[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Nai while everyone judged him :lol:

"What did I do?" :risas3:
If you leave Khae alone, these problems wouldn't have started. Nok was so happy when she found out she was Preggo and looked for Nai but he was too busy planning to help Khae reunite with Tawat. It started there....

Nok is mad, sad, and don't forget hormonal too. She is pregnant and you can't take everything she says because I heard pregnant people will be emotional and are forgetful. She couldn't stop herself, said too much and now she will have to pay for her words. She should learn to control what comes out of her mouth pregnant or not.

Right now... I am just mad at both of them for not being truthful. These issues could have been solved if they communicated.

sarNie Egg
I think what Nok said is really unforgivable. She said way too much. And she knew Nai's weakness yet she said the very thing that would hurt him the most. The whole thing is really tragic though.
Yes,In my opinion what Nok said is like a taboo to Nai, he alr explained to her how he has nothing to lose but he's afraid of rejection. What Nok has said , for me, is unexcuseable to be said to Nai who has such a past and with now a missing mom. He has suffered alone for a long time. So the feeling when Nok said she don't want the child must hit him so bad.

I understand Nok point of view too, she just want her family to be happy again and she felt betrayed by Nai. I'm feeling disappointed with Nai too, but now that Thawat is getting better with Khae with him, isn't Nok should be at least a bit better on that progress? Feeling bad for her , because a lot of sides are putting their ideas into her head and makes her thinking about lot of unnecessary stuffs. I just hope she will realize that what she will lose (husband and child) means so much more than what she has now (lit everything ones could ask for) . Nok and Nai , both are very kind but also got a part of them that just very stubborn with their own way of thinking which leads to misunderstanding.

Sad to know next week is the last, but I can't wait to see all the dramas unfold and solve. Wanna see Nai Nok suffer more for being so stubborn with each other.

P

PrincessKarina

Sorry girlies but I have concluded I will be taking a lakorn break after GS ends. I travel a lot during the fall and winter months! I will miss you all! :(:crybaby2:Thanks so much in advance for all the kindness you all shown me in here. This is not good bye. Lol

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm sorry that is no excuse! She made several comments about not wanting the baby. Can you see how Nai feels? And Nok also reminds him about their game.
Yes & yes! I’m always a TeamNaiNok from the beginning lol though I do lean towards Nai. Once you hit someone’s soft spot. Something that they have worked hard on forgetting but still have a scar. You’ve opened back that wound & it’s not going to be easy to fix it. These 2 are real stubborn. They have their own pride & ego to cause this chaos & I can’t help but just want to give them bear hugs.
No no... the next lakorn after GS. What's replacing GS in this Monday Tuesday slot?
Yes! James Ma’s Lakorn w/ Yoghurt should be replacing it. duang jai Fai Nhao. Excited me!

P

PrincessKarina

Yes & yes! I’m always a TeamNaiNok from the beginning lol though I do lean towards Nai. Once you hit someone’s soft spot. Something that they have worked hard on forgetting but still have a scar. You’ve opened back that wound & it’s not going to be easy to fix it. These 2 are real stubborn. They have their own pride & ego to cause this chaos & I can’t help but just want to give them bear hugs.

Yes! James Ma’s Lakorn w/ Yoghurt should be replacing it. duang jai Fai Nhao. Excited me!
Thanks hun!

Suziex562

sarNie Hatchling
Sorry girlies but I have concluded I will be taking a lakorn break after GS ends. I travel a lot during the fall and winter months! I will miss you all! :(:crybaby2:Thanks so much in advance for all the kindness you all shown me in here. This is not good bye. Lol
Yea I’m with you... I’m gonna take a break from Thai lakorns for a while lol Well at least till the next exciting drama. None of the upcoming dramas seem interesting to me.

P

PrincessKarina

Yea I’m with you... I’m gonna take a break from Thai lakorns for a while lol Well at least till the next exciting drama. None of the upcoming dramas seem interesting to me.
Lol sounds good! Share with me good lakorns in the future won’t you? There’s none I’m anticipating right now either.