[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 21055

My heart breaks for Nok :sad6: Thanks P’Wes for embracing her when she’s going thru all the stress and pain alone.:sad6::crybaby2: Why...Why...just why? I just want Nai to be the sweet and tender Nai that understand Nok’s weakness sigh! Please Nai please don’t hurt Khun Nok and try to understand her reasons like you used to with her. Can’t wait for this Monday got to go prepare some more tissues.
Nai did it more for Non than himself, I thought. If he gives in and keeps everything as it is, Nok may lash out at Non in the future just like she did to him. Nok needs to learn how to love the people she loves and see things from other people’s perspective. As an adult and with all his love for Nok Nai can probably endure it, but his nightmare would be his son hearing the same words from Nok as what he heard from Nim. The effect on a child can be devastating as he is so familiar with. In a way this is a process they have to go through to ensure the long lasting happiness together.

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Seems like the delivery of Non will be at the very end of Monday's episode. With the new spoilers out... sigh it's misunderstanding after misunderstandings after another.

At this rate, Nai thinks Nok is disgusted of him and foetus-Non. While Nok thinks that Nai hates her completely now and is only attentive and kind to her for the sake of smooth development of foetus-Non. So they both do not think that there's love in the relationship anymore.

I'll shake my head a lot this Monday.

How is it that I don't see any of Nai's kind actions as sincere and are because of his love for Nok? Ever since their conversation at the pool I fail to see his actions later are as equal to all the actions he had done in the past. It's like "everything I do, I do it for you" is no longer for Nok but only for Non. Poor Nok.

Will Nai ever know that everything Nok is doing and has done, that he misunderstood, she does/did it for Nai? Everything that Nok will do henceforth, to Nai, she's disgusted of him. Sigh.

I don't like sulky Nai. I don't like seeing Nok so weak. I want the "headbutt" and "Wow! Is this made of recycle product?" Nok. Now.

Last edited:

Hornet0304

sarNie Hatchling
Seems like the delivery of Non will be at the very end of Monday's episode. With the new spoilers out... sigh it's misunderstanding after misunderstandings after another.

At this rate, Nai thinks Nok is disgusted of him and foetus-Non. While Nok thinks that Nai hates her completely now and is only attentive and kind to her for the sake of smooth development of foetus-Non. So they both do not think that there's love in the relationship anymore.

I'll shake my head a lot this Monday.

How is it that I don't see any of Nai's kind actions as sincere and are because of his love for Nok? Ever since their conversation at the pool I fail to see his actions later are as equal to all the actions he had done in the past. It's like "everything I do, I do it for you" is no longer for Nok but only for Non. Poor Nok.

Will Nai ever know that everything Nok is doing and has done, that he misunderstood, she does/did it for Nai? Everything that Nok will do henceforth, to Nai, she's disgusted of him. Sigh.

I don't like sulky Nai. I don't like seeing Nok so weak. I want the "headbutt" and "Wow! Is this made of recycle product?" Nok. Now.
Somehow Nai’s reaction reminds me “gone with wind” - how Rhett treated Scarlet when he was so worn by Scarlet so he shift all his attention and affection to their daughter as if she was the recipient of all his love for Scarlet. It is a self defense mechanism of mind done in a subconscious way. Nai reached a breaking point so it is not surprising he turned cold to Nok and focused on Non. If we think from his view and see how much he has shouldered, no matter how strong he was, he just couldn’t take it any more. Though tough in her situation, Nok is the stronger one now. Action will be from her side to savage their relationship.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, the dress was heavy... but Taew was also trying to be nice and said she also gained weight. hahaha Protecting her Ji. :rolleyes:
She didn’t want people to say her Ji Ji is weak :p

Nai did it more for Non than himself, I thought. If he gives in and keeps everything as it is, Nok may lash out at Non in the future just like she did to him. Nok needs to learn how to love the people she loves and see things from other people’s perspective. As an adult and with all his love for Nok Nai can probably endure it, but his nightmare would be his son hearing the same words from Nok as what he heard from Nim. The effect on a child can be devastating as he is so familiar with. In a way this is a process they have to go through to ensure the long lasting happiness together.
I totally agree, like I mentioned in my earlier post, he just doesn’t want history to repeat itself. But I still can’t help but feel sorry for Nok at the same time .. I read the recent spoiler from Cecilia IG.. gosh you just want to knock some sense into both Nok and Nai .. Make sure we all have enough tissues for the last 2 episodes
I think that more than the lakorn itself, I'm gonna miss you all, girls. I just love our interactions here on the thread. What are we going to do without our Nai-Nok weekly therapy???
I feel you girl, I am going to miss everyone here with our daily/weekly chats/comments about GS_NokNai_JT .. I am really going to miss seeing JT interactions :( I have completely fallen inlove with JT pairing. I still can’t believe how much I ended up loving JT together, definitely was very unexpected for me. Their chemistry on and offscreen is just undeniable. Will miss them dearly, hopefully we won’t have to wait too long until they are paired up again:worship2:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Taking a break from Nai and having a JJ moment. Look at his hat. It says “I came to break hearts” LoL
I just can’t with this guy! :risas3::p
View attachment 21059
I’m with you, I am taking a break from Nai and Nai until Monday and just having a moment with my JT :icon12:
Ji Ji makes me weak when he looks at his P’Taew like that :p
1FD3CCAF-A6AD-44B6-A698-D375E6A9EA2F.jpeg B58A94BC-D1D0-4FC1-B805-D0E8B8082E3C.jpeg 1F8EE1D9-5129-4E99-8D89-FE47136B0A16.jpeg

This clip of JT is cute :love: is Taew not cold in those shorts? :facepalm:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmDzAwCgl_3/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=12qb42jh9hj1z
7DB36C7C-B9CE-4868-8119-878A4A78D360.jpeg

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Somehow Nai’s reaction reminds me “gone with wind” - how Rhett treated Scarlet when he was so worn by Scarlet so he shift all his attention and affection to their daughter as if she was the recipient of all his love for Scarlet. It is a self defense mechanism of mind done in a subconscious way. Nai reached a breaking point so it is not surprising he turned cold to Nok and focused on Non. If we think from his view and see how much he has shouldered, no matter how strong he was, he just couldn’t take it any more. Though tough in her situation, Nok is the stronger one now. Action will be from her side to savage their relationship.
Yes, action needed from her side to savage their relationship but she did none even towards the end when Nai started to discuss the divorce paper. He was hoping she would change her mind but she did absolutely nothing except to tell him to get out. She had too much pride. :facepalm: You know the ball is always in her court. Nai would do anything she wants or says.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I agree. There are always different perspectives to every story. It's just that I am inclining more to Nok's side. Can't wait to see the more spirited with high self confident Nok. Coz that's who she is.

I love the part you said about Nai's self defense mechanism. Coz it's true. Hate to admit it, they are both just so lost.