggg) criesss

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Seriously those pictures are just, wow! It's a miracle/mistery if JJ and Taew do not end up together in real life eventually. So much spark, so much bonding, so much skinships! I felt bad to Taew's boyfriend for saying this, coz I ship their realtionship so much after knowing they were highschool sweethearts... but in showbiz, it's not uncommon at all for them to really be an item. I mean look at Mr and Mrs Smith! I hope I am wrong. I do.